Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate (40312 Views)

EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage / #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre / Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by Kelvinhunta: 11:50am On Oct 22, 2020
Since u r so sure, y not release the Cctv video of that period publicly. The complete video
uptimum123:

https://www.thecable.ng/lcc-security-cameras-removed-lekki-toll-gate

Note : The Lagos State Government has said today that it will submit the video from the CCTV to the judicial panel
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by Amhappy(f): 11:50am On Oct 22, 2020
Even Seyi Tinubu the contractor said cameras were removed in line with the curfew order. Lets wait for the next lie

4 Likes

Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by curlarpy: 11:51am On Oct 22, 2020
Okay... Heard you but accepted
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by tot(f): 11:51am On Oct 22, 2020
Ibadansun1:
.You just want them to burn down Lagos.

Where in my comment did I imply them burning anywhere? Are you okay? You are looking for who to put words in their mouth, mschew.

3 Likes

Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by Kachi17(m): 11:51am On Oct 22, 2020
God please waste all dz bloody liars ��
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by Lagoon0: 11:51am On Oct 22, 2020
angry as far they could not provide evidence of CCTV report they have to keep shut. This people are not ready to repent
Aflix:
1st they said nobody was shot, now they are saying the CCTVs weren't removed Bloody liars!
And those that believe that fairytale about people not being shot, abeg tell me, who sanwo olu was apologizing to yesterday Who did sanwo Olu visit at the hospital yesterday Who did Osinbajo in his tweets apologize to Why is the government setting up investigation panels to investigate the shooting at lekki toll gate

And why is it that only Known Buhari supporters on Nairaland are the ones denying that there was no shooting? We all know how their mouths emanates lies.
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by seunoj: 11:52am On Oct 22, 2020
uptimum123:

https://www.thecable.ng/lcc-security-cameras-removed-lekki-toll-gate

Note : The Lagos State Government has said today that it will submit the video from the CCTV to the judicial panel

Shalaye FC
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by Aflix(m): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2020
ivolt:

Are you this dumb?
Nobody died is the main point.
You are the dumb one here, Zombie. If nobody died, why did sanwo Olu confirm one death yesterday Buhari Zombie!

2 Likes

Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by SmartyPants(m): 11:53am On Oct 22, 2020
Aflix:
1st they said nobody was shot, now they are saying the CCTVs weren't removed Bloody liars!
And those that believe that fairytale about people not being shot, abeg tell me, who sanwo olu was apologizing to yesterday Who did sanwo Olu visit at the hospital yesterday Who did Osinbajo in his tweets apologize to Why is the government setting up investigation panels to investigate the shooting at lekki toll gate

And why is it that only Known Buhari supporters on Nairaland are the ones denying that there was no shooting? We all know how their mouths emanates lies.

You guys still fighting to the bitter end Abi?

No one got shot but gov Saneo Olu is gently managing the truth in order to placate angry youths. Shebi the CCTV footage will be played...will you you reject that one?

2 Likes

Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by tayolove12(m): 11:53am On Oct 22, 2020
MicheyJ1:
Mehn if Buhari had addressed the Youths all this counter allegations would be needed...I see most of our politicians running our of the country....If we don't catch them we will catch their family members....the reaper has come for Nigerian politicians

Buhari you will never know peace again and your generation to come GOD go punish all your generations

1 Like

Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by Charmingpet: 11:54am On Oct 22, 2020
lymelyte:
What kind of a governor comes out to lie in public? What kind of a human is this for God sake? shocked
If you guys aren't lying, why would on Tuesday be the best time to remove the so called infrared camera? Why was the light switched off just before the massacre? You must answer these questions if you are not a figure head and a toy boy for lagos Godfather..
These idiot must be thinking Nigerians are fools...

Sometimes I wonder of this ppl are human. And the speaker of house of reps is a lagosian, they are all quiet and its same ppl that voted for them, same ppl they killed holding the Nigeria flag

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by Bhol28: 11:54am On Oct 22, 2020
Propaganda switch offs,propaganda deaths,the dead victims on internet are waking up one by one,naija politics.The truth will be revealed fully
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by cray91(m): 11:54am On Oct 22, 2020
dont mind them! stupid assholes
tot:
Propaganda. Dead on arrival.

Very soon, you will tell us soldiers were not even present there at all.

All these hungry BMC govt apologists, shame the devil and speak the truth for once in your lives.

2 Likes

Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by Essence20(m): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2020
But you turned it off and also turned off the lights...
Soon, the truth shall reveal itself.
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by Ibadansun1: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2020
tot:

Where in my comment did I imply them burning anywhere? Are you okay? You are looking for who to put words in their mouth, mschew.
You don't see the problem with your comments right?

You are saying whatever they are saying are lies because you want the destruction of Lagos and by extension southwest to go on.

What exactly is the truth, are you there on the day to know for sure they are lying?
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by chamboy(m): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2020
Aflix:

the images you saw are not surveillance camera.
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by richeeyo(m): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2020
MicheyJ1:
Mehn if Buhari had addressed the Youths all this counter allegations would be needed...I see most of our politicians running our of the country....If we don't catch them we will catch their family members....the reaper has come for Nigerian politicians
You are part of the problem,
Catch their families and do what
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by tot(f): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Ibadansun1:
You don't see the problem with your comments right?

You are saying whatever they are saying are lies because you want the destruction of Lagos and by extension southwest to go on.

What exactly is the truth, are you there on the day to know for sure they are lying?

[/s]
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by chamboy(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2020
emabld:
But, camera shown the man that removed the camera. Is it Photoshop?
they are not surveillance camera.
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by SmartyPants(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2020
kasillars:
They should provide the video feeds, if truly they were not removed... [b][/b]simple

They said it will be provided today at the inquiry
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by chamboy(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2020
dannybrasky:
Thunder in rainbow color locate nna.
this is not a surveillance camera. There are e-tag camera scanner.

1 Like

Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by Lagoon0: 11:56am On Oct 22, 2020
virginboy1:
*Even if Nigeria is burning, NTA will be showing, how fish farmers are planting maize angry*
Zombie station lipsrsealed

AriseTV weldone
grin grin those one will show how kulikuli has helped our local market in GDP growth

1 Like

Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by Ibadansun1: 11:57am On Oct 22, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]
Continue canceling my comments but let the truth sink in.
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by homosapien(m): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2020
coolcharm:

Don't quote me to ask stupid questions

It simply show that you Sir are enemy the of state.
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by tot(f): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Ibadansun1:
Continue canceling my comments but let the truth sink in.

[/s]
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by blackpanda: 11:57am On Oct 22, 2020
obi2eze:
But were they switched off before the soldiers opened fire on the unarmed protesters?

Please answer before we ask the next one.

Did u read at all
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by chamboy(m): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2020
emabld:
But, camera shown the man that removed the camera. Is it Photoshop?
No, it is real but they are not surveillance camera.
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by homosapien(m): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2020
blackpanda:

Did u read at all

They can't read they only pour out there venom at the slightest opportunity

1 Like

Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by laidima88(m): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2020
I DNT know why igbos are fast to deny any news against the lekki massacre, it seems u want to gain something from the massacre. I also DNT support the killing if there is any but let both party come with evidence not sentiment.
u see igbos storm any thread supporting the massacre till it reach more than hundred pages but they abscond swiftly from news against it.

all igbos are always United in their hatred
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by chronique(m): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2020
Rubbish
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by Ibadansun1: 11:59am On Oct 22, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]
Continue
Have promoted violence in your state of origin?
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by tot(f): 11:59am On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Ibadansun1:
Continue

Have promoted violence in your state of origin?
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) / You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) / Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.