Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,356 members, 7,910,807 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 05:15 PM

All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This (1727 Views)

Kaduna Tribunal drama: Social Media Should Be Regulated - Onanuga / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / President Buhari Remains Father Of All – Igbo Youth Assembly (IYA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by Kelvin125(m): 6:57am On Aug 03
Know More About Reno Omokri
He is a content creator that makes his monies in Facebook, Instagram and X, formally known as Twitter.

Reno gets his content traffics by working on the emotional psychologies of NDI IGBO who are the majority of his followers.

*He makes insulting, derogatory and disdainful posts against Ndigbo or directly against the person of Peter Obi in order to get the attention of the Igbos who are the majority on the social media just to attract their responses.*

*His aim is to cause you to react, whether positively or negatively, cursing or blessing him, laughing or crying. As long as it's on his social media walls, you are helping to generate the traffic for his content and this is pushing some millions into his pocket.*

*Ndigbo keeping quiet or ignoring his vituperation or outrightly unfollowing this individual does the magic of humbling him and putting him in his rightful position*

*You as an Igbo man/woman is his major sponsor and enabler.*

Use your brain
Make this message go viral

21 Likes 10 Shares

Re: All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by Throwback: 7:00am On Aug 03
You are asking a people that talk too much to keep quiet?

I think your real intention is to stop the civilized embarrassment that a much smarter and informed Reno Omokri inflicts on those who throng his page in hopes that they can outsmart him with their persecution complex.

The way Reno Omokri disposes of his haters with factual information, is enough reason to call an August meeting to forestall further tribal embarrassment.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by Salewa97: 7:05am On Aug 03
All these Igbo people on social media, una no dey tire?

Wetin be all this wahala wey dey trend every time? Na just talk talk wey no get head or tail. If na serious matter, make una gather and do am for ground instead of just typing away.

Social media no go build your land, make una no forget say action dey louder than words. As e be now, na only noise and no real progress. Time to focus on how to develop una land instead of just shouting online.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by yommen: 7:34am On Aug 03
Kelvin125:
He is a content creator that makes his monies in Facebook, Instagram and X, formally known as Twitter.

Reno gets his content traffics by working on the emotional psychologies of NDI IGBO who are the majority of his followers.

*He makes insulting, derogatory and disdainful posts against Ndigbo or directly against the person of Peter Obi in order to get the attention of the Igbos who are the majority on the social media just to attract their responses.*

*His aim is to cause you to react, whether positively or negatively, cursing or blessing him, laughing or crying. As long as it's on his social media walls, you are helping to generate the traffic for his content and this is pushing some millions into his pocket.*

*Ndigbo keeping quiet or ignoring his vituperation or outrightly unfollowing this individual does the magic of humbling him and putting him in his rightful position*

Use your brain

Baba Ibo!

The reasons why you will continue to attract negative attentions to yourselves is mainly because you always claim to be who you are not due to your pure arrogance, your 'na only Igbo' mentality.

How did you arrive at the conclusion that Igbos are the majority of social media user? You just suddenly woke up to claim glory wey you no get. I manage to check internet users by states in Nigeria but no state from the SE is among the top 10.

Ogun and Oyo are among top 5 aside Lagos that comes first. Kaduna and Kano make the top 5 too. If Lagos has people from so many other tribes boosting the number of internet users/social media users, does that apply to Ogun and Oyo too? Are Igbos majority internet users in Ogun, Oyo, Kano and Kaduna too?

See, the day you begin to realise that others matter too, you will be having less number of enemies.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nairametrics.com/2024/02/25/top-10-states-with-the-highest-number-of-internet-users-in-nigeria/%3famp=1

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by helinues: 7:37am On Aug 03
Decorum can never allow this to happen. Also too much of attaching emotions to everything won't let go of Reno.

Unfortunately

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by TemplarLandry: 7:39am On Aug 03
grin Ibos are too emotional to ignore Reno's lethal jabs.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by Atuero(m): 7:40am On Aug 03
The inconsequential noise maker

Re: All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by trutharena: 7:43am On Aug 03
All these Igbo on social media, what do they know apart from noise-making?

7 Likes

Re: All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by Emetex22(m): 7:50am On Aug 03
Throwback:
You are asking a people that talk too much to keep quiet?

I think your real intention is to stop the civilized embarrassment that a much smarter and informed Reno Omokri inflicts on those who throng his page in hopes that they can outsmart him with their persecution complex.

The way Reno Omokri disposes of his haters with factual information, is enough reason to call an August meeting to forestall further tribal embarrassment.
Looks like you are an appendage of Reno πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹
Re: All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by DevilsEqual(m): 7:50am On Aug 03
Atuero:
The inconsequential noise maker
He's not

If u know how much he makes off your reactions in Twitter, you'll never say this

He's living off your mob attack and as far as Igbos will continue to be overreacting to issues , he will keep making more money

8 Likes

Re: All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by Atuero(m): 7:52am On Aug 03
DevilsEqual:

He's not

If u know how much he makes off your reactions in Twitter, you'll never say this

He's living off your mob attack and as far as Igbos will continue to be overreacting to issues , he will keep making more money

I don't even have a Twitter account talk more of following him
Re: All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by Omoyorubatooto: 8:11am On Aug 03
Why will a whole region just be making mouths on social media and yet could not confront or call the bluff of a man giving their parents order to sit at home on Monday from far away Finland. Is that not a shame? I dont think any man is so big in Yoruba land that will be giving orders from foreign land and we will obey such a slowpoke? That can only happen in a region where many foolishly believed that Buhari was dead before being cloned without using their brain to know it was a pure lie.

4 Likes

Re: All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by Chinkoalhaji34: 8:18am On Aug 03
Toh, they don’t even know where to start from. Social media no be their mate.

3 Likes

Re: All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by SisterJolade(f): 8:28am On Aug 03
helinues:
Decorum can never allow this to happen. Also too much of attaching emotions to everything won't let go of Reno.

Unfortunately
Stop derailing threads with your bunkum.
Re: All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by helinues: 8:38am On Aug 03
SisterJolade:
Stop derailing threads with your bunkum.

Stop this years of senseless trolling. Na only my own comments you have issue with upon others who relayed same thing.

Tell us if these years of trolling is a cursed things cos we can no longer understand anymore

https://www.nairaland.com/sisterjolade/posts

2 Likes

Re: All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by SisterJolade(f): 8:40am On Aug 03
helinues:

Stop this years of senseless trolling. Na only my own comments you have issue with upon others who relayed same thing.

Tell us if this years of trolling is a cursed things cos we can no longer understand anymore

https://www.nairaland.com/sisterjolade/posts
I secured a job for you yesterday. Interested to work and earn a living?
Re: All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by helinues: 8:40am On Aug 03
SisterJolade:
I secured a job for you yesterday. Interested to work and earn a living?

Stop sounding dumb. Have you stopped thinking?

5 Likes

Re: All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by Dafresh: 8:42am On Aug 03
Kelvin125:

Use your brain
I de give am gbasa gbosa until he blocked me on X
Re: All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by SisterJolade(f): 8:42am On Aug 03
helinues:

Stop sounding dumb. Have you stopped thinking?
Don't miss this opportunity to get a job. The salary is attractive.
Re: All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by helinues: 8:44am On Aug 03
SisterJolade:
Don't miss this opportunity to get a job. The salary is attractive.

Go and tell your family members about it and stop repeating nonsense on this forum.

Sebi mods have allowed you to be attacking us for 3 days not without doing anything about all the reporting.

I get your time today to return the madness in multiple folds.

Sebi you no wan receive senses abi

6 Likes

Re: All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by SisterJolade(f): 8:45am On Aug 03
helinues:

Go and tell your family members about it and stop repeating nonsense on this forum.

Sebi mods have allowed you to be attacking us for 3 days not without doing anything about all the reporting.

I get your time today to return the madness in multiple folds.

Sebi you no wan receive senses abi
Mods will pretend not to see this insult and bullying. Just because I want to help your life and you are insulting me.
Re: All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by Dafresh: 8:46am On Aug 03
Salewa97:
All these Igbo people on social media, una no dey tire?

Wetin be all this wahala wey dey trend every time? Na just talk talk wey no get head or tail. If na serious matter, make una gather and do am for ground instead of just typing away.

Social media no go build your land, make una no forget say action dey louder than words. As e be now, na only noise and no real progress. Time to focus on how to develop una land instead of just shouting online.
Mumu don land none of your skullarship state is better than any Igbo State, if I ask to mention your State mumu go say Lagos. Person way never leave him State de talk of development can you show me the video or pictures of your village I will show you my own
Re: All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by onumadu: 8:47am On Aug 03
@OP, you identified the problem but you didn't expressly suggest a solution.

Left me help you. The solution is very simple: -> UNFOLLOW Reno on ALL his social media handles.

This alone will remove at least 30% or more of his income from those sources.

So, if you are Igbo:

UNFOLLOW Reno!
UNFOLLOW Reno !!
UNFOLLOW Reno !!! NOW!
Re: All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by PandoraObi: 8:47am On Aug 03
Reno Omokri never insulted the igbos, he intensified his condemnation of their excesses and their violence against others after bitter grievingory Obi people threatened his daughter with death and the lord and savior of igbos, bitter grievingory Obi said nothing, bitter grievingory Obi is a devilish demon

3 Likes

Re: All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by helinues: 8:48am On Aug 03
SisterJolade:
Mods will pretend not to see this insult and bullying. Just because I want to help your life and you are insulting me.

Same way they have pretended not to see all the reportings about you

On Thursday alone, only you gave me nothing less than 300 mentions with different monikers.

That's how productive you dey roll

Nansense

3 Likes

Re: All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by Dafresh: 8:49am On Aug 03
Omoyorubatooto:
Why will a whole region just be making mouths on social media and yet could not confront or call the bluff of a man giving their parents order to sit at home on Monday from far away Finland. Is that not a shame? I dont think any man is so big in Yoruba land that will be giving orders from foreign land and we will obey such a slowpoke? That can only happen in a region where many foolishly believed that Buhari was dead before being cloned without using their brain to know it was a pure lie.
He love him and that's the reason we obey him and sit at home is a civil disobedience and it's also a protest for the release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu so is it paining you, you call him slowpoke but we call him Prime minister

1 Like

Re: All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by SisterJolade(f): 8:50am On Aug 03
helinues:

Same way they have pretended not to see all the reportings about you

On Thursday alone, only you gave me nothing less than 300 mentions with different monikers.

That's how productive you dey roll

Nansense
I won't help your life again. Stay on your own and never Send me emails about job request again.
Re: All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by onumadu: 8:52am On Aug 03
I often wonder why an Igbo person would follow someone like Reno on any social media.
Why follow such a person?
If he is following you, block him or unfriend him.
Dude is a lunatic, offers nothing, and is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT to Ndigbo. cool
Re: All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by helinues: 8:52am On Aug 03
SisterJolade:
I won't help your life again. Stay on your own and never Send me emails about job request again.

If you have helped your own life, would you be creating dedicated monikers to be trolling others?

If you have helped your own life, would be posting scam bet9ja adverts on this forum?

If you have been useful to your own self, would you be claiming Olaoluwa from Abeokuta when you are Chukwudi from Anambra state creating senseless monikers to be getting others for money on this forum .

Honestly, you have stopped listening to yourself.

Stop displaying family heritage on this forum

Oya switch to your Alhaji whatever moniker and cry to the mods for this beating

Oniranu

3 Likes

Re: All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by Throwback: 8:53am On Aug 03
yommen:

Baba Ibo!

The reasons why you will continue to attract negative attentions to yourselves is mainly because you always claim to be who you are not due to your pure arrogance, your 'na only Igbo' mentality.

How did you arrive at the conclusion that Igbos are the majority of social media user? You just suddenly woke up to claim glory wey you no get. I manage to check internet users by states in Nigeria but no state from the SE is among the top 10.

Ogun and Oyo are among top 5 aside Lagos that comes first. Kaduna and Kano make the top 5 too. If Lagos has people from so many other tribes boosting the number of internet users/social media users, does that apply to Ogun and Oyo too? Are Igbos majority internet users in Ogun, Oyo, Kano and Kaduna too?

See, the day you begin to realise that others matter too, you will be having less number of enemies.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nairametrics.com/2024/02/25/top-10-states-with-the-highest-number-of-internet-users-in-nigeria/%3famp=1

This is the problem the Igbos have.

The realization that outside their ancestral 5plots of land, there are bigger and greater civilizations within the same country.

So being territorial and ethnic supremacists, they try to dominate outside of their region, and become resentful when they do not have their way.

4 Likes

Re: All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by SisterJolade(f): 8:56am On Aug 03
helinues:

If you have helped your own life, would you be creating dedicated monikers to be trolling others?

If you have helped your own life, would be posting scam bet9ja adverts on this forum?

If you have been useful to your own self, would you be claiming Olaoluwa from Abeokuta when you are Chukwudi from Anambra state creating senseless monikers to be getting others for money on this forum .

Honestly, you have stopped listening to yourself.

Stop displaying family heritage on this forum

Oya switch to your Alhaji whatever moniker and cry to the mods for this beating

Oniranu
The mods are coming for you. Wait for it. No job for you again.
Re: All Igbo's On Social Media Should Read This by helinues: 8:57am On Aug 03
SisterJolade:
The mods are coming for you. Wait for it. No job for you again.

Is that all or anything to add to this balderdash?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman, 58, Dies While Queuing For Fuel / The Politics Of Super Eagles Composition: Quota System Does Not Apply? / Military Governor For Jos Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.