Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

Victim Of Facebook Hack - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victim Of Facebook Hack (248 Views)

Lady’s New ₦14m Audi Car Snatched After 36 Hours Of Facebook Post / Ogun DPO Locks Up Rape Victim: Rapist Accuses Victim Of Stealing Meat (pics) / Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Victim Of Facebook Hack by SPENCERD(m): 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
on the 29th of September 2020, a friends facebook account was hacked unknown to me. the lady chatted me up about forex trading, being a close friend, i did not bother to doubt her. she sent me the registration details which i completed.from there, i was instructed to chat with the admin who later sent me account details. i paid the the sum of 20k into the account which i later discovered it was a fraudster and my friend facebook account has been hacked. please lets be careful of who we are chatting with.
the criminals details are as follow:
Acc/Name:JOHN AMUNE ADEBAYO
Acc/No: 1406019582 (Access Bank)
Phone No: 07018750035 / 08147990905.
please do not fall victim and lets join hands to expose the criminal.
Re: Victim Of Facebook Hack by Temmylee01(m): 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
shooooooots issokay
Re: Victim Of Facebook Hack by Kamdil: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
Go swear an affidavit, go to the bank to freeze his account

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Femi Kuti Joins #ENDSARS Protest (VIDEO) / Photojournalist Attacked By Ekiti #ENDSARS Protesters, Injured His Head / Imo Lawmaker Leaves Apc Joins Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.