Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,422 members, 7,891,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. (20830 Views)

Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now / Why Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Wife Anita Divorced The Christ Embassy Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. by nuclearboy(m): 9:00am On Mar 14, 2011
@SirJohn:

Why waste your time? Do you really think your audience wants truth? This particular guy's ignorance should be measured on the Richter scale just like Japan's earthquake was! 9.1 on the Richter scale! But it is good we discuss like this. A lot of claims are dispelled.

The truth is that these conversations say a great deal to all readers. You ask people simple questions and suddenly they become deaf, dumb and blind. They refuse to answer and when they do they respond to everything except what you asked. Or they gang up and "scatter" the thread so that issues are obfuscated. Then they paste long daft epistles. Finally, they go self-righteous pointing out your anger and quoting scripture out of place in an attempt to make you look bad.

What is evident in all this is simple - they have seen the truth and refuse to acknowledge it. That is simply because of Pride or Fear or Misplaced trust in man. Which of these is supposed to be a virtue? Only during the Roman Empire were pride, wickedness and betrayal considered to be manly by the most wicked humans ever and the bible calls that empire the 4th terrible beast the type of which never was and never will be again. Yet here are "Christians" glorifying the worst of humanity and doing worse. Even beasts have honor and will kill only in self-defense or for survival. Here are humans wicked for the sake of what is transient.

I have never hidden those who I find to be as it were, role models here. They are people who simply state truth as it is - God bless you, TV01, wherever you are! Aletheia, Viaro, e36991, Enigma, KunleOshob, Eyzshvntsn, Jesoul, Toluxa1, David the Man of War, Noetic etc. Such as Sirjohn, Frosbel, Olaadegbu, yommyuk etc are on my list YET these people will argue against each-other/me if they see error. Which is the truth in their lives - they seek truth and not people or funds. Loveking (with his signature and site  grin) shows himself a fan of the truth. Such was spoken of - "A man without guile". Crazy ( grin) but honest!

But your audience? They seek man's blessing rather than God's.

And the world is watching
Re: Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. by newmi(m): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2011
^^^^^ that boy nuclearboy he doesn't see any good of the church, no check out all his post not one remark or comment of credit for church and the gospel all he does and sees is wrong. The reason is not far fetched especially when you consider the fact that hri doesn't have pastor so he can indiscriminately speak evil of Men of God, and he is not committed in a church, that's why he speaks evil of all churches ire ask him to name at least one pastor or church that is good.
He doesn't have not even an idea because you see these are the enemies of the churchChurch
Re: Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. by Ganjaseed: 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2011
Any thing nor practise that is not good, is not good. We all standing alone with God, taking side or defending any special person is evil. Let us not help God here, we are not promoting the name of God nor the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. Paul rebuked Peter at a time, so if we are kicking against these evil practice i don't think its wrong in any way we should create awareness of these evil act to fellow believers who are ready to make heaven.
Re: Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. by free123: 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2011
supporting any church that is not of God is evil
Re: Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. by newmi(m): 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2011
free123:

how?
Re: Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. by newmi(m): 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2011
Ganjaseed:

Any thing nor practise that is not good, is not good. We all standing alone with God, taking side or defending any special person is evil. Let us not help God here, we are not promoting the name of God nor the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. Paul rebuked Peter at a time, so if we are kicking against these evil practice i don't think its wrong in any way we should create awareness of these evil act to fellow believers who are ready to make heaven.
do who is trying to help God because even the thought of it is insulting and degrading. please can you share your contributions to the gospel and let us be inspired
Re: Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. by SirJohn(m): 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2011
Re: Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. by LoveKing(m): 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2011
@nuclearboy

I sent you a reply. seen it?
Re: Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. by nuclearboy(m): 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2011
^^^ Yep, saw it. God bless
Re: Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. by LoveKing(m): 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2011
@nuclearboy

hope you got my phone no. You can ring me anytime.
Re: Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. by Gombs(m): 2:16am On Mar 17, 2011
free123:

give me a detailed list of 'churces that are of God',and criterions that was used to qualify/verify them.(i can see you are now mr holy spirit.)
Re: Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. by newmi(m): 7:44am On Mar 17, 2011
@Gombs
Good, that is the very question.

@Free123
Ok now is you opportunity o ya begin to list!
Re: Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. by free123: 8:21am On Mar 17, 2011
@newmi and gombs
it has been shown severally that cec breeds ungodliness. The fruits you display in this forum are enough for even an unbeliever to conclude that cec is not of God.
Instances - fynguy a 419, pastor jo caught using different ids to support his lies, newmi admonishing jo to continue with his lies, gombs leaving salvation gospel to preach prosperity message
these and more are not fruits from God
Re: Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. by newmi(m): 9:47am On Mar 17, 2011
free123:

@newmi and gombs
it has been shown severally that cec breeds ungodliness. The fruits you display in this forum are enough for even an unbeliever to conclude that cec is not of God.
Instances - fynguy a 419, pastor jo caught using different ids to support his lies, newmi admonishing jo to continue with his lies, gombs leaving salvation gospel to preach prosperity message
bravo boy, just a little advice stop begging the question could kindly start providing the list of churches and pastor Gombs requested. thank you
Re: Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. by LoveKing(m): 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2011
@newmi

why you dodging the rest?
Re: Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. by newmi(m): 6:29pm On Mar 17, 2011
Deauteronomy 8:3 (NLT)
3 Yes, he humbled you by letting you go hungry and then feeding you with manna, a food previously unknown to both you and your ancestors. He did it to help you realize that food isn't everything, and that real life comes by obeying every command of God.

another translation puts it as "man needs morethan bread to live, real life comes by feeding on every word of God"
wow the bible says that REAL LIFE COMES BY THE WORD!

little wonder
John 1:1-3
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Re: Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. by Ganjaseed: 9:17am On Mar 18, 2011
@free123

Like as I always state in my posts I worship at one of the CEC churches is Holland, we have some serious minded brothers and sisters. The deference is those serious ones are long time born again people not actually CEC breed so the deference is actually clear. Some of us are even older than Chris in de Lord, that is why his new age manipulations for self enrichment will not have any impact because my Christianity foundation is just too solid for any enticing word to move.
Re: Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. by mabell: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2011
@Ganjaseed,
undecidedso why do you worship where you don't believe in their doctrine or belief, whats the essence and why waste your time
Re: Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. by Gombs(m): 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2011
free123:

@newmi and gombs
you see how people fail exams ba?. . .sha,let me assume you tried to answer the question
1.we at christ embassy preach 'prosperity gospel' because Like Christ we are to "take the gospel to the poor, " Luke 4:18.Now answer this question,what gospel do you take to the poor?the gospel of poverty?just so you know,the gospel enriches lives.
2.we dont emphasis on the salvation gospel,because paul told us "therefore let us leave the elementary teachings of christ and move unto maturity. . .hebrews 6:1"(this quote is not any bible's version,go check NIV for full details).so,imagine every time you go to church and always have to hear about how christ died,the punishment of sin,hell,heaven,etc

3.just because we are born again christians,we should take crap from people,if someone should stool in our rooms,we should smile and say "God bless you"?. . .Even Jesus had to call some people "fools".pls enumerate the Good christian behaviors

4.am still waiting for your least of "churches that are of God". . .From what i can deduce from the above,christ embassy "is of God".try study your bible,and filter everything you hear,see things that happen in churches through the 'wordoscope' thats what i call the bible.You mustnt believe everything you hear about churches.you have to understand that the church is Christ's body,dont speak against it whether its a 'good church' or a 'bad church'.philippians 1:15-20 shows how paul was glad about the gospel of christ being preached whether in pretense or in love.dont judge the Church.
Re: Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. by ElManny: 11:54pm On Nov 06, 2012
SMH!!! Y are u guyz this blinded!! That's y we never progress!! So God cannot use a man 2 perform miracles Wasn't Jesus a full fledged man on earth!! Our dark arts has blinded our minds so much that we cannot see the truth anymore!! Look @ us!!! I feel ashamed so called christians actually write these disheartening stuffs!!! I'm begining 2 feel there wuld be more 'christians' in hell than unbelievers! May God have mercy on us all!!!
Re: Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. by eliadex: 10:45am On Mar 30, 2013
the most difficult thing to believe in this world is supernatural manifestation. the pharisees also have the same problem in the time of Jesus. John 9 is actually a good example.
if u have ever operated under the divine annointing of the HolyGhost, u will realise that the power increases as yoi speak the WORD OF GOD. it is God that will send forth his word to heal them.
i have seen people been healed in my own church that they brought back the medical report from their doctor that says they are well
if chris is realbor not, i.dont know . but i do know that miracles happen. and all what chris does is not even as many as kathryn kuhlman. and kuhlman followed aimee the founder of four square gospel.church, who received the divine authourity aftr marie eter.
chris is a follower of benson idahosa, so am not surprised if those miracles happen.
then it is better to shut up and face our own problem if we dont believe a man of God that publicly denouncing him.
remember why Jesus.said sin against the holyghost will not be forgiven? it was because they attributed his miracles to the work of Baalzebub. please, dont sin against the holyghost, but healingd and miraclea are not new. they are as old as the gospel!!~

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls Direction To Ori Oke Akinkemi(ibadan) From Ibadan / PMB Will Win War Against Corruption – Kumuyi / Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.