Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,249 members, 7,880,924 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:21 AM

"Who Of God Is Made Unto Us Wisdom." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Who Of God Is Made Unto Us Wisdom." (130 Views)

"The Glorious Lord Will Be Unto Us A Place Of Broad Rivers....." / The Glorious Lord Will Be Unto Us A Place Of Broad Rivers And Streams." / Why Must We Look Unto Jesus Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Who Of God Is Made Unto Us Wisdom." by overcomersfaith(f): 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
Beloveth, when God opened my eyes on this scripture I became aware of the mind of God on the things He put in my hands. I detest with passion ungodly advises which we receive often things from those who out of the love they have for us make us to make wrong choices not deliberately but because they have no understanding too.

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/who-of-god-is-made-unto-us-wisdom/

(1) (Reply)

Sponsorers Needed For Village Evangelism / Share / Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.