Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,055 members, 7,933,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:48 AM

Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) (113273 Views)

Woman Set Husband’s House On Fire For Refusing To Divorce Her / Wife Sets Her Husband’s House On Fire In Osun State / Deji Adenuga: Man Who Set Lover’s House On Fire In Ondo And Killed 8 Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
mamotalk:

shameless hypocrite. I can't enter into words with person who's devoid of conscience.

Oga go and sit down you have nothing to say oh jare. You are the one maliciously trying to spin this to an ethnic dimension, and you are pained that you are not getting the traction you desire. Envious soul.... People like you are the reason Nigeria is what it is
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by mamotalk: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
obynzo:

Oga go and sit down you have nothing to say oh jare. You are the one maliciously trying to spin this to an ethnic dimension, and you are pained that you are not getting the traction you desire. Envious soul.... People like you are the reason Nigeria is what it is
quote me anywhere, you guys infused your Ipob agitation into endsars, chief among which your chronic hatred for certain things.
you guys should examine your conscience if at all there is.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
mamotalk:

quote me anywhere, you guys infused your Ipob agitation into endsars, chief among which your chronic hatred for certain things.

you ought to be ashamed of yourself. See how lame and shallow your allegations are in this 21st century you are using tribalism against igbos that are more concerned that their businesses would not be looted.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 25, 2020
mamotalk:

Go and sit down you have no talk. Your plan to spin this along ethnic lines has failed go and tell your paymasters that the plan didn't work. People are wiser now. You think this is the 60s? That's an archaic strategy to cause anarchy. Come with something else you this simpleton
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 25, 2020
mamotalk:

shameless hypocrite. I can't enter into words with person who's devoid of conscience.

grin grin grin see this pharisee that has a tree growing in his eye claiming to see to remove the speck in mine. Bros in your private alone moment check if maliciously trying to put ethnic colouration to a struggle that involved everyone, that was hijacked by your paymasters a sign of one with a conscience.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by mamotalk: 9:50am On Oct 30, 2020
obynzo:

grin grin grin see this pharisee that has a tree growing in his eye claiming to see to remove the speck in mine. Bros in your private alone moment check if maliciously trying to put ethnic colouration to a struggle that involved everyone, that was hijacked by your paymasters a sign of one with a conscience.
a son of fellows who have no shame and conscience deserves no response at times because a fool will always remain one.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 02, 2020
mamotalk:

a son of fellows who have no shame and conscience deserves no response at times because a fool will always remain one.

Thank God you made reference to yourself, because you are wilfully inciting tribal sentiment and based as you are descendant of someone without shame or conscience you don't deserve any further response from me because with your words "a fool will always remain one" you have just pronounced judgement on yourself. I rest my case. Compound Fool
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by mamotalk: 5:36am On Nov 10, 2020
obynzo:

Thank God you made reference to yourself, because you are wilfully inciting tribal sentiment and based as you are descendant of someone without shame or conscience you don't deserve any further response from me because with your words "a fool will always remain one" you have just pronounced judgement on yourself. I rest my case. Compound Fool

Now tell me, do you ibo have shame? You are all full naughty children that grow into adults whose character right from the early life entails defiant to anybody that is not from the same lineage and progress in the bad habbit till death.
I have no surprise in you because if one of your biggest fellow can write a very useless book of "there was a country", a supposed refined person for that matter!
Efulefu.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
mamotalk:

Now tell me, do you ibo have shame? You are all full naughty children that grow into adults whose character right from the early life entails defiant to anybody that is not from the same lineage and progress in the bad habbit till death.
I have no surprise in you because if one of your biggest fellow can write a very useless book of "there was a country", a supposed refined person for that matter!
Efulefu.

You are a lost soul, and a poor excuse for a Human Being
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by RealAlubarika(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2020

Shut up, must you react to opportunistic tribalist.

The smart one's know who the enemies are

I can see you're a Yoruba Muslim and part of the problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) / CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews / Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.