Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,949 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:47 AM

Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja (64870 Views)

Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage / Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial / Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Kirchoffs: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
For you to be able to seize power you must have what I call the 3M's ( Money, Military,Media) at your disposal, and I say it will all temerity that the North has all of the three M's at their disposal....

The Plan......

Buharri (Northerner)and a member of the northern oligarchy gave orders to the military to kill innocent protesters and then take the bodies of the dead ones.....then allow tinubu take the fall for it , threrrby making the people in the west hate tinubu for allowing the death of his own kith and kin...

They use the Media such as Facebook Instagram Twitter and Nairaland by assuming names of easterners and westerners to spread hate among southerners and make it look like the easterners are behind the persecution of tinubu and the oba of Lagos....

What they did is to successfully kill the political ambition of tinubu for the presidential seat whilst also making it look like the Igbos are the ones attacking tinubu and the oba of Lagos for his statement that they will drown in the lagoon .

This people are masters of the game when it comes to divide and rule , it's glaring for all to see how they are trying to turn the west against the east and make them be at loggerheads.....

It is now up to the Southern Youths to see through this deceit and arrest it before it gains traction...I have seen more than 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland that have been hired to spew hate and sow seeds of discord among us .....

2 Likes

Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Evacroft: 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Clout undecided

You can do your burial without the notice of the Govt.

Sorry about your daughter but stop chasing clout and respect your girl

It's very easy to know u don't have her type, you can't have a to lose and bury a child an utter this rubbish.
Obviously there is curfew,flights ain't working either.... Reason she is pleading.

1 Like

Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by DKM123: 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=Sobasojek post=95203850][/quote]

You coward thug hiding behind the keyboard to be vile heartless and evil, whoever you are, I curse you this day. For cursing a mournng woman and her dead child who did nothing to you, termites shall feast on your decaying body latest next year! SO SHALL IT BE! B.asta.rd!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Commentor: 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Kirchoffs:
For you to be able to seize power you must have what I call the 3M's ( Money, Military,Media) at your disposal, and I say it will all temerity that the North has all of the three M's at their disposal....

The Plan......

Buharri (Northerner)and a member of the northern oligarchy gave orders to the military to kill innocent protesters and then take the bodies of the dead ones.....then allow tinubu take the fall for it , threrrby making the people in the west hate tinubu for allowing the death of his own kith and kin...

They use the Media such as Facebook Instagram Twitter and Nairaland by assuming names of easterners and westerners to spread hate among southerners and make it look like the easterners are behind the persecution of tinubu and the oba of Lagos....

What they did is to successfully kill the political ambition of tinubu for the presidential seat whilst also making it look like the Igbos are the ones attacking tinubu and the oba of Lagos for his statement that they will drown in the lagoon .

This people are masters of the game when it comes to divide and rule , it's glaring for all to see how they are trying to turn the west against the east and make them be at loggerheads.....

It is now up to the Southern Youths to see through this deceit and arrest it before it gains traction...I have seen more than 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland that have been hired to spew hate and sow seeds of discord among us .....
[/s]

Using a newly registered moniker, going from thread to thread whilst spamming with the same message actually makes you the suspicious one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Sobasojek: 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
DKM123:

You coward thug hiding behind the keyboard to be vile heartless and evil, whoever you are, I curse you this day. For cursing a mournng woman and her dead child who did nothing to you, termites shall feast on your decaying body latest next year! SO SHALL IT BE! B.asta.rd!
Hahaha e pain am. She who just mourned her daughter and other ipob members will be the next to die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by beautyhd: 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Clout undecided

Someone's only child and you are talking of clout chasing

1 Like

Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by spy24(m): 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
Supermugu:
angry.... IGP and FG eradicated SARS but Naija Youth say dem no wan END wetin dem don END so make you wait till the final Ending Finalized cool

Nigeria government was stupid I wonder who even advices those people

You scrapped sars then the following day you started swat na so Dem they do something the move gave a wrong signal

Why could they not wait for a while and let the protests and everything die down before announcing the introduction of swat

1 Like

Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Brushstrokes20: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
What a tragedy!... RIP
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by blingxx(m): 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
tammie24:
Now hausa people are hiding behind Yoruba Monika to cause confusion and tribal war with the igbos

Lekki massacre happened!

The government is doing everything to cover it up cos they know this has gotten out of hand

I've noticed this since Monday on Twitter angry.. My fellow ibo and yoruba brothers pls don't let the north use you fight each other

1 Like

Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by obama30: 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
tammie24:
Now hausa people are hiding behind Yoruba Monika to cause confusion and tribal war with the igbos

Lekki massacre happened!

The government is doing everything to cover it up cos they know this has gotten out of hand

let them continue but youth of the south can't be divide by hausa's, this is not 1967 but 2020

1 Like

Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by greensandy: 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
tammie24:

Lekki massacre happened!

Exactly what the ibos are doing now, claiming to be Yorubas here.
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by tammie24: 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
blingxx:

I've noticed this since Monday on Twitter angry.. My fellow ibo and yoruba brothers pls don't let the north use you fight each other
I'm Yoruba o
I don't agree with anyone saying it's ibo people that are destroying Lagos

Is it only the ibos that are affected by the useless government
Or is it ibos that told oba of lagos to hoard relief materials are were meant for the people?

Oloriburuku oba!

1 Like

Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by obama30: 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Commentor:
[s][/s]

Using a newly registered moniker, going from thread to thread whilst spamming with the same message actually makes you the suspicious one.

is Nairaland fault they should have block him, but they allow him to continue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by vickydevoka(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
So painful, de only joy of her live even without husband
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Vision3: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=Vyzz post=95196252]I am deeply sorry ma...

At this point let the dead Bury the dead Fool
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Vision3: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fool
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by obama30: 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
tammie24:
I'm Yoruba o
I don't agree with anyone saying it's ibo people that are destroying Lagos

Is it only the ibos that are affected by the useless government
Or is it ibos that told oba of lagos to hoard relief materials are were meant for the people?

Oloriburuku oba!

all the BMC supporters will fail, we can't hate Igbo's again enough is enough

1 Like

Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Alaga2222(m): 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
So she is pleading with the government to intervene into the matter because she wants to bury her Child not because she wants a new Nigeria.... Clout chasers..

1 Like

Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by 1Sharon(f): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
DKM123:

Haha..shall we open a thread for this prophecy?
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by 8x216: 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Commentor:
[s][/s]

[/s]
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by harmony75: 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
this woman is a strong woman..may God strengthen you more and more ma'am.
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Kingdemu: 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
tammie24:

Lekki massacre happened!

You are a fool
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by martineverest(m): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
Sobasojek:

Who cares where her ipob olosho dead daughter is?
she is from Benue state..stop the hatred
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
So sad hope they can help her give her daughter a befitting burial
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Gidson05(m): 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Charles1110:
Must she post it online?

Rip to the dead

You for send her Buhari number make she call an. Like the one the whole Nigeria the call since last week him don answer.
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Teejay13(m): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Am sorry madam, the lord almighty grant you the fortitude to bear the lost of your daughter.

Amen!
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Dangrace01: 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
ATEAMS:
it's well with her soul

Nice pics

1 Like

Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Bigsteveg(m): 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Clout undecided

If you had listen intelligently, you would have know what she's asking for.
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Greatzeus(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
tammie24:

Lekki massacre happened!

Massacre with no dead bodies? No single name has been released as a victim of the massacre. No single person has come online to say his son or daughter or brother died in lekki massacre.
How low can you people go,using movie pictures to deceive the world. But the truth will prevail. Enemy of Nigeria. Tell me what endears has achieved,tell me if the life of an average Nigerian has become better or worse since these protest started. Curfew in almost all southern states, families who live on daily income will surely suffer.
Tell me what any government official has lost as a result of this foolish protest. Any property destroyed will be built with money meant for other things. Their allowances and salaries going on steady while the masses suffer.
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Vyzz: 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Beey:
Hmmmmmm, would you say the same if it was your loved one you were going to bury but God forbid that should be the case?

What do u expect Me to say Ma
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by mindtricks: 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Clout undecided

What kind of talk is this?
You lack the capacity to draw the line between joke and serious matters?
So unfortunate of you.
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by mindtricks: 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
Greatzeus:

Massacre with no dead bodies? No single name has been released as a victim of the massacre. No single person has come online to say his son or daughter or brother died in lekki massacre.
How low can you people go,using movie pictures to deceive the world. But the truth will prevail. Enemy of Nigeria. Tell me what endears has achieved,tell me if the life of an average Nigerian has become better or worse since these protest started. Curfew in almost all southern states, families who live on daily income will surely suffer.
Tell me what any government official has lost as a result of this foolish protest. Any property destroyed will be built with money meant for other things. Their allowances and salaries going on steady while the masses suffer.

I see you love truth in deed.
Asking go.vt to do their job is a crime.

Anyone who trust Nigerian go.vt lies is on his own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portable Buys A New House In Lekki, Lagos (Video) / Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) / LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.