Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,851 members, 7,899,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

Pain After Pop - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pain After Pop (657 Views)

Abdominal Pain After Eating / Acute Waist Pain After Allnight Love Making. Help! / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pain After Pop by kasimarsenal(m): 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2011
Hello Dr. Balogun, please i need your help. i had an accident and both the radius and ulna got broken and immediately a technician cast a POP for me. after 12 weeks it was removed and i took an x-ray to confirm what has been done. but to my surprise since the POP was removed in October am still feeling a lot of pain around my fingers and i cant use the hand to even wash cloths or lift a bucket of water. please what can i do to stop the pain as the technician is confused. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Bitterkola: Any Health Benefits? / Anyone Want To Share Some Of Their Cold Sore Remedies? / Cancer Forced Steve Jobs To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.