Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,887 members, 7,918,887 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:06 PM

True investment pays - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / True investment pays (322 Views)

How Do You Identify A True Investment? / Investment That Pays In 2018 / Help!!! Anybody With Any Genuine Investment That Pays...plz Hook Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True investment pays by Cyril12345: 12:24am On Dec 14, 2020
Hey guys
As we all know this is a time where most people just want to sit at home and let their money work for them... as good as it sounds you are still at risk of losing all...
My advice to you guys is
1. Never let your money sleep in the bank where it is devalued.
2. Becareful of investment company that promise u heaven on earth.
3. Don't be in a hurry to invest in any platform
4. Just because u are paid once or twice does not guarantee you will be paid the next time.

I have been working with a company now and they pay as high as 25% of your capital every 30days...they are truly tested and trusted ...

Pls do not lose your money, when u can easily contact me and I will put u through the process of earning 25percent of your capital in 30days
08124382471, 09132236888

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

High Stakers!! Let's Make It Big 2021!! / Public Apology To Mr Adelowo Babajide Oluwasegun / Which Investment Will Pay More Farming Or Crypto? �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.