Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,028 members, 7,939,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

The Media Should Not Close Their Eyes On What Is Happening In The East, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Media Should Not Close Their Eyes On What Is Happening In The East, (552 Views)

All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This / Kaduna Tribunal drama: Social Media Should Be Regulated - Onanuga / Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Media Should Not Close Their Eyes On What Is Happening In The East, by AlexBells(m): 11:37am On Oct 22, 2020
The people of the country should not abandon us now or turn it against us, from the very start I was skeptical about this, now Enugu is on fire and nobody is talking...Enugu is no longer safe, Igboland is on fire, please Attention should be channelled here, as we speak the shooting can be heard
Re: The Media Should Not Close Their Eyes On What Is Happening In The East, by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
I heard first bank is on fire in Abia state and their governor is on a WANTED list.
No movement as at there now.

So is in Rivers.

2 Likes

Re: The Media Should Not Close Their Eyes On What Is Happening In The East, by baralatie(m): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
You see am nah!
you see am nah!
all these wicked people who were pushing these madness in lagos.see am nah!
Re: The Media Should Not Close Their Eyes On What Is Happening In The East, by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
I told my people that the whole Nigerian south is burning, not just Lagos
Re: The Media Should Not Close Their Eyes On What Is Happening In The East, by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
Yorubas are fuelling this in Enugu bc of Lagos destruction.

Igbos be at alert.

Stop being used by yoloba to destroy igboland.

(No be only yoloba Muslim sabi twist story)

Ndi Igbo ronuoooo mulunu anya

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Media Should Not Close Their Eyes On What Is Happening In The East, by Bkayyy: 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
O boy, it's seriously hot in the east oh.
I don't know whether to call it war, riot, revolution or chaos but if we fall for this ignorant media propaganda and Ndigbo channel this energy to the yorubas, Southwest go hear am oh.
Whatever is happening in southwest is Childs play compared to what is on ground in South East. In Lagos they are vandalizing and pursuing but in the east it is worse (things I cant text of) . I don't know why the media is silent about what is happening in South East.
At this trying time all Southerners especially the yorubas should avoid being used by the enemies to destroy the south because as things dey go so this ronu something might bring about the first Igbo and Yoruba clash and from what I'm seeing, ones zeal and enthusiasm is more than the other.

Make una wise up oh.
This one wey we dey so don pass protest oh
Don't hurry put your ynash for cane made for another person
Re: The Media Should Not Close Their Eyes On What Is Happening In The East, by IamWonderful: 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
Baby factory ritualism people

(1) (Reply)

Return Looted Items Within 72 Hours, Oyetola Tells Hoodlums / #Endsars: Protesters, Students Storm Venue Of Lagos Judicial Panel Of Enquiry / COVID-19 Second Wave: Sanwo-olu Clears Air On Imposing Total Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.