Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,309 members, 7,887,909 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:15 PM

Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union (45591 Views)

Same-sex Couples: Pope Was Misquoted By Enemies Of D Church - Archbishop Kaigama / Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples / Pope Endorses Same-sex Civil Unions, Says Homosexuals Are Children Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by yungrylex00(m): 10:02am On Oct 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
When we say the stage is being Prepared for the MOB system, One World Religion and One World Government!You guys think it is a Joke..

The actors are seriously Working behind the Scene..

The Present Man in Rome is a Major player .
I Personally Believe He is the False Prophet/ Fore runner of the antichrist..

The Rapture is the trigger Folks!!
The Saints are about to be taken away!!
Get Ready!!
Be Ready !!!
Live Ready!!!
For in Such a time that ye think not! The Trumpet will Blast ..
you're absolutely right
You should watch a movie on YouTube titled tales of babylon
It tells exactly what is happening according to the Bible prophecies
And the Vatican is claimed to be the antichrist location
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by HuntSon(m): 10:02am On Oct 22, 2020
Most religious Nigerians have no argument against the protection of other human rights except the "Bible"

My question, why do you think everyone should be governed with religious sectarian principles in a secular state??

If you wanna talk about gay people not being able to reproduce, a gay man/woman can have kids, that doesn't change the fact that he's gay. It only requires an egg and a sperm. Many gay Nigerians have been forced into hetero marriages and have kids, does that "ungay them?" Some of you, your parents don't even love each other, they're just there for the kids and you wanna tell another person how to love?

If you wanna say "if gays are accepted then paedophilia, bestiality and rape should be encouraged" then you should know that why they're not acceptable is because they deal with "CONSENT"

Or do you wanna say being queer is a choice?? How will you know when you're not queer yourself?? How will you know the symptoms of kidney stones when you have malaria??

You think someone will pick persecution rejection hatred and even death over a less troublesome life?

Don't even say it's because "queer people haven't tasted the opposite sex" cos i can assure you if that worked, no one would have been queer anymore. Having sex doesn't change the way you feel about the same sex!

In conclusion, most Nigerians only pick and choose certain parts of religion that they like and use the other part they don't like as a tool of hate and oppression!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 22, 2020
dalass:

Hmmmm.... He sacrificed the biblical and Catholic Church's belief on the altar of seeking more members?

Anglican churches with their openly gay priests. Are they having more members as a result of this?

Those queer peeps are backed by powerful forces that either make one comply or get ostracized

Ulittmately, the argument is one of whether the bible should be the supremme authority in matters of faith.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by nsiba: 10:03am On Oct 22, 2020
When they say the pope is the Antichrist now you know
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by LikeAking: 10:03am On Oct 22, 2020
Religion was created by humans.

Some body should help me give this info to Righteousness guy on NL.

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by dalass(f): 10:04am On Oct 22, 2020
Sulogy2255:
but God did not recommend doggystyle and Mouth Gig for Adam and Eve

At least sexual styles or positions need no open legality like civil laws being made to recognize same sex couples with civil rights.....

God made them male and female.... Not male and male OR female and female.... Even male dogs go after bitches!
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by duality(m): 10:04am On Oct 22, 2020
When people speak about the NWO and reference the Pope, people who know nothing will start complaining and defending.
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by renheart(m): 10:04am On Oct 22, 2020
I don't even know what is going on in that Catholic Church self.
I suspect these their priest and nuns.
God please save me and my family from the wrought to come
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 22, 2020
jmoore:
Unfortunately, Pope is not God.

The only marriage approved by God is a Union between man and woman.

Any other behavior outside this, is a rebellion against God's standard.

Before you try to disagree, pause and think.

No single human being on earth came from homosexual reproduction.

If you are going to accept other forms of sexual behaviours outside heterosexual. Then you have to embrace the rest like humans having sex with animals, paedophiles etc.

True!!!
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:05am On Oct 22, 2020
The pope should be careful not to destroy the church. This is dissapointing to say the least

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by tamdun: 10:05am On Oct 22, 2020
Odingo1:
He didn’t endorse same marriage rather he said they should be allowed to live and be protected in a civil law and be allowed to have family in a civil law.
Hypocrites
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by bereto(m): 10:06am On Oct 22, 2020
jmoore:

If you are going to accept other forms of sexual behaviours outside heterosexual. Then you have to embrace the rest like humans having sex with animals, paedophiles etc.

How can you compare homosexuals to paedophiles.
Are u well?
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by mejai(m): 10:06am On Oct 22, 2020
From mbaka to pope.

#endpope
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by dalass(f): 10:07am On Oct 22, 2020
renheart:
I don't even know what is going on in that Catholic Church self.
I suspect these their priest and nuns.
God please save me and my family from the wrought wrath to come

Little by little, the last standing set of Churches are bowing to the world system to be accepted...

Amen to the prayer... May God preserve us from the wrath that's being unleashed and still to come upon the world

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by tamdun: 10:07am On Oct 22, 2020
Kingzeez10:
And no single Muslim abuse your religion or call you guys unprintable names. After all, you are the one with intolerance. Shame on you all.
God bless bro, wait until Friday and see them flood Islamic threads with insults
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 22, 2020
ikorodureporta:
I de suspect this man
e don tey since na grin
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by fabsyl(m): 10:08am On Oct 22, 2020
I av ds feeling that ds Pope wl one day say abortion is no longer against d Catholic Church. unlike d Anglican Church were it resulted in division, if ds one do garagara too much Wat happened to Pope John Paul 1 wl happen to him.
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by Shadysen: 10:09am On Oct 22, 2020
Oboy this world is driving somewhere. think!
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by Antoeni(m): 10:09am On Oct 22, 2020
I No Understand dis Pope
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by Bayley: 10:11am On Oct 22, 2020
tot:

More like fortunately.
Good morning Tot
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by Rugaria: 10:11am On Oct 22, 2020
The pope is wrong on this and should quickly shut up! Period!
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by OBIPLUS(m): 10:12am On Oct 22, 2020
Judgement will truly start from the church.
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 22, 2020
Hmmm
This is one sensitive topic I don't discussing. That's because people will condemn you on the choices you make. If you sleep around with opposite sex, they condemn you. If you sleep around with same sex, they'll say it's better you sleep with the opposite sex. Las las, we're all sinners sinning differently
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by tot(f): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2020
Bayley:
Good morning Tot

Good morning
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by Odingo1: 10:14am On Oct 22, 2020
Aboks:

how homosexuals have family in a civil way what nonsense

that idiot is a drunk
Nigerians use to misunderstand things, he is referring to law of a country not the church. He is saying like Nigerian government should accommodate the gays and lesbians but the church cannot ordain a gay marriage. That gays have rights to live and have children in a national civil law not the church.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by izibili44: 10:14am On Oct 22, 2020
ODJ124:
Jeez. ....how can one have feelings for his fellow sex... you it still baffles me... my God...

lemme take some drink... and cool myself..

Thread seen....
na nonsense. Mk I go buy Chelsea drink
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by bluefilm: 10:15am On Oct 22, 2020
All hail the ILLUMINATI pope.
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by zoedew: 10:15am On Oct 22, 2020
Not surprising.
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by Rossycee(f): 10:16am On Oct 22, 2020
Before you comment read and comprehend. He simply meant that they shouldn't be made to feel like outcasts, they should be welcomed in the family, church and society at large..who knows they can turn a new leaf.
What did Jesus tell the people when they brought the adulterous woman??
#Common Sense#
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:16am On Oct 22, 2020
jmoore:

If you are going to accept other forms of sexual behaviours outside heterosexual. [b]Then you have to embrace the rest like humans having sex with animals, [/b]paedophiles etc.

You are not current at all.

Having sex with animals is legal in some states in the United States of America.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by Nwaide01: 10:17am On Oct 22, 2020
If the Pope truly said those things that are been attributing to him then he should define what's sin to us because right now I'm a bit confused.
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by HuntSon(m): 10:18am On Oct 22, 2020
daddytime:

Ignorant bufoon.

Gay men wey dey sodomize children go carry their filthy hands lay on your cursed head say dem dey pray for you, you sef go dey happy because na akamu full inside your skull.

Meanwhile, you go dey call for Bobrisky head.

Asswipe

Sleeping with children is called "paedophilia" it's illegal and we have both gay and heterosexual paedophiles so don't reduce this to gays alone!

Even your society and religions have made it okay for grown ass men to chase over little girls and you wanna blame queer people??

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released / Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) / Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.