Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,946 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:44 AM

Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja (64869 Views)

Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage / Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial / Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by ecolime(m): 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Really sad �
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by tigoba: 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
J
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Greenishland(f): 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
You mean you didn't follow her to the hospital for the surgery?
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by ivolt: 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
You are going nowhere.
Everything must be sacrificed so peaceful protesters can burn and loot more businesses.
Even your daughters life is inconsequential in the scheme of things.
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by tigoba: 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
sgogungbe:
Hope they will hear ur cry, may God grant ur daughter internal rest
Internal rest?
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
I'm so sorry ma, I know hw hard it is to lose a loved one, especially if it's ur only child
the governor will do something about that
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
Charles1110:
Must she post it online?

Rip to the dead
....Must you comment online ?
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Celebsnews2: 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is touching
"Stop Killing our Children", former President Obassanjo and former Presidential aspirant, Atiku Abubakar, blow hot on Bhhari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGguxxMX8j8
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Enwhen(m): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Clout undecided

You can do your burial without the notice of the Govt.

Sorry about your daughter but stop chasing clout and respect your girl

May u not grief .... Did u forget that there is curfew in Lagos and Abuja , How can she fly to Abuja cos she is in Lagos ?... Even if she wants to follow road , it would be a suicidal cos all roads are blocked and no police or army ...don't be heartless, use ur brain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Jahzrockballer(m): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
ivolt:
You are going nowhere.
Everything must be sacrificed so peaceful protesters can burn and loot more businesses.
Even your daughters life is inconsequential in the scheme of things.
I honestly don't think it's rational... We'd start by sacrificing you and your family, are you okay with that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by OdefaGirl(f): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
grin grin grin grin this woman funny ooo, after the begging, you called them "wicked souls"...
That part really got me...
Sorry ma'am for your loss.... just stay away from social media now if you can.

3 Likes

Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Omezif(m): 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rip to dead
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by walexbiz(m): 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
Some of you commentators are very callous, how do you expect her to bury her daughter when she is in Lagos and her daughter's dead body is in Abuja. I pray may the Almighty grant her the Fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Queenoffucks(f): 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Clout undecided

That's why you're Naijaolosho with nothing to show for it.

Can't even fvck you for free.

Fvck off

Queenoffucks

1 Like

Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by ACE1010: 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
I feel your pain... aka madam Emu Johnson. It well with you ma'am undecided kiss undecided
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Salmoneus(m): 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Incognito403:
So sad.

But then, it's only a transient visit. We will all leave.
Las Las we'll taste death, just of matter of when and how...

1 Like

Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Ikemoneyman: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Clout undecided

You are a wicked and heartless fool....you will get your share soon

2 Likes

Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
Abeg no naked o

but what are our ladies waiting for to go topless and protest for a better naija

They r too selfish with their bodies
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by firstratedcitiz(m): 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
"take the soldiers away from the streets so she can be able to fly to Abuja to bury her child in peace"

So airplanes fly on land now?
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Unified07: 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Vyzz:
I am deeply sorry ma...

At this point let the dead Bury the dead

This GUY
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by sonofElElyon: 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2020

reconsider the practicability of your suggestion in view of the prevailing insecurity in the states she has to pass through to get to abuja..

tammie24:
Sorry

But she can go by road too

Airports are closed
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by daddytime(m): 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Eyaaa

So sad and painful.
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by ivolt: 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jahzrockballer:

I honestly don't think it's rational... We'd start by sacrificing you and your family, are you okay with that?
Reread my post.
I am totally against killings.
But she is one of those spreading fake news to incite mob.

1 Like

Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by blaise26abj(m): 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Clout undecided

You are a very stupid human being for saying that .
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Miracle2020: 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
Why she no use bus.
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by thaoriginator: 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ogaga87:
Touching....

While others led theirs mine was busy killing us
where be dis bros?
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Supermugu:
angry.... IGP and FG eradicated SARS but Naija Youth say dem no wan END wetin dem don END so make you wait till the final Ending Finalized cool
They can't destroy bokoharam but na to make mouth were peaceful protesters dey, the weakest of all races is the black man, they can't do nothing na to make noise up and down.
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Jahzrockballer(m): 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
ivolt:

Reread my post.
I am totally against killings.
But she is one of those spreading fake news to incite mob.
Okay, I dig now... Cheers to you
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by blaise26abj(m): 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
Charles1110:
Must she post it online?

Rip to the dead

People should learn that we all react differently to things both joyous and tragedies . If you’ve never lost someone precious to you, don’t ever criticize another person’s reaction When they do. It is the loss of her only child for Christ’s sake !

1 Like

Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Midas01: 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
You must be a mad man. Didn't you he that her daughter died in Abuja and she's in Lagos?

How will she get to Abuja when flights into and out of Lagos have been halted.

You're a big fool for supporting rubbish....idiot.
NaijaOlosho:
Clout undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes / Portable Buys A New House In Lekki, Lagos (Video) / Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.