Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,908 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:49 AM

How Do You Identify A True Investment? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do You Identify A True Investment? (325 Views)

How To Identify A Yahoo Boy In This Five Steps / True investment pays / How To Identify A Legit Forex Investment Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Identify A True Investment? by monkmike(m): 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
It gives me serious concern to read (see) that Forex and cryptocurrency are labeled as ‚shady investment‘. So I’m wondering about two things:

1. How do you identify a true investment opportunity?

2. Why are Forex and cryptocurrency investments perceived as shady?

Think about that fact that there are reputable and well established companies selling business concepts based on the above ideas. So why the bias perception about them by some people?
Re: How Do You Identify A True Investment? by AlwaysMotun: 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
Forex and crypto currency are perceived shady because of the people who come out here to make give false hopes to people and eventually cart away their hard earned monies... They act on the greed of people and they play smart on them.

Forex is a business and Investment and that's how I understand it to be... If it's a shady business, then the U.S. Stock market is also a scam... Don't forget the likes of Google, Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft have their lives on it as well which determines their wortg/value as companies.

The basic truth is that Forex Traders think they can make millions over night, they think they can have their hands on this Holy Grail that will make them buy houses in Banana Island... �... That's far from the truth! Forex is a business and the plan you have for your business is what you should have for Forex too...

I think we need to start making people know the truth about this profession and how they can further prepare their minds coming in to the business... I say again, Forex is not a scam and it's never a scam.

What traders need is the right psychology and they will be good to go! Same as Crypto curry!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Identify A True Investment? by monkmike(m): 6:58am On Jul 07, 2022
AlwaysMotun:
Forex and crypto currency are perceived shady because of the people who come out here to make give false hopes to people and eventually cart away their hard earned monies... They act on the greed of people and they play smart on them.

Forex is a business and Investment and that's how I understand it to be... If it's a shady business, then the U.S. Stock market is also a scam... Don't forget the likes of Google, Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft have their lives on it as well which determines their wortg/value as companies.

The basic truth is that Forex Traders think they can make millions over night, they think they can have their hands on this Holy Grail that will make them buy houses in Banana Island... �... That's far from the truth! Forex is a business and the plan you have for your business is what you should have for Forex too...

I think we need to start making people know the truth about this profession and how they can further prepare their minds coming in to the business... I say again, Forex is not a scam and it's never a scam.

What traders need is the right psychology and they will be good to go! Same as Crypto curry!
I didn’t get a chance express my gratitude for over two years. Thank you for the kind contribution.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does anybody some day practiced face cognizance? / Bumper And Yakata Plans With Freedom Synergy Pro / Turn Free Apps Into Cash! (e-book)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.