Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,832 members, 7,906,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? (11586 Views)

Poll: Are hair products made under the sea (by mermaids etc)?

Yes, it's the work of the devil: 13% (12 votes)
No, this is utterly ridiculous: 86% (80 votes)
This poll has ended

What Are Hair Attachments Made From? / Question About Naturessence Original Products Made In The USA. / Recommend Hair Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by kellorah: 2:35am On Jul 02, 2007
prolly had nightmares after hearing stories like these. can't say i blame them.
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Nobody: 2:35am On Jul 02, 2007
kellorah:

I guess they did that so they could chase you lot out of the hostel in order to nick your provision.

i even heard about 'lady koi koi', or whatever!
cock n bull stories.
there are loads of them.

lol
lady koi koi was universal as far as girls schools were concerned.
I dare say,we made her omnipresent lol
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by kellorah: 2:38am On Jul 02, 2007
lol, true.

she was more famous than people who existed. that's how bad it was.

there's was this other one about looking under ur legs and not seeing the person behind you,
but when u turned around normally, you'd see them, smthn lyk dat neway
like, wtf?!!
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by spoilt(f): 2:38am On Jul 02, 2007
i went to an all girls high school too and there was a notorious witch in my room. i kid you not, some of the things i saw in that room at night defy all logic. but when i think of them now i dont know what to make of them. she used to fly.  shocked

also heard that another student would always uproot her head from her neck and spend the night braiding her own head on her laps untill she was caught. bizarre!
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by kellorah: 2:44am On Jul 02, 2007
lmfao, i heard that one of the head as well.
but @ d end of the day, the hairstyles weren't exactly ones to 'die' for,

did she REALLY fly? shocked
sure u girls weren't high or something? shocked
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by spoilt(f): 2:45am On Jul 02, 2007
i must have been as high as a kite. there's no other explanation. grin
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 02, 2007
kellorah:

lmfao, i heard that one of the head as well.
but @ d end of the day, the hairstyles weren't exactly ones to 'die' for,

did she REALLY fly? shocked
sure u girls weren't high or something? shocked

chei lol
You people should have recruited her services to fly to the staffroom and fish out the exam questions
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by kellorah: 2:51am On Jul 02, 2007
so true!!!! ^^^ cheesy

if they were the demons they claimed to be, they should've been able to get hold of the exam papers before the day of the exam. not so powerful afterall. cheesy
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by spoilt(f): 2:53am On Jul 02, 2007
babyosisi:

chei lol
You people should have recruited her services to fly to the staffroom and fish out the exam questions

babyosisi you no well. you have me laughing so hard i woke my baby up. take your time.
we should have used her powers to our advantage. maybe to fly into the dining hall and steal food for us. (we were always hungry) that would have been freaking genius.
but then i was so terrified of her. i used to sleep with my eyes open waiting for her to come for me.  grin
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by kellorah: 2:55am On Jul 02, 2007
i hope we don't dream of stuff like this tonight.
i'm outta here. na nyt gals.

pray for these 'possessed' people. i think they are insane. that's the only explanation for their behaviour, anyway.
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Nobody: 2:56am On Jul 02, 2007
Naija is an interesting place.
Where most people die of "brief illness",lol

When I was a little child and read all those obituaries on the Nigerian times,I thought there was an illness called brief illness because everyone seemed to die of it
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 02, 2007
goodnite,my bed's calling me too.
Hubby is away so I'm all alone cry cry cry cry
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2007
When we were in school, my best friend claimed to be possessed, but the demons only came out when it was time to work or when any Senior wants to flog her, she will give the Senior a thourough beating and claim she was controlled by demons. However, she was completely delivered of the demons when we became senior students
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by omoge(f): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2007
yes naija full of different things. ''that iroko tree'' our neighbor just entered o! there is a pot inside. how funny when i look back now.
the witch just confessed she killed so and so and so.

catch that praying mantis, break the leg, next morning someone is walking with a bad leg so he/she must have been the praying mantis

weird stories. agree there are things we can't explain but all this weird stories calls for real investigation. the baba might have given poisonious plant to add to meal to kill someone rather than witchcraft being used. some sickness might have been ravaging the body without the person knowing instead of oh the wife or the family killed her.

fibroid may have been inside the belly instead of oh she get belle for 10years.

jam mammy water and she will make you rich. mammy water get mansion for under sea. if you meet am, she will make u rich, undecided
dig on where a rainbow is and you will be rich undecided

Our society self
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by ne4real(f): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2007
nnnnnnnnssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by bodsibobo(m): 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2007
Meeeeeeen,

Can you guys believe that I have been seeing this topic on Nairaland and never opened it until yesterday.

I actually read all the contributions one-by-one, I don nearly die of laughter.

This is the most interesting thread ever to be posted on Nairaland. I have never laughed like this in my life. In fact people in my office no just understand wether I don dey craze.

Under seas ko, Under moon ni.
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by lysaa(f): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2007
yeah, me too, i have been reading through since and i've been laughing nodding and shaking my head at diff replies.

@post,
Its not true that hair products and other comsetics are made undersea or by marine spirits. There is no building under the sea or company that produces stuff, moreover, the spiritual can't function in the physical. for example, u are a spirit u have a soul and live in the body. now your body is your earth suit to function on this earth but by the time u. .the real u(spirit) checks out of the suit, the body becomes lifeless and with time, turns back to dust that it came from. while the real u goes to give account of the life lived.

However, there are forces in the realm of the spirit, they are everywhere in the world, in the air, sea, under earth-i mean everywhere. But its left for u to overcome them by the words of your testimony (not those cork and bull stories u hear on tapes or read but by speaking the right word of God at each particular time) and with the Blood of the Lamb.

My mom told us how that a lady in the village went to the stream to swim like other children and didn't come out until the 7th day. And then the lady became a spiritual consultant. lol. My mom was a witness to these facts but these are manipulations of the devil to get at the children of men, to prey on their innocent souls. the devils has nothing to say but lies, he has being the master deceiver and diguise. so, mind who and what u listen to.

I believe u are a christian, but u should bear in mind that a Christian is superior to the devil. You have to change your mind set towards life and live as a champion. You can't say because they say a product is contaminated by demons u shouldn't use it anymore. child of God, who should be avoiding who? If there are devils in it, when the relaxer or lip stick touches your body, it should check out because u carry God-the bigger one in u, and for real, u should be conscious of that fact.

Have the right mentality. what u think is based on the information u pay attention to and is what u'd say, what u say is what u attract and become. So think on God's word. Think on positive things. Same applies when u are demon conscious based on demonic info, u speak them and attract them to your life. My advice -really really think right I mean, work on your thinking.
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by DisGuy: 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2007
whyare you guys lying, i told you im the general manager at one of the biggest under-sea cosmetic company in the marine world, we actually need some testers for our products,so if you have relative that are jobless please forward their CVs

Pastors have to eat wink
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Theodora(f): 12:01am On Jul 04, 2007
Apparently being able to readand write is not just enough.
I don't blame the person who posted this topic, he probably does not take vicks lemon plus because it is manufactured by demons too, yea one other thing tell your wife, sisters and mother not to use Always Sanitary pad cos its supposedly manufactured under water too.

Change your mindset man u need to get a life and am sure the mermaids are not even as creative as we give them credit for, that is if they truly exist
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 04, 2007
hair product under sea.this has to be the funniest thread.but let me share a secret not only hair products even boxers,cars, virtually everything.so please dont use any product at all. the person who posted this topic an sure is living close to a beach.who knows what next .maybe yaruada is from outer space.
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by femorra(m): 12:37am On Jul 04, 2007
i know that this post might have sounded funny but friends beware there is a lot more unseen than is seen and the unseen is more real than the seen i wouldn't over look this post so easily
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by femorra(m): 12:40am On Jul 04, 2007
ignorance or unbelief has never been an excuse and will never be i have no evidence of underseas but i've heard about it often enough not to totally disbelieve it
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by DisGuy: 12:46am On Jul 04, 2007
femorra:

ignorance or unbelief has never been an excuse and will never be i have no evidence of underseas but i've heard about it often enough not to totally disbelieve it

if you were to be working for let say UBA working 9-5 spending 8 hours a day in Lagos traffic getting home at 10pm you wont really have time to believe crap.naija people get tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime! cheesy
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by spoilt(f): 4:40am On Jul 04, 2007
bodsibobo:

Meeeeeeen,

Can you guys believe that I have been seeing this topic on Nairaland and never opened it until yesterday.

I actually read all the contributions one-by-one, I don nearly die of laughter.

This is the most interesting thread ever to be posted on Nairaland. I have never laughed like this in my life. In fact people in my office no just understand wether I don dey craze.

Under seas ko, Under moon ni.

me too. i laughed so hard they thought i was crazy! we nigerians will believe anything! grin
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by lysaa(f): 9:49am On Jul 04, 2007
Dis Guy:

whyare you guys lying, i told you im the general manager at one of the biggest under-sea cosmetic company in the marine world, we actually need some testers for our products,so if you have relative that are jobless please forward their CVs
Pastors have to eat wink

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
Dis Guy, u are one unique funny person, i swear.
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by ilabor: 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2007
i know that this post might have sounded funny but friends beware there is a lot more unseen than is seen and the unseen is more real than the seen i wouldn't over look this post so easily
you may be right in your observation, but you should also remember that we live in a world where you do not see what you are looking at. you see only what you want to see! grin
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by ow11(m): 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2007
YES!!! If you use them you will die!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by stanech: 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2007
This is not a joking matter please.

If u want to visit any of the factories come to the bar beach with 7 white Hen 3 white candles and  a white Goat When you get there you can call my number 080123456789  tongue  Then a boat will appear make sure you sail on the boat to about 15km offshore then you can jump into the water

Remembe time is 12pm
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by lysaa(f): 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2007
iight, one time in edo state, b side to be precised, a naked woman was found clinging on to high tension wire, when she was asked how she got there, she said she was flying but her fuel got finished on the way, thats how. meanwhile she was still high up there answering all the questions and wasn't having any electric shock from it.lol. its strange when u see such things tho but they dont move me. They are just distractions i ignore like a fly. undecided
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by spoilt(f): 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2007
lysaa:

iight, one time in edo state, b side to be precised, a naked woman was found clinging on to high tension wire, when she was asked how she got there, she said she was flying but her fuel got finished on the way, thats how. meanwhile she was still high up there answering all the questions and wasn't having any electric shock from it.lol. its strange when u see such things tho but they don't move me. They are just distractions i ignore like a fly. undecided

roflmao. she wasn't getting any electric shocks? that's funny.
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by lysaa(f): 12:10am On Jul 05, 2007
LOL, its true oh, i watched it on teevee cos she was videoed on the high tension wire, no electric shocks o grin
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by akara(m): 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2007
more like the more you look the less you see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue / You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. / Help: How Can I Make My Palms Soft Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.