Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,678 members, 7,945,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. (2234 Views)

Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done / Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin / Confusion In Kano As APC, PDP Embark On Victory Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by FlordFlorez(m): 5:31am On Oct 11, 2020
That's what I have been saying. I'm only supporting #EndSarsBrutality and #ReformPolice force, and not #EndSars nonsense. I don't need to say much. If u are intellectually wise, you won't support the latter.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:51am On Oct 11, 2020
They should bring their children to Nigeria?
See as u dey use Nigeria threaten people
U sef know say no be country to raise children
Ur mumu na first class
Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by LegendAnselm: 5:59am On Oct 11, 2020
mimimiles93:
I just sit down and laugh at these lazy Nigerian youths who don't know their left from right.

Stupid people like Reno and his likes are pushing you all to your early grave.

How many youths have died from this protest? More will die.

did i heard u say more will die? including ur family member
Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by talktrue1234: 6:42am On Oct 11, 2020
mimimiles93:
Then I see some people glamouring for Biafra, Oduduwa and all.

I laughed.

Now let me tell you something.

If Nigeria is divided, the same bad governance and corruption will continue in Biafra Republic, Oduduwa Republic and any other Republic emerging from Nigeria.

Why will it continue? It is because the same corrupt and selfish people governing Nigeria would govern Biafra, Oduduwa and any other republic.

See you are grossly misinformed, go and make your research about the country you think can work, see it's a total lie Nigeria can never work! And about corruption will still continue, yes it is sure corruption will continue but not at this rate, leaders will have a better connection with their people than the present system where we keep having leaders that grossly hate people from one side of the country. Go and make your research and stop depending on what you are told, you will be the one fighting for a breakup of Nigeria after!

Some regions in Nigeria were doing better during regional system.

If you need help on how to make your research let me know
Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 11, 2020
femi4:
May SARS give you same experience they gave those that have lost their ones

SARS are yahoo yahoo boy or girl or man or woman like you, not for good behave citizen.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by Mekudi: 7:08am On Oct 11, 2020
mimimiles93:
I call on any youth who care to listen to stay away from this fruitless protest.

This won't take you anywhere.

You will die for nothing.

Those urging you to protest. The likes or Sowore and Reno, have you seen any of their children on the streets protesting?

Reno and his kind are part of those who destroyed this country.

Reno was opportune to be at the corridor of power.

Why did he do?

Now he is calling you to fight for what he joined to destroyed.
You're one of the bad officer among SARS ,you'll die untimely
Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by Chikpat(m): 7:12am On Oct 11, 2020
Somebody's child! Na wa o.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by Karleb(m): 7:17am On Oct 11, 2020
They just want to make it political.

When NLC declared strike during GEJ administration for the increment in fuel price, it was the right thing to do, but #EndSARS is wrong because we are not shouting the name of a political party.

Dumbass!
Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by obiekunie2: 7:17am On Oct 11, 2020
see how this SARs guy is here fooling himself.

check the account of any SARs officer and you will see why they are all criminals.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by AlphikkaTech: 7:23am On Oct 11, 2020
mimimiles93:
I just sit down and laugh at these lazy Nigerian youths who don't know their left from right.

Stupid people like Reno and his likes are pushing you all to your early grave.

How many youths have died from this protest? More will die.

Coward
Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by Tomilola360: 7:28am On Oct 11, 2020
mimimiles93:
1. PDP members and supporters.

2. Relatives of those President Buhari probe and eventually jailed.

3. Those who are paid by opposition party.

4. Those who see it as an opportunity to wake their dead music career.

5. Those who are being pressurized by others to join.

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

8. Those who see it as an opportunity to see or meet their favorite celebrities physically.

9. Those who chase clout.

10. Those who see it as an opportunity to steal people's phone.

If you added the 11th one, those that are genuinely against the extreme inmmoralities of SARS. I would have agreed with you.

But clearly, it should you are just another eediot.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by Missyajoke(f): 7:59am On Oct 11, 2020
You're very funny OP and the same time you're right.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by yrex01(m): 8:00am On Oct 11, 2020
This OP no wise.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by jimmychang: 8:59am On Oct 11, 2020
Them don bribe this one shocked shocked shocked shocked....I don't give a Bleep of celebrities protest or not ....we don't give a Bleep
Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by abigail97651: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2020
This moll no savvy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Multi-billion Asaba Int. Airport Remains Inoperative 13 Years After Launch / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo / "I Never Said Ebonyi People Should Not Vote For Peter Obi" - Dave Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.