Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,883 members, 7,899,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:30 AM

“you Be Confirm Bastard! E No Go Better For You” – Davido Blows Hot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Be Confirm Bastard! E No Go Better For You” – Davido Blows Hot (1641 Views)

'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports / Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift / “you Be Confirm Bastard! E No Go Better For You” – Davido Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“you Be Confirm Bastard! E No Go Better For You” – Davido Blows Hot by Basevibes: 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
Award winning Nigerian singer, David Adeleke, professionally known as Davido, has taken a swipe at businessman, Omar Farouk Edewor.

In a tweet which he made some moments ago, Davido referred to Omar as a bastard, and swore that it will never be well with him in life.

Although the “FEM” crooner did not state the reasons for his sudden outburst, some fans have opined that the two are seriously at loggerheads with each other.

Davido wrote;

“Idgaf how much I make in this lifetime I pray my children will never end up like Omar Farouk Edewor … u BE confirm bastard! E no go better for u ! #ENDSARS”

https://basevibes.com/2020/10/18/you-be-confirm-bastard-e-no-go-better-for-you-davido-blows-hot/
Re: “you Be Confirm Bastard! E No Go Better For You” – Davido Blows Hot by sammy7410(m): 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
angry

Re: “you Be Confirm Bastard! E No Go Better For You” – Davido Blows Hot by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
Davido is still a child. Spoilt brat

(1) (Reply)

See Funny Throw Back Photos Of Chief Imo & Wife Before The Got Married / [RAR. Download] Miley Cyrus Plastic Hearts Album / Popular Nairaland Musician Dbull Releases Hot New Pictures (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.