Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,187 members, 7,880,703 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:25 AM

Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union (45570 Views)

Same-sex Couples: Pope Was Misquoted By Enemies Of D Church - Archbishop Kaigama / Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples / Pope Endorses Same-sex Civil Unions, Says Homosexuals Are Children Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by BigBrother9ja: 11:15am On Oct 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s]This is a act of Wickedness ,Abomination and Disdan against GOD from the Pope!

Nobody under any name, title or Whatever has any right under the Earth to Endorse what GOD ALMIGHTY Abhors!!
It's an Invitation to Destruction!!!
It's an Invitation to Hell on Earth!!

The Pope has Failed to learn From Sodom and Gomorrah!
The Pope have Failed to learn from Hellifornia Formerly California !

Listen GOD WILL DESTROY HUMANITY AGAIN!!

I Admonish all and Sundry to Desist from following people who have Sold themselves as Instruments and tools to the devil!

I Repeat!! GOD WILL DESTROY HUMANS AGAIN!

Personally sort out yourself with GOD..

Things are about to get Messier!!

When we say the stage is being Prepared for the MOB system, One World Religion and One World Government!You guys think it is a Joke..

The actors are seriously Working behind the Scene..

The Present Man in Rome is a Major player .
I Personally Believe He is the False Prophet/ Fore runner of the antichrist..

The Rapture is the trigger Folks!!
The Saints are about to be taken away!!
Get Ready!!
Be Ready !!!
Live Ready!!!
For in Such a time that ye think not! The Trumpet will Blast ..[/s]
Shut up!

He is Christian like you.

He was anointed by god

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by CloudResident(m): 11:19am On Oct 22, 2020
Same people propagating polygamy is bad!
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by martooski(m): 11:20am On Oct 22, 2020
The Catholic Church DOES NOT Accept Same Sex Marriage:

+ The demand for Same Sex Marriage is not a demand for marriage to be extended to our gay brothers and sisters but for marriage to be redefined so that it is no longer linked to the begetting and raising of children by their natural parents.

So, in turning marriage into a mere partnership, the law render marriage largely Meaningless, and makes it less likely that children will be raised in ways that best suits them.

+ The slogan "Equal Marriage" implies equality of access to the same institution; in fact, in means Overthrowing the Institution, making marriage Equal to Non-marital Relationships.

+ The Church believes the state should continue to promote conjugal marriage, not because it disapproves of our gay brothers and sisters or rejects any particular group in society, but because it believes Marriage is a Conjugal Institution that the state should promote and protect for the sake of society and above all of Children.

+ Same Sex Marriage enshrines in law the Idea that the Gender is incidental to marriage and the raising of children, such that all those who believe otherwise become vulnerable to the accusation that they are promoting discrimination and prejudice.
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by HuntSon(m): 11:21am On Oct 22, 2020
dalass:

Did anyone force you?

BTW, I wish to ask you if you were born from two fathers or two mothers? Secular world can not fake nature! Male animals go for females etc...

Those with female dogs take them to male or vice versa... While so called secular humans now after several thousands/ millions of years now want to force others to accept what even nature abhors ! undecided

I'm saying this because the only argument y'all seem to have against LGBTQ is religion! It's not about forcing anyone!

Same sex relations exist even in animals so don't even start!

If a gay man has a child, does that ungay him?? Reproduction only involves a sperm and an egg you shouldn't even necessarily love the person, a lot of Nigerian households being a testament to this fact!

There is nothing unnatural about the fact that someone doesn't have feelings for the opposite sex, respect that!

No one is asking you to like queer people, just respect their nature rather than using religion to promote hate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by Donair(m): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2020
Evil people everywhere. God is watching
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by obivick: 11:23am On Oct 22, 2020
cupidFlint:
2020 no just balance aswear

If u think this 2020 has bn more of ruff rydin bro hmm i tell u in clear term....brace up for the worst you never imagined.Year 2020 ends the years of grace....from 2021 starts real earth beginning of sorrows.

Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by HuntSon(m): 11:25am On Oct 22, 2020
CloudResident:
Same people propagating polygamy is bad!

No one said polygamy is bad. Monogamy was even promoted by Christianity and Europe had a great effect from it.

To also prevent emotional harm and unnecessary breed of hatred in the family.

Also equality, if many of you won't support a female having more than one husband, why do you think it's okay for a man to have more than one wife?

Plus some countries doesn't restrict the number of children you can have so what the difference?
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by profkalu(m): 11:26am On Oct 22, 2020
ikorodureporta:

If actually he supports such heinous act, then he is not worthy to be in the position anylonger
Source: https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/21/europe/pope-gay-couples-civil-union-intl/index.html
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by Carlylepneuma: 11:26am On Oct 22, 2020
God created Adam and Eve nt Adam and Steve. Christianity Religion of confusion, contradiction b and scammers. see una life it a shame... x
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 22, 2020
daddytime:
A good number and percentage of them priests are of course paedofiles and homosexuals.

Watch Nigerian Catholics and hypocrites come for my head.
How many have you seen engaged in such act, stop assuming what you don’t know or you’ll tell me if one of them have ever made advances towards you

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by LordReed(m): 11:27am On Oct 22, 2020
ODJ124:
Jeez. ....how can one have feelings for his fellow sex... you it still baffles me... my God...

lemme take some drink... and cool myself..

Thread seen....

You are in the same boat with people who can't conceive of how you can even like to drink alcohol talk less of actually ingesting the stuff. You inability to conceive of why people like the things they like is not a yardstick to limit their rights.
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by LordReed(m): 11:28am On Oct 22, 2020
Carlylepneuma:
God created Adam and Eve nt Adam and Steve. Christianity Religion of confusion, contradiction b and scammers. see una life it a shame... x

Who created Steve then? LoL.
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by Mayeldah(m): 11:30am On Oct 22, 2020
Of Course Homosexuals, Arm robbers, liars etc are all children of God and he loves them but God does not approve of their behaviours.

Except they repent they all shall likewise perish.

The Pope is not straight forward in this LGBTQ thing and he is complicit. We are not surprised, the LGBTQ community is gradually taking over governments as well as the Muslim Extremists all in preparation for the emergence of the Anti-Christ.

Christians beware!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by danietohbadt(m): 11:32am On Oct 22, 2020
daddytime:

Of course, just like the headless ones who brought you into the world instead of aborting or preventing you with a #50 condom.

Asswipe

You just confirmed my early statement.
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by DonroxyII: 11:36am On Oct 22, 2020
When Earth goes berserk , when humanity become mentally deranged , Religion is our compass ....

Now that Religion has been infiltrated with Demons it shows God is getting farther from earth and the earth shall scorch ...

Christianity has been infiltrated through Immorality

Islam is infiltrated via Terrorism...

The Earth is never gonna be the same again but this present civilisation shall soon exterminate herself just like Egypt among others and the Earth shall reset !
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by laivwire(m): 11:39am On Oct 22, 2020
HuntSon:

My question is why do you religious folks wanna govern a secular world with Christian sectarian principles alone??

If the world was largely idolizers, would you be happy if they wanted to rule the world with idolatry principles alone??
Christians are not and neither are we trying to rule the world which is secular from the get go. The Pope represents a good chunk of the global Christian population and his quotes speak of millions of Ch
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by ODJ124(m): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2020
LordReed:

You are in the same boat with people who can't conceive of how you can even like to drink alcohol talk less of actually ingesting the stuff. You inability to conceive of why people like the things they like is not a yardstick to limit their rights.

ur are supporting gays in a nutshell rt...?
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by Odonkor7836(m): 11:41am On Oct 22, 2020
No comment cry
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by chipower: 11:41am On Oct 22, 2020
Mayeldah:
Of Course Homosexuals, Arm robbers, liars etc are all children of God and he loves them but God does not approve of their behaviours.

Except they repent they all shall likewise perish.

The Pope is not straight forward in this LGBTQ thing and he is complicit. We are not surprised, the LGBTQ community is gradually taking over governments as well as the Muslim Extremists all in preparation for the emergence of the Anti-Christ.

Christians beware!

Where and how did the Pope approve of homosexuality.? Pls, show me. May be I'm missing something that you saw.
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by sisisioge: 11:41am On Oct 22, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Our religion is in our hearts...our convictions.
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by marktpompido(m): 11:41am On Oct 22, 2020
Oh my God deliver us. The world has come to an end.
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by DBadman: 11:41am On Oct 22, 2020
sadomo I no understand this man again oo
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by Bigflamie(m): 11:44am On Oct 22, 2020
PharmaGirl:
What nonsense!

Is he saying that evil should be allowed to thrive because we're all children of God?

If that's the case, then paedophiles and rapists and corrupt leaders should be accepted and integrated into society because they are children of God.

This earth has gone bunkers angry

Reread what you just posted, how could you compare paedophiles, rapists and corrupt leaders with homosexuals? I don't know how dull most Africans are. You don't have right to condemn what two adults do in their privacy as long as no one is being forced (rape) against one's wish. Its fvcking consensual. God damn it
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by martooski(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2020
Pope Francis on persons Struggling with their Sexual Identity:

During the return flight from Rio de Janeiro I said that if a homosexual person is of good will and is in search of God, I am no one to judge.

By saying this, I said what the Catechism says… A person once asked me, in a provocative manner, if I approved of homosexuality. I replied with another question: ‘Tell me: when God looks at a gay person, does he endorse the existence of this person with love, or reject and condemn this person?’

We must always consider the person. Here we enter into the mystery of the human being.

In life, God accompanies persons, and we must accompany them, starting from their situation. It is necessary to accompany them with mercy.
—American Magazine, Sept. 30th, 2013, americamagazine.org

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by ZedicusZurZoran: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2020
We need to understand the position of the Pope and the Catholic Church. the support for civil union must be clarified by Rome. Gay people are humans and must be protected by the law, but gay marriage is not accepted in the church.
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by sirwhyteB(m): 11:50am On Oct 22, 2020
IT IS FINISHED!
TRULY THE ENDTIME IS HERE
[code][/code][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 22, 2020
HuntSon:

Same sex relations exist even in animals so don't even start!
!

This above part of your statement....I hear it alot from the LGBT community and any time I ask, u people can't show proof...u only desperately twist normal animal behavior as homosexuality...

this is very wrong, twisting the use of tongue to clean each other's bodies, and other animal interaction as homosexuality

Homosexuality is about sex, sexual excitement, and sexual attraction...animals don't love, they not capable of higher cognitive functioning. Their sex is even based on pheromone attraction..not physical appearance or beauty, or anyother yardstick that contribute to attraction in humans

So I don't get how you are trying to bring out sexual attraction btw two same sex animals..

So Please can u show proof of homosexuality among animals....cos I don't get what u gay/gay apologist mean by this....
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by LordReed(m): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2020
ODJ124:

ur are supporting gays in a nutshell rt...?

I support the right of every human to live in harmony with everyone else and with our world. Do gay people disturb the harmony? Absolutely not.
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:59am On Oct 22, 2020
Rugaria:

This very pope who came in under very controversial circumstances has this habit of occasionally suggesting the absurd. I have always suspected him a lot and as a Catholic, I have never been comfortable with his convictions. The other one the west blackmailed till he ran from the papacy, is to me more grounded intellectually in Catholicism. . This one most times speaks like a closet homosexual, always trying to provide support for the homosexual movement while pretending he is just on some academic exercise... I personally don't understand why the whole western establishment is desperately trying to enforce the practice of a 'man mounting his fellow man' as some sort of new cultural fad.. The way they even mercilessly excoriate the bewildered segment of the population who seem to be totally unready for this attempt to legalize infamy, simply astounds!

If they are not careful, I wish we Africans may pull out of the Vatican. The whole thing is becoming so stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by Caseless: 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
ikorodureporta:
I de suspect this man
grin grin grin

You don't know why pope Benedict was forced out for this cow to step in.
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by fireback: 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
kingscare1:

Fvck you, condemn the shit.
Fvck you if you are homo.

No hating on them, just be straight my niggas and bitches....its sucks to be feminine nigaaaars
its sucks to be feminine and it also sucks to be demonic. father mbaka is demonic, pope Francis is homosexual. you cannot criticize one and leave the other.
Re: Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union by Yankee101: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
This man has lost his way

The catholic church has been drifting away

This is the crux of the matter

Thank God for all those future thinkers who broke away

No one is saying hate same sex folks, but you can't endorse them

I don't hate Trump, but I definitely can't endorse him, for example

This is madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory / Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" / Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.