Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,216 members, 7,913,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:21 AM

How To Improve Your Marriage Without Talking About It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Improve Your Marriage Without Talking About It (615 Views)

See How To Easily Get Her Attention Without Talking To Her / How To Attract Women Without Talking To Them (for Cuties And Handsomes Only) / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Improve Your Marriage Without Talking About It by eromance: 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2011
62% of marriages in Nigeria will end up in divorce in the next 10 years,

according to a relationship expert.

please,if you believe in this institution and love it.

kindly contribute.

so many Nigerians are dying in silence

Can we really improve our marriage without talking about it

NAIRALANDERS MUCH LOVE!!!

to your marital bliss
Re: How To Improve Your Marriage Without Talking About It by elettrodad(m): 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2011
I can tell you why mine failed. But I am not Nigerian,
We failed because of lack of communication between me and my ex wife. You know, when you come back from work and you sit in front of your pc answering to nairaland forum instead of talk to her?
Also we failed because of interference from my parents,

(1) (Reply)

Real Reason Why A Lot Of Marriages Fail / Pls I Need U All To Look Into This / I Am Afraid O! Pls Can A Woman Be 100% Faithful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.