Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:35 AM

Please Help- Decision Time! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help- Decision Time! (1999 Views)

Please Advice Me Am I Taking The Right Marriage Decision??? / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help- Decision Time! by macjive01: 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2011
Dear nairalanders,
My name is Jennifer, some people call me Jenny other Genevieve and genie. I'm 31.
I hv a problem, a big one, I need to make up my mind but Im confused.

I broke up with my ex and had no desire for him till I saw him with another woman. My ex was a nice guy but after a time our relationship became boring and I began fancying his friend. Chinedu.

My ex begged me to come back to him but I refused because I was developing a relationship with chinedu. Then my ex met some gold-digger, stu.pid and silly girl, someone who did not sow but want to rip, and he stopped contacting me.

I simply cudnt see him with her, I went up to him and begged him to take me back, take me back so we can build our lives again but he refused. I cried and cried.

Now, out of nowhere, after 12 months, my relationship with chinedu getting there, my ex called and said he still Luvs me and wud want me to come back to him.

I'm so confused. I love them both and can't decide who I want. Im scare, I dont want to loose them both.   Please help!!

They are both comfortable n ok.
Re: Please Help- Decision Time! by Mygoldie(f): 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2011
Sit down and think,ask yourself this.
why do i love chinedu?
why do i love my ex?

i am sure you will get answers,because you cannot love two people at a time,its not possible.
Re: Please Help- Decision Time! by Odunnu: 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2011
macjive01:

Dear nairalanders,
My name is Jennifer, some people call me Jenny other Genevieve and genie. I'm 31.

I broke up with my ex and had no desire for him till I saw him with another woman. My ex was a nice guy but after a time our relationship became boring and I began fancying his friend. Chinedu.

My ex begged me to come back to him but I refused because I was developing a relationship with chinedu. Then my ex met some gold-digger, stu.pid and silly girl, someone who did not sow but want to rip, and he stopped contacting me.

I simply cudnt see him with her, I went up to him and begged him to take me back, take me back so we can build our lives again but he refused. I cried and cried.

Now, out of nowhere, after 12 months, my relationship with chinedu getting there, my ex called and said he still Luvs me and wud want me to come back to him.

I'm so confused. I love them both and can't decide who I want. Im scare, I dont want to loose them both.   Please help!!

They are both comfort n ok.

bia nwoke m, aru odikwa?
Re: Please Help- Decision Time! by justwise(m): 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2011
macjive01:

Dear nairalanders, My name is Jennifer, some people call me Jenny other Genevieve and genie. I'm 31.
I broke up with my ex and had no desire for him till I saw him with another woman. My ex was a nice guy but after a time our relationship became boring and I began fancying his friend. Chinedu. My ex begged me to come back to him but I refused because I was developing a relationship with chinedu. Then my ex met some gold-digger, stu.pid and silly girl, someone who did not sow but want to rip, and he stopped contacting me. I simply cudnt see him with her, I went up to him and begged him to take me back, take me back so we can build our lives again but he refused. I cried and cried.Now, out of nowhere, after 12 months, my relationship with chinedu getting there, my ex called and said he still Luvs me and wud want me to come back to him.I'm so confused. I love them both and can't decide who I want. Im scare, I dont want to loose them both.   Please help!!They are both comfort n ok.

You don't need any help, you need to be on ur own for a long time.
Re: Please Help- Decision Time! by 197(f): 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2011
Another confused lady
Re: Please Help- Decision Time! by kaymoney2(m): 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2011
Gormless person sad sad tongue
Re: Please Help- Decision Time! by MrCork17: 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2011
Odunnu:

bia nwoke m, aru odikwa?

Odunnu. errm Madam. This is not Enugugu, We spek english in hear! undecided
Re: Please Help- Decision Time! by Pweety4me(f): 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2011
Girl u don't know what u want ok!

Go get ur life together & stop being a man hopper!
undecided
Re: Please Help- Decision Time! by ifyalways(f): 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2011
Another tales by Moonlight . . . .From our resident NGO-CEO.
Odunnu:

bia nwoke m, aru odikwa?
Juo ya ozo.akuko ifo di bobo di 3 much cheesy
Kedu,Asa bekee? kiss
Re: Please Help- Decision Time! by DeBlunt: 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2011
do em both, grin
Re: Please Help- Decision Time! by Yemmyc(f): 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2011
@poster,marry d both of them na.coz it obvious u wnt 2 eat ur cake n av it @ d same tym!
Re: Please Help- Decision Time! by deniyor: 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2011
Another confused wh0re on the loose. I prefer to advice the ex not you.
Re: Please Help- Decision Time! by alesssia: 12:28am On Mar 06, 2011
if u r confused,it means=no one!better single for a while!or find a new one!
Re: Please Help- Decision Time! by seedord247(m): 1:26am On Mar 06, 2011
Yu need a serious prayer, visit lord choosen
Re: Please Help- Decision Time! by macjive01: 3:14am On Mar 06, 2011
^^^ so at God chosen the pastor wud help her choose abi or what?
Re: Please Help- Decision Time! by xxTosinvillexx: 3:30am On Mar 06, 2011
Complicated, cos its a little bit hard to answer this.
Re: Please Help- Decision Time! by Acidosis(m): 4:01am On Mar 06, 2011
gold digger dey call person gold digger
Re: Please Help- Decision Time! by obowunmi(m): 9:30am On Mar 06, 2011
Still foolish at 31.
Re: Please Help- Decision Time! by izeek(m): 9:46am On Mar 06, 2011
Get a grip of yourself. If you are truthful with you, the answer lies not far off.
Re: Please Help- Decision Time! by macjive01: 9:58am On Mar 06, 2011
izeek:

Get a grip of yourself. If you are truthful with you, the answer lies not far off.

. . . and what cud it be (the ans) ?
Re: Please Help- Decision Time! by macjive01: 10:08am On Mar 06, 2011
i think she shd choose.  .   .em . lol, its not easyooh

it complicated, if she goes with chinedu, ok that might sound good. she wud continue to dev her new relationship, but how abt the uncertainties? when he is down how will he react ?
has he got plans for marriage with her?

then option 2

if she goes with her Ex, now they have both seen the worst of both worlds and might be able to understand each other better and having been there, left her and back again shows he has realized that she is the one for him.

it actually tougher than it seems.

where is chaircover, ifyalways and other sagacious advise experts,  abeg u guys re needed urgently ooh, please come and help a sister.
Re: Please Help- Decision Time! by Beync(f): 10:11am On Mar 06, 2011
why did u leave ur ex for his friend, if u must leave why date his friend undecided
Re: Please Help- Decision Time! by macjive01: 10:12am On Mar 06, 2011
i don't know, but i wud believe it was the devil.
Re: Please Help- Decision Time! by Beync(f): 10:28am On Mar 06, 2011
While some men wud no probs with dat, i Know most wud hav some reservations.
But who knows if ex want her for good realizing she is the best for him, then good for her.
Let her pray over it.
Re: Please Help- Decision Time! by realdon(m): 10:31am On Mar 06, 2011
justwise:

You don't need any help, you need to be on your own for a long time.

Correct! Imagine, @ 31 after messing hell into her own life she is confused again. Infact she needs to be on her own for the rest of her life.

How can one luvs sm1, then u don't love him again bcs he's boring and suddenly u luv him again without reason? Is that not the most confused person of the millennium.

May God help men from this type of women (Amen)
Re: Please Help- Decision Time! by macjive01: 10:35am On Mar 06, 2011
beync, re u of the opinion she goes back to her ex ?
Re: Please Help- Decision Time! by Beync(f): 10:43am On Mar 06, 2011
hmm, am not.
She  Knows the two better than i, she is in the best position to decide for herself
Mine is dat she shud weigh the reliability of the two relationship and decide
Re: Please Help- Decision Time! by MRBrownJ: 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2011
See "body clock" having desperate women lose their damn minds over men!!!!!

Genie (or whatever they call you), you have clearly shown that you have absolutely no respect or care for either of these guys.
First you left #1 for his friend and then while with #2 you tried to get back with #1.
Believe me, when THE ONE comes along, you definitely won't leave him for some flimsy excuse like that.

Sista, although you are not a spring chicken, I suggest you take your time rather than trying to rush into a pointless relationship that will surely end up in heartache.
Re: Please Help- Decision Time! by mash2(m): 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2011
macjives, wetin happen she no wan lose any of them? na win-win? whc one sabi do the thing pass? e be like dia is somethink the ex sabi wey current bobo neve sabi? no bi so?
Re: Please Help- Decision Time! by pebble: 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2011
Re: Please Help- Decision Time! by macjive01: 6:47am On Mar 07, 2011
^^,

but seriously the situation is very dicey.

IMHO I think she shd stick with the present guy. Tho she cud still b sleeping with the ex once once- nt more than once in a month, if that wat she likes. But let the new guy no know abt am ooh . . Or else ?
Re: Please Help- Decision Time! by xxTosinvillexx: 7:35am On Mar 07, 2011
D poster na OLOJO KOKORO, is it possible to love 2persons at the same time without the rate of love being higher that each other?

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Signs You Like Someone, This Is How U Know U Like/love Someone / What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You? / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.