Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,163 members, 7,884,048 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job (35511 Views)

I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving / Should I Resign My Good Bank Job And Start A Business? / Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by rita25(f): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
you better take govt job as there is job security and you can train your kids well...banking is mordern day slavery am in it and i wish we can swap sad

3 Likes

Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by 99thEnemy(m): 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
uniqueboi1:

I told God to give me my 500 billion naira small small. Make him no give me once. Make e dae come small small every month.
grin grin grin grin You no well.

Message passed to OP after all. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by Edyice: 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
Banks will sack you , your eyes will clear like one dude on my street cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by ElValiente(m): 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Go for bank job
200k if you know what u are doing you can save
Something big within a year startup a business get ur own staffs

Government work go fustratte u shebi u go fit go 5 months without salary them dey owe salary tire

You can give that slot to a close friend
Den unah go sign agreement
I disagree. Government is secure. Private bawo in this coro era. If market go down your sacked or salary slashed. Government work u have access to loans both at work or with banks. You don't have to work for years or till retire. Save money and start the business. I'm with you on that.
Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by stywo(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
Pls go for the state job, it is reliable, if you have the credentials promotion is sure and you will soon raise from 90k to something higher.
Not stressful like bank jobs, at banks debt are incurable but there you rather have incentives. They could lay you off anytime.
Pls don't be myopic, go for the government job, moreso you will still have time for other side business...I wish you well
Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by Morenikeji070: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
90k is pretty better

1 Like

Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by NoToPile: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
Since you want to have time for your family, health ministry Job it is.

1 Like

Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by Prechgold1180(m): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
ElValiente:
I disagree. Government is secure. Private bawo in this coro era. If market go down your sacked or salary slashed. Government work u have access to loans both at work or with banks. You don't have to work for years or till retire. Save money and start the business. I'm with you on that.
government job is good in a sane country naija own no follow
Job security dey buh I know person wey Dem nva pay 6months
Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
That state job it more reliable, u can save up, start side business there and some mecillenious nah
Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by basty: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
Above all, pray to God for direction.
Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by brainhgeek(m): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
Government job.
If not for anything, for the job security

1 Like

Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by naitea12: 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
ok
Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by SLOVFO(m): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
All depends on the state in question. Some states can owe a lot. And of course the department you will be working in the bank matters a lot too. By the way, have you ever worked with a company named GPL? Your name sounds sort of familiar .
Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by chinchonglee(m): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
ahukannakate:
As a lady with family, which one is advisable to go for between 200k bank job and 90k state ministry of health job. Professional advice needed.
Which bank is paying this much
Is it a graduate trainee position
Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by 99thEnemy(m): 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
ahukannakate:

You mean to go for the state job

No.... Uniqueboi1 means you should do what he said that he will do when he answered your question. And that you should 200 - 90k the 90 - 200k
State the Bank job and Bank the State job which is the best Iggily biggily and Gollygoops that Ittly bittly Pasghetti in Nigeria.

Especially Coochie coo as Pigglywiggly during Buhari's Woospiedoo

Tispy tospy and Bazinga is advised grin
Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
ahukannakate:
As a lady with family, which one is advisable to go for between 200k bank job and 90k state ministry of health job. Professional advice needed.
Due to the high poverty level in naija grin grin, a lot will advice you to go for the bank job. I will advise you to go for the state job...

1 Like

Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by ElValiente(m): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
Prechgold1180:
government job is good in a sane country naija own no follow
Job security dey buh I know person wey Dem nva pay 6months

Federal government job is better.
Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by sebeydiah(m): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
Go and pray about it and stop asking opinion God's ways and advice is the best
Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by topnotchnism001(m): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
Government job is more secure than bank job . It's therefore advised you choose job that's stable which is govt over a volatile one.
Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by duality(m): 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
How would you make up for the government job poor salary.
Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by uvie66: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
chiedonedoor:
Hmm, 90k ministry is far better with less stress if you understand.
1 Corinthians 6:9. KJV
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, [10] Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. Christ Jesus is coming soon.
Repent to avoid HELL
How is this related to the subject in question...
Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by vivypretty(f): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Go for bank job
200k if you know what u are doing you can save
Something big within a year startup a business get ur own staffs

Government work go fustratte u shebi u go fit go 5 months without salary them dey owe salary tire

You can give that slot to a close friend
Den unah go sign agreement
do you think the agreement will be binding before the court of law. The Government is contracting with whoever receives her employment letter with their name boldly written there.
Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
ahukannakate:
bank will sack you next year, state ministry will retire you next 35yeara, with bank you will live inferior/fake life, with state ministry, you will have a fulfilling life, sense will not kill me, your first salary is for me.

1 Like

Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by Righteousness1: 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
ahukannakate:
As a lady with family, if the department you are to work in the bank is *operations*, it is better you take up the ministry of health job. You can hardly have time for your family if you go for banking job. It is a no go area for a family woman especially if the location is the city.
I am talking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by psucc(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
ahukannakate:
Bank Job: There is no job security. You can be sack anyday. So keep your judgement away from the money.

1 Like

Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by uniqueboi1(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
99thEnemy:

No.... Uniqueboi1 means you should do what he said that he will do when he answered your question. And that you should 200 - 90k the 90 - 200k
State the Bank job and Bank the State job which is the best Iggily biggily and Gollygoops that Ittly bittly Pasghetti in Nigeria.

Especially Coochie coo as Pigglywiggly during Buhari's Woospiedoo

Tispy tospy and Bazinga is advised grin

You are too much. grin

1 Like

Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by ufuosco: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
Federal Job @90k, my brother run go bank go collect housing and car loan sharperly... Also don't forget about the job security.. Thanks
Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by Prechgold1180(m): 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
vivypretty:

do you think the agreement will be binding before the court of law. The Government is contracting with whoever receives her employment letter with their name boldly written there.
that's why it has to be your family person pipo u can trust
Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by maasoap(m): 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
rotadeco27:
My sincere advice is get the back job. Save enough money and get out of this country. Don't stay in this futureless amalgamation that is being ruled by people that have absolutely nothing to offer.

One side of the country sits on crude oil and doing nothing, they believe that sitting on crude oil has made them productive. The other side is located in the dessert but still farming the year round. It can decide to hold the other side hostage just by refusing to feed it. It happened once, it can happen again.

That is what I'm doing now. I collect 375k per month saving about 250k. The earlier you get out of this country the better !

Good for you

1 Like

Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
If you want peace take the ministry job if you like stress take the bank job simple
Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by Earnonline7: 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
oh
Re: Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job by Jannyfranc: 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
Leave Bank job and take State ministry of health. Banking will drain you,But with the state job,you can grow gradually and still earn higher pay. There is no security in bank and also, peace of mind is what matters most and you will never get that in banking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Things You Should Never Include On Your Resumě / PHCN Staff Electrocuted In Ikeja Due To Lack Of Safety Equipment(Graphic Photo) / My MD Compensated Me After The Slap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.