Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,939 members, 7,924,921 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 05:29 AM

Recharge Cards Or Love Cards: What Kind Of Card Do Girls Prefer? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Recharge Cards Or Love Cards: What Kind Of Card Do Girls Prefer? (3026 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? / Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) / Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recharge Cards Or Love Cards: What Kind Of Card Do Girls Prefer? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 28, 2006
why don't we just face the reality and say the true. i remember the day that i use to tore greeting cards and throw it away. trust me if the man i don't even like give me a recharge card i can't throw it away na use i go use am ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Recharge Cards Or Love Cards: What Kind Of Card Do Girls Prefer? by okeyezinwa: 5:44am On Jul 28, 2006
of course they prefer the recharge cards but imagin sending a girl 1.500 MTN recharge card and end up send u a flash to tell u thank u it just funny i guess
Re: Recharge Cards Or Love Cards: What Kind Of Card Do Girls Prefer? by hibans(f): 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2006
If u'r to give wuld u give recharge card or love card?

And how many times have u send the recharge card to them?
Re: Recharge Cards Or Love Cards: What Kind Of Card Do Girls Prefer? by DAMMYGLOW(f): 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2006
there are times when recchage cards are better than love card wink
Re: Recharge Cards Or Love Cards: What Kind Of Card Do Girls Prefer? by haywhy(m): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2006
okeyezinwa:

of course they prefer the recharge cards but imagin sending a girl 1.500 MTN recharge card and end up send u a flash to tell u thank u it just funny i guess
lol eyin guys make una give urself brainooo or else una go wretched, dis gurls no care ooo haha!! haha!! grin grin 1500 MTN
Re: Recharge Cards Or Love Cards: What Kind Of Card Do Girls Prefer? by sy2000(f): 2:32am On Oct 16, 2006
I prefer love card because i don't use recharge card
Re: Recharge Cards Or Love Cards: What Kind Of Card Do Girls Prefer? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2006
lol grin grin
Re: Recharge Cards Or Love Cards: What Kind Of Card Do Girls Prefer? by trendy(f): 11:03am On Mar 15, 2007
Gimmie recharge card jare, Dem dey chop love card cool
i only want a guy to tell me he loves me with his mouth
sometimes these guys dont mean what they say on the cards
so gimmie recharge card!
Re: Recharge Cards Or Love Cards: What Kind Of Card Do Girls Prefer? by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 21, 2007
So far its naija, it will always be rechargecards. poverty stricken.
Re: Recharge Cards Or Love Cards: What Kind Of Card Do Girls Prefer? by samsilo(m): 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2007
There is something nobody has mentioned here,do you guys know that recharge cards are the new [b]WESTERN UNION[b] . A lot of girls hide the fact that what they want is money ,when you send them the cards they sell it. If you use call centers you will find girls coming to sell recharge cards especially those around the universities. A friend of mine once found PIN nos worth 10K in a girls inbox and she confessed she gets them from guys (toasters) and sells them when she is broke
Re: Recharge Cards Or Love Cards: What Kind Of Card Do Girls Prefer? by trendy(f): 11:21am On Jul 11, 2007
Lmfao, she is a business woman tongue
Re: Recharge Cards Or Love Cards: What Kind Of Card Do Girls Prefer? by busygal(f): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2007
If he goes CARD GO GO

BUT RECHARGE CARD WILL EVERLY STAY.

I VOTE 4 THE ULTIMATE RECHARGEEEEY CARDYYYYYYYYY
(no sentiment here )
Re: Recharge Cards Or Love Cards: What Kind Of Card Do Girls Prefer? by sillyboy(m): 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2007
If he goes CARD GO GO

BUT RECHARGE CARD WILL EVERLY STAY.

I VOTE 4 THE ULTIMATE RECHARGEEEEY CARDYYYYYYYYY
(no sentiment here )

*shaking my head in pity for recharge card girls* undecided sad
Re: Recharge Cards Or Love Cards: What Kind Of Card Do Girls Prefer? by busygal(f): 11:51am On Jul 12, 2007
Recharge card all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

card will fade off if and when the man jilts me,
but i would be fufilled useing my recharge card with all
pleasure,
(NOT SENTIMENTS PLZ)

JUWON
Re: Recharge Cards Or Love Cards: What Kind Of Card Do Girls Prefer? by sillyboy(m): 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2007
Recharge card all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

card will fade off if and when the man jilts me,
but i would be fufilled useing my recharge card with all
pleasure,
(NOT SENTIMENTS PLZ)

is that some ladies are just lazy and can't seem to afford 1,500 naira to recharge their phones?
Re: Recharge Cards Or Love Cards: What Kind Of Card Do Girls Prefer? by busygal(f): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2007
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhggggggggggggggggggg

didnt here that!
good girls dont throw  insult back at people!

Na recharge i go vote 4!!!!!!!
Re: Recharge Cards Or Love Cards: What Kind Of Card Do Girls Prefer? by 2dye4(m): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2007
@silly: it called preference. why giv a girl a love card she'll trash as soon as u turn ur back? if u know ur girl and she's about them vouchers, send her one.probably thats the language of her love. undecided
Re: Recharge Cards Or Love Cards: What Kind Of Card Do Girls Prefer? by uchetobi(f): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2007
I prefer luv cards. Recharge cards can be bought for me by me
Re: Recharge Cards Or Love Cards: What Kind Of Card Do Girls Prefer? by busygal(f): 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2007
juwon!

kindly take to ceekay's advice
by using the 'SPELL CHECK' ON  REGULAR BASIS.
its good 4 ur health.
not using it, is dangerouse to health

and liable to -------------------young.
Re: Recharge Cards Or Love Cards: What Kind Of Card Do Girls Prefer? by sillyboy(m): 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2007
@ busygal.

I wasn't insulting you oooo.

@2dye4

Thanks for the lessons sad. Thank God all the chicks I roll with will never do such undecided
Re: Recharge Cards Or Love Cards: What Kind Of Card Do Girls Prefer? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2007
well nt so sure about the love cards.most of them dont really convey wat the sender has in mind.it cud be short listed or exagerrated.recharge cards aint bad.very money savin.bt i dnt ask boiz for it.itz so cheap to ask for.u cud ask a boi for sumtin beta.if u no get moni for phone,u go die?we r all livin to survive men.bt itz still nt all bad.the only thing is,we shudnt jst over do it.appreciate it nd yu cud also return d kind gesture.love cards,nt rili.recharge cards,nt rilli,
Re: Recharge Cards Or Love Cards: What Kind Of Card Do Girls Prefer? by sammy6(m): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2007
R E C H A R G E C A R D S
Re: Recharge Cards Or Love Cards: What Kind Of Card Do Girls Prefer? by Ralvy(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2007
Recharge Cards now, na 2day
Re: Recharge Cards Or Love Cards: What Kind Of Card Do Girls Prefer? by ifyalways(f): 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2007
Who says you need either of them ?
Re: Recharge Cards Or Love Cards: What Kind Of Card Do Girls Prefer? by Scopium: 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2007
ifyalways:

tricky question.well when i was in naija,i ask for recharge cards from guys that i term as MUGUS.you let them know you got no feelings whatsoever for them but the keep pestering you so i keep asking them for recharge card and DONT ever use the cards they send to call or even send them sms.i keep asking and asking till the guy would get tired of sending and find his levels now.no bi person go tell am then !.
but for my ONE AND ONLY love,love cards all the way.not just love cards but hand made ones,made by my love for me tongue tongue
The bottomline is gold diggers prefer recharge cards while lovers prefer love cards. Period!
Re: Recharge Cards Or Love Cards: What Kind Of Card Do Girls Prefer? by iice(f): 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2007
Neither. . .don't like texting, don't like love cards
Re: Recharge Cards Or Love Cards: What Kind Of Card Do Girls Prefer? by onyekang1(f): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2007
wateva
Re: Recharge Cards Or Love Cards: What Kind Of Card Do Girls Prefer? by dellynash(f): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2007
Na una sabi!
But I think Love Card is better because if u're really missing your Lover,u can just get that card and read it all over and over and over agin,that will make u appreciate your Lover more.
While Recharge Card,u just use it for 5 - 8 mins and u may not even call your Lover who sent u that credit because u'll think there's nothing to discuss with him.Abeg Girls,go for the right thing so the males wont abuse us again.

Una Hear?

i agree with you sweet flora

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its A Black Thing. / I Haven't Broken Up With Him But We Don't Talk To Each Other Anymore / Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.