Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act (72450 Views)

NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja / Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) / Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Kelvinhunta: 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lol.... Honestly from the number of likes this ur post got shows u really said the truth. I rest my case
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Shey na for the masses ... The masses has rightfully received it. We should all be happy It got to the poor and hungry as intended. Case closed.
Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Khadiim: 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
This people can lie ehn!

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Ezmans: 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Shey na for the masses ... The masses has rightfully received it. We should all be happy It got to the poor and hungry as intended. Case closed.
sanwo olu is the worst thing to happen to Lagos State, tinubu deceived lagosian is now I believe.how many months after lockdown?

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by homosapien(m): 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Throwback:

Once a mob has set out to inflict carnage, you cannot halt their progress midway.

The educated illiterate mob are the monsters that the failed government made.

I concur with you. They are products of the society. Case closed.
Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by demarkidom(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Upti123:
Lagos Government condemn the vandalization of the warehouse at Mazamaza

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1319302056818184194?s=19
hope is for the masses what else again,abeg let them go and chop sheet.

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by History555: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
I think sanwo olu meant to say that they have not snapped pishure yet b4 handing the palliative over to the masses. Pinshure is important to show that our gomina and his people are working

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Madmadrevo(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
PAWG:
I wish I could just snap my fingers and wake up last month. I’m sick and tired of all this.
then go and die
Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Jeffy1206(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is type of looting that I will support grin cheesy grin at least na de hungry carry de food undecided

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by prolifik26(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Covid2020 kill all of u there, after willingly participating in a massacre, eventually how many bag of rice were the bereaved gonna get...mtchew
Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Olayetan(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mynd44:

Those items were received in October. Look at the screenshots

Can you pls show one?

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by vizboy(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mynd44:

Those goods where received since May..

Video evidence below.

https://twitter.com/Mistakobz/status/1319318267157188613?s=19

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Ogegod87: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
BetBuilder365:
If you say you supported end sars at the beginning now you clap for these looting, killing and destruction, you are more than a loser

Shut up!

People are hungry and they are already talking about curfews. You don't expect hungry people to seize the opportunity and take what actually belong to them. It is not looting so be quiet.

This government has failed it's citizens woefully.

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Throwback: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
lymelyte:
you are the most gullible and stupid person on nairaland.. So after all the lies you have been fed by this govt, you still believing everything this govt Says? Na idiot u really be

Why is he an idiot?

Can't you see the actual timelines of when the items were received on 22nd September 2020, and how distribution was ongoing as at 1st October up till 3rd October from the tweets released?

That we are angry doesn't mean we should lose our rational and objective minds.

The state government is not complaining that the masses got the food meant for them. They are only clearing the false notion that the items had been in the warehouse while Lagosians were hungry during the April - May 2020 lockdown.

Try and be rational.

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Sadebixx(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ogegod87:
Na story una dey find.

The palliatives in question is for the masses. They shared it already so you guys should chill.

I think you should be condemning the Oba of Lagos for keeping those bags of rice meant for the masses for himself and his family.

Confused lots.
Nonsense.

You have 4 major problems

1. Buhari
2. Tinubu
3. Oba of Lagos
4. APC grin

2 Likes

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by otokx(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
Who got the contract for re bagging? If its a unique ID it needed, a simple marker would have done it.
Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Lagoon0: 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
GoldenisSilence:

It's not your home town baba.. The indegenes were driven away

Probably your town is closeby
You dey Wyn me ni? My home town is close by. It affect us all. Most the people chase away from there aren't really native jor. They're ilaje people. We can't live on every land that belongs to us doesn't mean we don't own it.
Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Biodun556(m): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:
Hmmn
Anyways, the people have concluded the distribution
Palliative for the curfew imposed ;

No need for explanation.

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by theFilmtric: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Upti123:
Lagos Government condemn the vandalization of the warehouse at Mazamaza

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1319302056818184194?s=19

Nonsense!

No be nigerians get am?

theFilmtricsay
Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Caniva01: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
I don't give a f**k
Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by DECENCY3: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Shameless people so they still have mouth to talk.

E go tey make this country balance

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by hopexter(m): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:

1 carton of Ribena for your pikin grin

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by OmaJoyAudrey(f): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mynd44:

Yeah...right
It was received in October yet there were bags of spoilt garri in the warehouse...try dey take this government zobo small small

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by boom99(m): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
It has reached the final consumers. People around here are happy. I am happy for them too.

2 Likes

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by lielbree: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
homosapien:

I know people are hungry, however they just received those items not up to a month, even screenshot was shown to back up those claims yet some still think it's a lie.

It is well
They received it at least Sept 23. Thats a month ago. Why store it when people are starving?

2 Likes

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by snowball11(m): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
neonly:
Apc the evil party

I dey tells you, I fear who no fear that party. They came into power informing us how poor the country has gotten due to the thiefery of PDP only for these goons to be siphoning the rest of our common resourses with reckless impunity. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by elisho: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
mr governor is for the poor you should be gratefull it want to the poorest of the poor

2 Likes

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by MurderX: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
In this case of The People vs. The Government, I hereby declare The People innocent of all charges.

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Ezmans: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
Goldencheese:
What a joke. Sanwo-Olu, you just dey fall my hand since Tuesday.
I thank God is not a private property it has gone to the real owners not mc oluomo boys or apc local government office

2 Likes

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by osato45: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mynd44:

read again those items were received in september 22
Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by ukeleh: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
Sanwo olu tinubu puppet, he is trying to dance to tinubu music.

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by ibedun: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
YORUBA CIVILISATION IS DEAD!

WE ALLOWED CHIMPANZEES FROM ACROSS THE NIGER TO COME SET UP SHOP AMONGST US! PEOPLE THAT RAN AWAY FROM THEIR BARREN INHOSPITABLE EXTRA-PRIMITIVE HOMELAND.

WE ARE DONE FOR.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. / 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.