Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:40 PM

How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff (20276 Views)

IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. / Paternity Fraud: Now Is The Appropriate Time To Criminalize This Fraudulent Act / How Would You Solve This Kind Of Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I swear.... You are Nigerian and a yoruba.. Even though u r a Canadian too..

Don't tell me gbeborun is a Canadian word grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Glaciered na yoruba woman oo grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Bksoul, honestly she is just catching cruise.. All what she is saying is not coming from her heart..

We knowb cheesy cheesy cheesy @Glacier.ed is probably laffing her ass out right now grin grin grin... Ok oo, dey use us catch cruise poop
me sef dey catch cruise nah.
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by DenreleDave(m): 10:50am On Oct 16, 2020
BKsoul:
me sef dey catch cruise nah.

I know.. Oya u sef stop..

E don do.. Una no need am...

Ehn ejoor
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Mineisgrace(f): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

Chai.. Ma'am. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Glaciered, I guess u r being funny sha. I'm sure u don't mean it grin grin grin grin grin

U r just catching fun grin grin
you are a disgrace to every man on this platform. I am telling you as a lady.
you are a disgrace to every man on this platform.

someone who has denied being part of your countryman and has also accused your entire nation of a crime majority of you are innocent of __- but what do you do? you decide to ass lick her.
you are a shame.

15 Likes

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Advision: 10:52am On Oct 16, 2020
Glaciered:
You, your family members and your entire generation are scammers.

Nigerians are scammers and thieves. If you don't like the comment, get a bucket and do the needful. I'm not Nigerian and have nothing to do with Nigeria grin. I'm Canadian. Huge difference.

empty headed fellow, no one gives a damn whether you are canadian or somalian. You have nothing to do with Nigeria, yet you are here on nairaland disturbing the peace.

People leaving Nigeria to Canada is brain drain, in your case its a blessing, because your brain was fairly empty in the first place.

Post your account number I will personally refund your 21k.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by signature2012(m): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2020
Please,we should not turn this thread to battle ground.
Solution and way forward should be our next move.

BKsoul and Glaciered ,abeg e don do.We can disagree to agree peacefully.
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by signature2012(m): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2020
Advision:

empty heade fellow, no one gives a damn whether you are canadian or somalian. You have nothing to do with Nigeria, yet you are here on nairaland disturbing thr peace.

People leaving Nigeria to canada is brain drain, in your case its a blessing, we won;t miss people with your kind of attitude

Please and please, dont add more gas to the burning fire.
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 16, 2020
stupid and useless street fucker, carry your disease filled life and geddifok outta here. stupid girl
Glaciered:
Madam Gbeborun, how about you shut your smelly mouth? I can smell your mouth and body odor all the way from here. Abeg shift. I didn't try to see if she can get the money back but went back to the WU to stand up for her, making myself look foolish in front of the agents because they had sent the money right away on Friday. I'm in a sophisticated country and we keep a record of everything. But I know you must be very stupid and uneducated to be talking rubbish. Bring it on.

2 Likes

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

I swear.... You are Nigerian and a yoruba.. Even though u r a Canadian too..

Don't tell me gbeborun is a Canadian word grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Glaciered na yoruba woman oo grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Bksoul, honestly she is just catching cruise.. All what she is saying is not coming from her heart..

We knowb cheesy cheesy cheesy @Glacier.ed is probably laffing her ass out right now grin grin grin... Ok oo, dey use us catch cruise oo

Glacier.ed, kuku fry us.. We are are plantain.... grin
abeg remove that last line, na only you be her plaintain make she dey fry you.
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by DenreleDave(m): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2020
Mineisgrace:
my father is a disgrace to every man on this platform. I am telling him as a lady.
My father is a disgrace to every man on this platform.

someone who has denied being part of my countryman and has also accused my entire nation of a crime majority of my father are innocent of __- but what did my father do? My father decide to ass lick her.
My whole family is a shame.

Fixed for u dear.. Stop insulting ur parents grin grin cheesy cheesy

I don't argue with swine.....

Oya move aside...

1 Like

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by DenreleDave(m): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2020
Mineisgrace:
you are a disgrace to every man on this platform. I am telling you as a lady.
you are a disgrace to every man on this platform.

someone who has denied being part of your countryman and has also accused your entire nation of a crime majority of you are innocent of __- but what do you do? you decide to ass lick her.
you are a shame.

Dont mess Me with dear..

Coz I can frustrate u and make u deactivate.... Stay ur lane....
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by signature2012(m): 11:05am On Oct 16, 2020
Mehn..
Too many cutlasses,knives and AR 15s flying about. shocked
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Mineisgrace(f): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2020
Advision:

empty headed fellow, no one gives a damn whether you are canadian or somalian. You have nothing to do with Nigeria, yet you are here on nairaland disturbing the peace.

People leaving Nigeria to Canada is brain drain, in your case its a blessing, because your brain was fairly empty in the first place.

Post your account number I will personally refund your 21k.
in as much as she feel swindled by one of those two parties, it's ok to be angry and displeased. But going over and over to label your own people as thieves and Scammers is all shade of wrong. She didn't even say it once.
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 16, 2020
Glaciered:
grin. Lol, I'm so over this shitt grin grin. You can ask OP... I even sent her a link over email to download World Remit on Sunday. Someone here told me about it earlier this week but I actually found out about it on Sunday when I looked up other ways of sending money to Nigeria. I thought she could get the money that way, but I also wanted to send her money from there. I had never used it before and wanted to try it out. If I'm going to get attacked when I've had nothing but good intentions towards her, I will stand up for myself because I get mouth too.

And oh, Nigerians are scammers and thieves. I'm not talking about you @DenreleDave. grin grin grin
which mouth you get? mouth wey don condemn from sucking all kinda infested dicks? shebi you want to be stupid ni? i will teach you that two can be unfortunate at the same time... silly idiot. everybody dey beg you, you dey here dey shout all nigerians are scammers, i am a Canadian, Canadian kill you there.. olosho canada.

1 Like

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by DenreleDave(m): 11:09am On Oct 16, 2020
signature2012:
Mehn..
Too many cutlasses,knives and AR 15s flying about. shocked

Hope u are wearing an armor?

Mods may delete this thread if the insult is getting too much
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2020
I'm here again to plead with everyone, please don't be offended. I caused it all by asking for assistance in the first place.
I understand you @Glaciered but it would have been better if you refer to only me as the scammer instead of generalising it,then when we get to the root of the matter,you will know that I didn't scam you.
Thanks to everyone who has tried their possible best to provide solution, thanks so much.I appreciate.
Please, don't let us turn here to battle field.Thanks alot
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 16, 2020
Mineisgrace:
in as much as she feel swindled but one of those two parties, it's ok to be angry and displeased. But going over and over to label your own people as thieves and Scammers is all shade of wrong. She didn't even say it once.

You dey mind the idiot, the annoying part was that everyone was trying to be cool and calm to her but she still decide to be unfortunate, go back and read eletrancey replies to her, very calm and soothing, but still she no gree remove her cloak of pride, but then as the saying goes, pride come before a fall...
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by DenreleDave(m): 11:13am On Oct 16, 2020
Kemmy210:
I'm here again to plead with everyone, please don't be offended. I caused it all by asking for assistance in the first place.
I understand you @Glaciered but it would have been better if you refer to only me as the scammer instead of generalising it,then when we get to the root of the matter,you will know that I didn't scam you.
Thanks to everyone who has tried their possible best to provide solution, thanks so much.I appreciate.

It was not ur fault dt u asked for help ma...

Every one needs help.. The only person unfortunate is the criminal dt defrauded u...

So let ur mind be at peace....

Shoot a pm to Glaciered and tell her to keep calm... U might be the only one she Wana reply personally via mail...
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Romangalactic(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2020
signature2012:

Please and please, dont add more gas to the burning fire.
Cum wat ar u talkin abt,we dont want any tranquility here. We nid war, canadian can nt be on naija fora insultin naijansgrin Mor oyel & gas plzgrin

1 Like

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by DenreleDave(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2020
BKsoul:
which mouth you get? mouth wey don condemn from sucking all kinda infested dicks? shebi you want to be stupid ni? i will teach you that two can be unfortunate at the same time... silly idiot. everybody dey beg you, you dey here dey shout all nigerians are scammers, i am a Canadian, Canadian kill you there.. olosho canada.

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 16, 2020
Kemmy210:
Please my dear lady, you never caused anything, its better to beg than steal, and you are not a scammer, make this day , God will bless you more than you dream, you will be a giver too, i am letting go just for you, now i feel like crying.. its ok.

1 Like

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by DenreleDave(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2020
Romangalactic:

Cum wat ar u talkin abt,we dont want any tranquility here. We nid war, canadian can nt be on naija fora insulting naijansgrin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

My fellow north American, pls let it go..

U r Canadian, I am an American... We are the same...

Pls just hold on.. It's Friday already.. By Monday, we shud get an update..

U r too big to be exchanging insult na.... Except and except u r just catching cruise grin grin grin grin
Yes, I've been done with this thread since eons ago. I'm just catching cruise now and frustrating their already frustrated life. Imagine nauseating people coming here talking nonsense and blocking my olfactory senses with their coma-inducing stench. I'm sure me saying I'm Canadian is going to get them worked up now grin. Na my fault? grin grin grin

Lol, Mr. American tongue. I thought you said you were at a club in NYC grin grin grin and want to take a molue to Canada cheesy grin grin grin? Unfortunately, Trudeau has said the Canada-US border will stay closed until America gets COVID-19 under control, even after the closure agreement expires Oct. 21. Funny enough, Canadians are still going to the U.S for leisure travel 'cos U.S has less stringent travel restrictions for air passengers, ha!
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Advision: 11:15am On Oct 16, 2020
Mineisgrace:
in as much as she feel swindled but one of those two parties, it's ok to be angry and displeased. But going over and over to label your own people as thieves and Scammers is all shade of wrong. She didn't even say it once.

There is no evidence she was swindled, it looks more like a beneficiary being naive. She her self gan is naive, world remit allows the first 3 transfers free and the person gets credited almost instantly, so for her to still be using western union, show she seff is not informed.

Seh clearly had self-confidence issue while in Nigeria, so leaving became her greatest achievement in life and she stupidly came here to flaunt it even calling her family member and ancestors in Nigeria scammer over 21k.

I am proud of my ancestry as a Nigerian, even when I go out, I remain a Nigerian. Any self-deluded person who isnt can Bleep-off

2 Likes

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by DenreleDave(m): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2020
BKsoul:
now i feel like crying.. its ok.

Awwwwwwwn, BKsoul, as much as I love u..

Please don't cry cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by signature2012(m): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2020
One special lesson we all should learn from this scenario is;Either you are based in Naija or Abroad,never ever call or say all Nigerians are fraudulent or scammers.That word dey pain hardworking Nigerians.You dont know what people go through to make a living.

Imagine being a Lagosian,waking up 4am just to catch a bus,spend hours in traffic and at the end of the month,some employers will still not pay you or you are being paid below what you are suppose to earn.

To every Nigerian working hard out there,may God bless your hustle and take you to greater heights...

4 Likes

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2020
BKsoul:
Please my dear lady, you never caused anything, its better to beg than steal, and you are not a scammer, make this day , God will bless you more than you dream, you will be a giver too, i am letting go just for you, now i feel like crying.. its ok.
Thanks so much,I appreciate.
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by DenreleDave(m): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2020
Glaciered:
Yes, I've been done with this thread since eons ago. I'm just catching cruise now and frustrating their already frustrated life. Imagine nauseating people coming here talking nonsense and blocking my olfactory senses with their coma-inducing stench. I'm sure me saying I'm Canadian is going to get them worked up now grin. Na my fault? grin grin grin

Lol, Mr. American tongue. I thought you said you were at a club in NYC grin grin grin and want to take a molue to Canada cheesy grin grin grin? Unfortunately, Trudeau has said the Canada-US border will stay closed until America gets COVID-19 under control, even after the closure agreement expires Oct. 21. Funny enough, Canadians are still going to the U.S for leisure travel 'cos U.S has less stringent travel restrictions for air passengers, ha!

On a sincere note, pls enough with the Cruise..

It is turning to insults now.. U may be catching cruise but some may not take it like dt.

It is okay.. Let's put this to rest.

Abeg... BKsoul, abeg make una share white flag
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by DenreleDave(m): 11:20am On Oct 16, 2020
signature2012:
One special lesson we all should learn from this scenario is;Either you are based in Naija or Abroad,never ever call or say all Nigerians are fraudulent or scammers.That word dey pain hardworking Nigerians.You dont know what people go through to make a living.

Imagine being a Lagosian,waking up 4am just to catch a bus,spend hours in traffic and at the end of the month,some employers will still not pay you or you are being paid below what you are suppose to earn.

To every Nigerian working hard out there,may God bless your hustle and take you to greater heights...

So true.....

That is one of the reason many are standing against SARS.

They group Gee boys and innocent hardworking Nigerians as criminals... Exactly what is happening in Nigerian police now
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 16, 2020
Glaciered:

its a lie, we all sef dey catch cruise, i no dey like insult person, i feel bad after doing it, but do you know how it hurts to label someone what he or she is not?? it hurts. i have issues that i need help for but the last thing i would do is scam someone, so also other people here in nigeria.. Even the scammers, except for the lazy ones, they also do not find it easy, if they do, they wunt scam.. please i am sorry for the insults, but it hurts calling all nigerians scammers. Thank you.
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

On a sincere note, pls enough with the Cruise..

It is turning to insults now.. U may be catching cruise but some may not take it like dt.

It is okay.. Let's put this to rest.

Abeg... BKsoul, abeg make una share white flag
Then pls tell that to the non-entities in this thread who've quoted me talking nonsense. If I say Nigerians are scammers and thieves, I'm entitled to my own opinion and no one will bully me into silence. I didn't mention anyone's name and never directly called OP a scammer, but I've been referring to the dude or whoever she claims took her money. But if the shoe fits, then hey. In Monica's voice, "Don't take it persoooonaaaal".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) / Wife Asks Our Son To Beat Me Up Anytime We Quarrel —pastor Tells Court / What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.