Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,489 members, 7,904,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

Married And Single Rivalry! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married And Single Rivalry! (609 Views)

"I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife / Is Being Married And Having Kids A Stumbling Block To One's Dreams And Goals. / For Married and soon to be married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Married And Single Rivalry! by toohot4you(f): 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2011
Is it true that when one gets married, he or she should dissociate with his or her single friends.

Some married women are actually saying, the single lady wont understand what she is going through since she hasnt experienced it. Is that true?

Did the married lady suddenly become more intelligent and the single lady(her friend) suddenly turn dumb?
Re: Married And Single Rivalry! by Blazzay: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
I have single friends. . .BUT I DON'T LET THEM NEAR MY HOME!
I limit my associations with them because we have little in common. They are mainly insecure. . .and 'DEPRESSED'!
I PREFER HANGING OUT WITH MY MARRIED FRIENDS! kiss

(1) (Reply)

If Your Lover Is Cheating Badly On You Bring Him/her To His/her Senses / Neo Generation Nigeria / 2012 My Year Of Divine Solutions/breakthrough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.