Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,042 members, 7,949,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff (20597 Views)

IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. / Paternity Fraud: Now Is The Appropriate Time To Criminalize This Fraudulent Act / How Would You Solve This Kind Of Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 7:19am On Oct 17, 2020
dammywapes:
Okay kemmy. Don’t worry all will be fine and i hope you get to the root of this.
Thanks bro
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 7:25am On Oct 17, 2020
andyanders:
Kemi, I feel your pain after taking my time to go through your post, ur senders responses and too, many possitive and negative comments herein. The amt involved is not the matter 'cus u must have spent a lot over going after the subject matter, just to clear ur name.

The bank staff is responsible and should know who picked the money. The sender too did well for her assistance. Just be strong. God will not allow us see shame
Thanks,I appreciate your concern.Hopefully, something positive will come out on Monday (response from their headquarter)
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 17, 2020
dammywapes:
How was the issue resolved please? I just found out this thread.
Good morning, i dont think its resolved yet oh...
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by dammywapes(m): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2020
Kemmy210:

Thanks bro
uw
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by dammywapes(m): 8:51am On Oct 17, 2020
BKsoul:
Good morning, i dont think its resolved yet oh...
okay
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by andyanders: 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
Kemmy210:

Thanks,I appreciate your concern.Hopefully, something positive will come out on Monday (response from their headquarter)

Just be strong. Devil will not stop anything good coming ur way. Asking for assistance from a stranger is not a crime.

The sender who sent it, God will bless her. She should not be annoyed over the issue. You are a mother and how can you tell lies that u didn't get the money. Devil just want to use this to spoil ur relationship with the sender.

For the sender, please do not be annoyed over what happened. God knows ur good heart and He that touched ur heart to give, will surely replenish for u.

Don't be annoyed with what went wrong between both of you. You are alive today because of grace. Still repose that trust with Kemi. She is not a bad woman.

God bless both of u IJN, Ameen.
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
andyanders:

Just be strong. Devil will not stop anything good coming ur way. Asking for assistance from a stranger is not a crime.

The sender who sent it, God will bless her. She should not be annoyed over the issue. You are a mother and how can you tell lies that u didn't get the money. Devil just want to use this to spoil ur relationship with the sender.

For the sender, please do not be annoyed over what happened. God knows ur good heart and He that touched ur heart to give, will surely replenish for u.

Don't be annoyed with what went wrong between both of you. You are alive today because of grace. Still repose that trust with Kemi. She is not a bad woman.

God bless both of u IJN, Ameen.
Amen.
Thanks so much Sir
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by DenreleDave(m): 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
CaptMarvel:
lolz don't mind my father, an ass licker! On top a miserable 21k from a dim-wiț of my mother! grin tagging my whole family scammer! Iranu abasha!

Fixed..

Obey ur parents guy...

If you don't know what happened, don't always bliv the words of a woman.. In ur previous life, were u single till death.... Guess that is why u r supporting a lady in this ur life cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin without knowing what happened
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by CaptMarvel(m): 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

Fixed..

Obey ur parents guy...

If you don't know what happened, don't always bliv the words of a woman.. In ur previous life, were u single till death.... Guess that is why u r supporting a lady in this ur life cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin without knowing what happened
lolz! I guess in your former life you died a slave to a woman, the reason you keep ass-licking at the mention of 21k hahaha lolz! Run-off boy

1 Like

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by DenreleDave(m): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
CaptMarvel:
lolz! I guess in my father former life, he died a slave to a hoe, the reason he keep ass-licking at the mention of 21k hahaha lolz! Run-off my father

Fixed wink cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by CaptMarvel(m): 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
[quote author=DenreleDave post=95031808]

lolz don't mind the ass licker! On top a miserable 21k from a dim-wiț! tagging the whole country scammer! Iranu abasha!

lolz don't mind the ass licker! On top a miserable 21k from a dim-wiț! grin tagging the whole country scammer! Iranu abasha!

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by CaptMarvel(m): 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

Fixed wink cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Captmarvel: lolz! I guess in your former life you died a slave to a woman, the reason you keep ass-licking at the mention of 21k hahaha lolz! Run-off boy
Fixed. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
Been following this thread. It's surprising how gullible folks are as there's no proof of what the op is saying. It's possible she could be telling lies to garner sympathy for folks to send her more money. No be today Nigerians use format. As a Nigerian in Nigeria I know my people grin

@Glaciered showed proof\pics of everything on her posts, so we know 1.she did send the money to the op (the receipt she posted showed op's full name), 2 it was picked up here in Nigeria.
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by DenreleDave(m): 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
mrNelsonT:
Been following this thread. It's surprising how gullible folks are as there's no proof of what the op is saying. It's possible she could be telling lies to garner sympathy for folks to send her more money. No be today Nigerians use format. As a Nigerian in Nigeria I know my people grin

@Glaciered showed proof\pics of everything on her posts, so we know 1.she did send the money to the op (the receipt she posted showed op's full name), 2 it was picked up here in Nigeria.

So you Registered a new account to make this comment... Better reveal ur true moniker b4 we fish you out

Well I disagree with u.

We can't say the Op is a scammer.. We shud wait till Monday.. She even opted to send Glaciered the 21k back if possible....

We can't conclude yet and we shud wait till Monday
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
CaptMarvel:
lolz don't mind the ass licker! On top a miserable 21k from a dim-wiț! grin tagging the whole country scammer! Iranu abasha!
Even if na 2kobo, money na money. The 21k you could use in ur life grin or were you not asking the sender for money earlier? You dey mad since she no reply your pm, ehn? Werey grin
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by DenreleDave(m): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
mrNelsonT:
Even if na 2kobo, money na money. The 21k you could use in ur life grin or were you not asking the sender for money earlier? You dey mad since she no reply your pm, ehn? Werey grin

I think u were right

CaptMarvel:
it's well, you tried your best.
I sent you a pm kindly avail me.

So Mr To was begging for money and yet accusing me for ass-licking... Jesu.

If you shud msg the HELPER FOR MONEY, u don't av the right 5o to talk at all grin

Mr To, Shame on you sir grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by DenreleDave(m): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
CaptMarvel:
it's well, you tried your best.
I sent you a pm kindly avail me.

Dont bother.. U can't hide this grin grin cheesy grin
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

So you Registered a new account to make this comment... Better reveal ur true moniker b4 we fish you out

Well I disagree with u.

We can't say the Op is a scammer.. We shud wait till Monday.. She even opted to send Glaciered the 21k back if possible....

We can't conclude yet and we shud wait till Monday
I'm a regular in Sports, Politics. Neva mind who I am. How she go fit send money to sender without ha details? Let her keep telling fabu on the thread grin. I doubt @sender go accept money back. Sender way no ask for money back.
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by DenreleDave(m): 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
mrNelsonT:
How she go fit send money to sender without ha details? Let her keep telling fabu on the thread grin. I doubt @sender go accept money back. Sender way no ask for money back.

grin grin let's wait... I still bliv her though...
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
mrNelsonT:

Lolz.
I was waiting for you to come with another moniker, welcome back.
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by DenreleDave(m): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
CaptMarvel:
hahaha hahaha! You such a he-goat!! I know more about her than you will ever know and here you are waiting on her, you better go and look for your NYSC camp omo ode!

grin grin grin grin

You know more abt her undecided undecided undecided

See Fbi grin cheesy grin grin
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by DenreleDave(m): 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
CaptMarvel:
yeah! I sent her pm to correct my assertions about her and yes from her last post b4 she delete I got the info I needed!! So fùck off boy! I've been playing this game b4 u were born! Hahaha!

Lies lies lies

Mr To, I know u r lying grin grin grin cheesy
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by DenreleDave(m): 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
Kemmy210:

Lolz.
I was waiting for you to come with another moniker, welcome back.

Pls ma, what is his previous moniker??
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

Pls ma, what is his previous moniker??
Just be watching my brother,I will tell you later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) / Near Death Experience / What Does 'submission' Of Women In Marriages Mean Exactly?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.