Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,096 members, 7,903,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:55 PM

I Will Shoot You, You'll Die And Go: SARS Threaten Innocent Driver & Wife(video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Will Shoot You, You'll Die And Go: SARS Threaten Innocent Driver & Wife(video) (3025 Views)

Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) / Man Lynched By Mob In Kaduna Not A Kidnapper But An Innocent Driver From Lagos / Unknown Police officer Shot An Innocent Driver In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Shoot You, You'll Die And Go: SARS Threaten Innocent Driver & Wife(video) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
Fmghewzy:

There is nothing sweet about you, if you believe fighting is a good thing.
i will change it for you ooo,do you have money to start with?
Re: I Will Shoot You, You'll Die And Go: SARS Threaten Innocent Driver & Wife(video) by Fmghewzy(m): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:

Money for what? what has money got to do with this discussion.
Re: I Will Shoot You, You'll Die And Go: SARS Threaten Innocent Driver & Wife(video) by MJluv(f): 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
You haven't heard from the SARS side,thou shall not judge
Do you know that in litigation, visual evidence trumps nearly all other arguments?
Re: I Will Shoot You, You'll Die And Go: SARS Threaten Innocent Driver & Wife(video) by Kingofum(m): 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
you’re a maddd woman. For supporting the evil sars You’ll meet your end very soon go mark my word.

Unless I am not called!
Re: I Will Shoot You, You'll Die And Go: SARS Threaten Innocent Driver & Wife(video) by DenreleDave(m): 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Money for what? what has money got to do with this discussion.

How far..

Hope u r enjoying ur ban grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Shoot You, You'll Die And Go: SARS Threaten Innocent Driver & Wife(video) by Fmghewzy(m): 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
DenreleDave:

How far..

Hope u r enjoying ur ban grin grin grin grin grin

Lol nope I am not.
Re: I Will Shoot You, You'll Die And Go: SARS Threaten Innocent Driver & Wife(video) by DenreleDave(m): 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Lol nope I am not.

What sad sad

So dem no ban u

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun

This is unfair oo
Re: I Will Shoot You, You'll Die And Go: SARS Threaten Innocent Driver & Wife(video) by Fmghewzy(m): 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
DenreleDave:

What sad sad

So dem no ban u

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun

This is unfair oo

Lol this guy get problem.
Re: I Will Shoot You, You'll Die And Go: SARS Threaten Innocent Driver & Wife(video) by stubbornman(m): 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:

You're bleating goat
Re: I Will Shoot You, You'll Die And Go: SARS Threaten Innocent Driver & Wife(video) by Auxtin85(m): 12:04am On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:
Does fighting people(self defense) makes me a bad person?im a sweet soul,relax your nerves

If the person on that pics is you, is either your brain is in your chest or you are sitting on it
Re: I Will Shoot You, You'll Die And Go: SARS Threaten Innocent Driver & Wife(video) by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:

I have money if that is what you're looking for.

Just be ready for steady banging grin
Re: I Will Shoot You, You'll Die And Go: SARS Threaten Innocent Driver & Wife(video) by pretydiva(f): 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:
Will you keep quiet

1 Like

Re: I Will Shoot You, You'll Die And Go: SARS Threaten Innocent Driver & Wife(video) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
pretydiva:

Will you keep quiet
no,both sides needs to be heard before passing any sort of judgment

(1) (2) (Reply)

They are carrying dead body like dustbin Blackaxe vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS / Togolese Attacks Nigerians,burns Them As Police Stands And Watch. Graphic Photos / Oh My God! See The Beautiful Lady Boko Haram Just Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.