Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,918 members, 7,915,665 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:48 AM

Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! (3041 Views)

How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex / How I Use My Waist Beads To Control Men After Sleeping With Me / I Make Up My Mind Today Getting Girls Off My List, Here Is Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 8:14am On Dec 31, 2020
Opportunities don’t happen. You need to create them. Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it
please do call us today
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 10:36am On Jan 01, 2021
When you think of your BIG goal, sometimes you start feeling overwhelmed. Why? Because big goals don’t get achieved right away. Instead, you need to create mini goals to help excite you along the way. This way you can be more goal-orientated and build a habit of being more effective . Celebrating your small wins will help you stay motivated through your journey. Plus, celebrating is always super fun. Maybe you break your goal down to 10 small-sized goals with tasks that get you on track to achieve them. For each of the 10 goals you can add a small celebration. Maybe a glass of champagne for one or a dessert with a sparkler on top for another.

please do call us today,
thanks!
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2021
It’s not your salary that makes you rich, it’s your spending habits.
Don’t stay in bed unless you can make money in bed.
You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you.
Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shuts down for ten years.
That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest.
Money can’t buy happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable

please do call us today
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2021
If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.
How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.
Great things are done by a series of small things brought together

cheers!
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
still available to get here
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2021
still available here
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 7:55am On Jan 04, 2021
The adventure of life is to learn. The purpose of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The opportunity of life is to serve. The secret of life is to dare. The spice of life is to befriend. The beauty of life is to give.

When you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless.

please do call us today
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! by Ronaldinho10(m): 7:32am On Jan 05, 2021
we appreciate all the people that have called us and ordered for our guides,

we say thank you!

please let us pray,

dear FATHER LORD!
we thank you for this day,

we thank you for the breath and gift of life you have given to everyone here.

we thank you for the customers you have given us and the once you will still bring for us.

may your name be highly GLORIFIED!

amen.

good day to you all and remain blessed by the power of the word made flesh.

cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Happened Between Me And My Boss Some Months Ago. / True Men Like Big As* But Here's What No Man Can Resist / I Changed It For A Lady Who Wanted To Make Me Her Errand Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.