Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,026 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:03 AM

Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! (3015 Views)

Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception / How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex / I Make Up My Mind Today Getting Girls Off My List, Here Is Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 10:30am On Dec 23, 2020
How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 10:31am On Dec 23, 2020
It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 10:32am On Dec 23, 2020
The hard days are what make you stronger
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 10:32am On Dec 23, 2020
You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 10:33am On Dec 23, 2020
Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 10:34am On Dec 23, 2020
Work hard in silence, let your success be the noise.
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 10:36am On Dec 23, 2020
learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today!

for #2000 naira only
please call 08167670563
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 10:37am On Dec 23, 2020
Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.
cheers!
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Wannabenz: 10:50am On Dec 23, 2020
If you're ready for pay on delivery here in Onitsha Anambra State.
Whatsapp me ZeroNineZero68664144
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 10:59am On Dec 23, 2020
Wannabenz:
If you're ready for pay on delivery here in Onitsha Anambra State.
Whatsapp me ZeroNineZero68664144

Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
If you work on something a little bit every day, you will end up with something that is massive.

sorry sir but this is not a hard copy that can be waybilled or delivered physically.

but its just a soft copy once you can make the payment for it I will forward it to your email address so you can read and see it there.
we have sold this to many people online and we don't have any problem to send it to anyone that has ordered for it

cheers!
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 11:07am On Dec 23, 2020
Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 11:15am On Dec 23, 2020
In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2020
Make each day your masterpiece.
Wherever you go, go with all your heart
Turn your wounds into wisdom We can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 11:20am On Dec 23, 2020
“Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 11:35am On Dec 23, 2020
“Every champion was once a contender that didn’t give up.
To be a champion, I think you have to see the big picture. It’s not about winning and losing; it’s about every day hard work and about thriving on a challenge. It’s about embracing the pain that you’ll experience at the end of a race and not being afraid. I think people think too hard and get afraid of a certain challenge.
Don’t dream about success. Get out there and work for it.
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Wannabenz: 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ronaldinho10:

Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
If you work on something a little bit every day, you will end up with something that is massive.

sorry sir but this is not a hard copy that can be waybilled or delivered physically.

but its just a soft copy once you can make the payment for it I will forward it to your email address so you can read and see it there.
we have sold this to many people online and we don't have any problem to send it to anyone that has ordered for it

cheers!

In this 2020 you want make I pay you before delivery? grin
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
Wannabenz:

In this 2020 you want make I pay you before delivery? grin

Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great,

but sir that's how we have been selling it all this while,
why do you make it sound like we are not really sure of what we have been saying all along here since?

When you think of your BIG goal, sometimes you start feeling overwhelmed. Why? Because big goals don’t get achieved right away. Instead, you need to create mini goals to help excite you along the way. This way you can be more goal-orientated and build a habit of being more effective . Celebrating your small wins will help you stay motivated through your journey. Plus, celebrating is always super fun. Maybe you break your goal down to 10 small-sized goals with tasks that get you on track to achieve them. For each of the 10 goals you can add a small celebration. Maybe a glass of champagne for one or a dessert with a sparkler on top for another.

we wish you well sir!

cheers!
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
This goes back to the positive environment point: You need to be around with others who are just ambitious as you. American entrepreneur John Rohn once said, “You’re the average of the five people you spend the most time with. And whether or not that’s true is debatable, the reality is being around the right kind of people can only help you grow. If you’re surrounded by those who love your ambition, you’ll be more ambitious and achieve more. If you’re surrounded by loved ones who tell you your goals are stupid and tell you to change them, you need to avoid them. Be around those who help you feel comfortable being the ambitious, go-getter you are, so you can become the successful person you’re meant to be.
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
“Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
“Very often, a change of self is needed more than a change of scene
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
do call call me on 08167670563

get this book guide for just #2000 naira only
cheers!
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 7:41am On Dec 24, 2020
still available here
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Nazgul: 8:24am On Dec 24, 2020
morinto:
Read the book so that u fit make nairaland people to buy am with your book power
God bless you bro...you just took the right words out of my mouth.

Op hope you've heard... kindly read your book so you can compel us to by.

1 Like

Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nazgul:

God bless you bro...you just took the right words out of my mouth.

Op hope you've heard... kindly read your book so you can compel us to by.

lol,
those who are serious will call to get this book

you will be enlightened on this
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
do call us today
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 8:58am On Dec 25, 2020
happy Christmas to you all
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.

do call us today for #2000 naira only
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 7:22am On Dec 27, 2020
When someone says you can’t do it, do it twice and take pictures. I didn’t get there by wishing for it, but by working for it. do call us today for #2000 naira only today
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 7:58am On Dec 28, 2020
Never regret anything that made you smile.

You must do the thing you think you cannot do.

If you want to fly give up everything that weighs you down.

Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.

Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want
please do call us today!
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 7:59am On Dec 29, 2020
And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it

please do call us today
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
Magic is believing in yourself,
If you can make that happen, you can make anything happen
please do call us today thanks.
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 9:06am On Dec 30, 2020
Turn your wounds into wisdom, We can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough.
do call us today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Babe Asked Me If She Is Sexy / Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears / At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.