Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:12 AM

Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) (4003 Views)

Masquerade Spotted Being Punished By Nigerian Army (video) / Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest / Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) by Cerveau(f): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2020
Nigeria Army is officially denying any involvement in the shootings and killings that happened at Lekki toll gate last night. Although all visible and sensible evidence are pointing to the contrary.

An angry Nigeria Army officer has come out to openly condemned the act. He expressed his disappointment in Nigeria Army calling them a disgrace. He further went to say those soldiers involved in the shootings of innocent unarmed peaceful protesters are a disgrace and disappointment to the badge and force.

Do you think those soldiers could have turned down a direct order?

Video has been removed by YouTube for reasons best known to them. Use the IG link to watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY3NGHDwbEE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGmU5RXlpFd/?igshid=lmvtb4qk03z5

Today at Igandu, dozens of Protesters killed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka8LLIxu07Q

Cc: lalasticala Seun mydd44

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 21, 2020
Hiss a little (mtchew)

1 Like

Re: Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) by Righteousness89(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2020
SHAME TO THE Nigerian Army indeed..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) by nNEOo(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2020
He stands with sanity

7 Likes

Re: Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) by Franzinni: 11:18am On Oct 21, 2020
Yeah go out with a bang bruh !!!

They will come for you and claim cyber crime

As they don't know the meaning but they sha know it is a big word

Cyber crime

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) by flyingpig: 11:19am On Oct 21, 2020
God bless you brother

But if you shot at protesters at night and came out in day to join our weeping, may God never let you die peacefully.

6 Likes

Re: Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) by chinchonglee(m): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2020
They have rights to oppose a direct order if that order is a crime against humanity.

That is why they selected northern soldiers who takes pride in killing westerners.

All you soldiers will die a painful death. Your family is not excluded

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) by SilentBang(m): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2020
The Army is divided... too bad Buhari placed his ilks at the helm of every security agency in the land.

Soon they ll snuff the life out of this sane one.

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) by Cerveau(f): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:

Cyber crime
Voice of reason is now termed cyber crime in our armed forces

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2020
Change must come
Re: Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) by Cerveau(f): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2020
nNEOo:
He stands with sanity
he is among the few reasonable ones

1 Like

Re: Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) by Cerveau(f): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
SHAME TO THE Nigerian Army indeed..
big shame

1 Like

Re: Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) by obiekunie2: 11:44am On Oct 21, 2020
chinchonglee:
They have rights to oppose a direct order if that order is a crime against humanity.

That is why they selected northern soldiers who takes pride in killing westerners.

All you soldiers will die a painful death. Your family is not excluded

las! las! ego shock you when the identity of the soldiers are revealed and you realize they are all southerners!

check all the SARS officer involved in gross human rights abuse and murder of southerners and you will see there is no single northerner among them!

THEY ARE ALL SOUTHERN NIGERIAN POLICE OFFICERS! angry
Re: Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) by chinchonglee(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2020
obiekunie2:

las! las! ego shock you when the identity of the soldiers are revealed and you realize they are all southerners!

check all the SARS officer involved in gross human rights abuse and murder of southerners and you will see there is no single northerner among them!

THEY ARE ALL SOUTHERN NIGERIAN POLICE OFFICERS! angry
Go to twitter and see one of their badges named M.I Yahya
Re: Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) by obiekunie2: 11:57am On Oct 21, 2020
chinchonglee:

Go to twitter and see one of their badges named M.I Yahya

i hope you are aware that their overall commander of the operation is a southerner! angry

Brigadier General F.O. Omata.

Re: Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) by chinchonglee(m): 11:59am On Oct 21, 2020
obiekunie2:

i hope you are aware that their overall commander of the operation is a southerner! angry
I jst told u one of their names.
Defend that!
Re: Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) by LeeMason(m): 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
They'll start looking for this one to Court Marshall.
Re: Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) by obiekunie2: 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
chinchonglee:

[s]I jst told u one of their names.
Defend that![/s]

why would i defend that? Are you MAD!??

am just pointing out something to you to make you understand that even our fellow southerners are culpable and you are already making a fool of yourself!

kids everywhere!
Re: Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) by chinchonglee(m): 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
obiekunie2:

why would i defend that? Are you MAD!??

am just pointing out something to you to make you understand that even our fellow southerners are culpable and you are already making a fool of yourself!

kids everywhere!
U jst so daft even at ur old age to understand they carefully picked out nothern soldiers.

Kids kill u dere. U that ur generation is not wise.

Foolish old people everywhere. Dumb fool! Prick!

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
chinchonglee:

U jst so daft even at ur old age to understand they carefully picked out nothern soldiers.

Kids kill u dere. U that ur generation is not wise.

Foolish old people everywhere. Dumb fool! Prick!

What then want us to do is ... keep on fighting one another .....

You both have points ....
Re: Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) by obiekunie2: 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Fmghewzy:

[s]STFU!!! BASTARD I hope you still like your head on your neck .bitch!!!

It is obvious that it is the blood sucking northern Soilders that are killing you mofo.
The list and names we see confirm that .

Don't worry you will all pay for ya crimes[/s]

Re: Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) by chinchonglee(m): 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
15ssDRIVE:

What then want us to do is ... keep on fighting one another .....

You both have points ....
No! Am against tribalism.
Am jst angry at the military
Re: Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) by ItsReal: 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
WHEN THE PROTESTS MATURE TO FULL BLOWN ANARCHY NOTE THE FOLLOWING ABOUT THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW AND LOVE:

1. ```The 14 to 45 year old males will be bearing arms directly whether or not they like it. About half of them will die within the first year of conflict. At least 30% of females in this age range will be raped and probably killed.```

2. ```The bulk of 0 to 13 year olds will grow up as orphans. 10% will be killed in the first year and another 50% will perish from neglect in subsequent years.```

3. ```The population above from 46 to 65 years will have their dreams finally destroyed and will die out rapidly from lack of a will to survive the hardship and stress.```

4. ```The population above 66 years will have no support to survive and will die slow lonely deaths, some through starvation and neglect.```

5. ```Crime rates will multiply ten fold given the unbridled access to arms and ammunition. There will be no safe havens given current trends.```

6. ```Life expectancy will drop to 21 years from the current 47 years.```

7. ```If the conflict lasts longer than one year the worlds largest refugee problem would have been created. Nigerians will flee into Niger,Togo, Ghana, Chad, Benin Republic and Cameroon. A one way journey for most as these countries are completely unprepared for the potential influx of humiliated Nigerians.```

8. ```Through CNN, Aljazeera, SABC, BBC and other media houses we will become the global laughing stock with no idea of what next to do.```

9. ```Present day uncompromising voices will run away to safety. Shamelessly so. The afore mentioned victims will be drawn from ordinary folk.```

*No one (North, South, East, or West, Christian, Muslim etc) will be immune.*

*BETTER TO TALK PEACEFULLY,_EVERY ARTICLE OF RELATIONSHIP AS A NATION CAN BE NEGOTIATED PEACEFULLY._*

*NON-PARTISAN WARNING.*
Re: Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
chinchonglee:

No! Am against tribalism.
Am jst angry at the military

No to tribalism
For military own,leave them ... we are shutting them down..
Re: Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) by chinchonglee(m): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
15ssDRIVE:

No to tribalism
For military own,leave them ... we are shutting them down..
That's the spirit!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) by Lastmankc(m): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Dey we soon arrest this one
Re: Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Lastmankc:
grin exactly...he go show face well sef
Re: Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) by obyrich(m): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
obiekunie2:

Brigadier General F.O. Omata.
From which state in the south?
Re: Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) by Openbusiness: 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
Good to see there are still soldiers with conscience in the Nigerian Army. Because of people like you, the good eggs, I won't be insulting the entire Nigerian Army again. This message has changed my perspectives back again. I cannot be supporting cold-blooded killers, but I can see it again now that not all of you are cold-blooded killers. My anger since that yesterday night news has clouded my mind. This video don make my brain cool down small. May God continue to bless all the good soldiers with conscience in the Nigerian Army. Boko Haram bullet and bomb will not locate you, amen.
Re: Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) by Cerveau(f): 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
Lastmankc:
soon they will grow tired of arresting every personnel who speaks the truth......

Mark my words
Re: Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:

Cyber crime

For you to know the boneheaded illiterates in charge of every sector of the Nigeria. system.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram / My Fluid Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church / Instantcoins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.