Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Photo Of The Day: SARS Founder? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Day: SARS Founder? (2752 Views)

Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus / This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: SARS Founder? by wwwihy: 11:28am On Oct 13, 2020
Founder of SARS kẹ?

Re: Photo Of The Day: SARS Founder? by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2020
No now Segun Awosanya started #EndSarsNow protest
Re: Photo Of The Day: SARS Founder? by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:31am On Oct 13, 2020
Nonsense mistake. Again.

The intentions were right in forming S.A.R.S. It was intended to fight robbery and fraud offence.

Those officers are the real issue. Nigerians being what they are saw it as an opportunity to stampede innocent citizens on an outlook assumption.

How can you conclude that someone is a criminal just by mere outlook? Where then is your professionalism?
Even hardened criminals would buy suits and dress well to beat your suspicion.

Again, they carry out jungle justice in defiance to a proper lay down practice all over the world.

I am fully in support of any efforts to crack down on yahoo, robbery and criminality. But innocent citizens should not be made to suffer
unnecessarily. To compound it all, even many SARS guys are into yahoo. And some connive with yahoo boys to have their share.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: SARS Founder? by Davash222(m): 11:31am On Oct 13, 2020
For me, if I catch you watching AIT, NTA or Zeeworld, automatically, I’ll conclude you don’t have sense. I don’t believe sensible being will condescend his/her IQ level to -0.5 to watch those senseless stations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day: SARS Founder? by helinues: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2020
shocked shocked

Re: Photo Of The Day: SARS Founder? by Davash222(m): 11:37am On Oct 13, 2020
EastGold:
No, now Segun Awosanya started #EndSarsNow protest
It’s a costly mistake from the nonsense station called AIT!
Re: Photo Of The Day: SARS Founder? by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 13, 2020
No be segalink be that? AIT done loko finish.
Re: Photo Of The Day: SARS Founder? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:44am On Oct 13, 2020
Davash222:
For me, if I catch you watching AIT, NTA or Zeeworld, automatically, I’ll conclude you don’t have sense. I don’t believe sensible being will condescend his/her IQ level to -0.5 to watch those senseless stations.
90% of Naija watches Zeeworld, I guess dey are all dumb
Re: Photo Of The Day: SARS Founder? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
His intentions were right in forming S.A.R.S. It was intended to fight robbery and fraud offence.

Those officers are the real issue. Nigerians being what they are saw it as an opportunity to stampede innocent citizens on an outlook assumption.

How can you conclude that someone is a criminal just by mere outlook? Where then is your professionalism?
Even hardened criminals would buy suits and dress well to beat your suspicion.

Again, they carry out jungle justice in defiance to a proper lay down practice all over the world.

I am fully in support of any efforts to crack down on yahoo, robbery and criminality. But innocent citizens should not be made to suffer
unnecessarily. To compound it all, even many SARS guys are into yahoo. And some connive with yahoo boys to have their share.

You totally missed the point, sir.

That is not the founder of the Anti-robbery squad.

The TV station made a slight mistake.

Now, that's the punchline of the joke.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: SARS Founder? by colorsofrainbow: 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
Davash222:
but u can watch channels that spew lies to us in support of Buhari..when u are done deceiving yourself,u tell yourself the truth

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: SARS Founder? by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
mansakhalifa:

You totally missed the point, sir.

That is not the founder of the Anti-robbery squad.

The TV station made a slight mistake.

Now, that's the punchline of the joke.

Oh Really? I will edit now. Thanks
Re: Photo Of The Day: SARS Founder? by Vexaf: 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
lol
Re: Photo Of The Day: SARS Founder? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
grin
Nigerian stations nah rubbish
Re: Photo Of The Day: SARS Founder? by adesupo61060: 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
:No, now Segun Awosanya started #EndSarsNow protest It’s a costly mistake from the nonsense station called AIT!
Re: Photo Of The Day: SARS Founder? by dyera(m): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
Wicked man.
Re: Photo Of The Day: SARS Founder? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
I see a serious revolution coming. and for those of

you doubting, have you read about the Arab spring

and studied how it started? A time is coming
when Men/Women will wish they were Nigerians

John Elton prophesied it about forty years ago. In his words which I'll paraphrase. "Nigeria will be known for corruption all over the world. The name Nigeria will be synonymous to corruption. But in a short while, Nigeria will rise again, anyone who lays hold of a Nigerian will say I will go with you...............

Let's keep praying for the ongoing revolution

(1) (Reply)

Unknown gunmen are doing our job IPOB finally opens up PHOTOS / Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... / Dr. Aliyu Mustafa Fly Over Jimeta Yola, By Gov. Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.