Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,466 members, 7,891,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:54 PM

RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] (12201 Views)

Top 5 Sex Best Style For This Rainy Season / 5 Sex Positions That Make Doggy Style More Intimate / TRY THEM!! Top 5 Sex Styles That Will Make Your Girl Love You More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
Had the same thinking too.

Although, it's best to be gentle but sex during pregnancy is usually not fatal.

Notateflonguy:
When i was young i thought having sex with a pregnant lady could affect the baby. Probably the d*ck might hit the baby's head grin grin
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Blessedboy23(m): 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
Notateflonguy:
When i was young i thought having sex with a pregnant lady could affect the baby. Probably the d*ck might hit the baby's head grin grin
Me too that what i also think. cheesy cheesy

I think is only way it could do that maybe by deeper penetration or people do p*nis enlargement..
haha grin grin

2 Likes

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Notateflonguy(m): 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
Blessedboy23:

Me too that what i also think. cheesy cheesy

I think is only way it could do that maybe by deeper penetration or people do p*nis enlargement..
haha grin grin

We all had a young and naive mind and a really funny way of thinking grin grin

1 Like

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
Blessedboy23:

I no believe that cheesy

If you smoke harder you no go get sense again that the truth.

Am also an innocent gentle guy.

Abeg be a good guy joor

This nwaezeemmanuel want to corupt a innocent holy santified purified virgin boy like me grin cheesy

Over smoking is not good,,,,

But once in a while keep the brain intact,,,,,,,wink
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
Besides ultrasound, i doubt there are alternative methods.

You can't gauge it with your eyes, even if her belly looks like it's about to explode.

Notateflonguy:

Is there a way of knowing if a lady will have multiple pregnancy
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Blessedboy23(m): 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
4. Sex From Behind (Doggy Style)

Very popular choice even for those that are not expecting. Like others, the bump does not get in the way.

It is a popular choice for a reason, your hands can easily reach any part of her body without interrupting.

CAUTION: At the end of the 2nd trimester, avoid deep penetration as it can be very uncomfortable for her. She can try not to rest on both her hands and legs, resting against a wall or pillow may be a better option.
This style is very popular
Almost all the kids above 6year in my area knows it.grin

2 Likes

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lol, i am not corrupting anybody. grin

Can't just hide helpful topics like these.

Blessedboy23:

I no believe that cheesy

If you smoke harder you no go get sense again that the truth.

Am also an innocent gentle guy.

Abeg be a good guy joor

This nwaezeemmanuel want to corupt a innocent holy santified purified virgin boy like me grin cheesy
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Notateflonguy(m): 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Besides ultrasound, i doubt there are alternative methods.

You can't gauge it with your eyes, even if her belly looks like it's about to explode.

Okay

1 Like

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
Yes! Gets its name from mating practices by dogs i think.

Growing up, i often see local dogs pull it off. It is in my opinion a top three position of choice.

Blessedboy23:

This style is very popular
Almost all the kids above 6year in my area knows it.grin

1 Like

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Blessedboy23(m): 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

Hey,dont you think having sex with a woman in a her first trimester may cause another pregnant.

1 Like

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Possible, but very very very very unlikely.

When a woman is pregnant, her body naturally prepares to avoid another conception.

Hormones are usually involved in preparing for the developing fetus that any potential conception doesn't happen.

There have been very very rare cases of women getting pregnant while they are already pregnant - but it hardly ever happens.

Blessedboy23:

Hey,dont you think having sex with a woman in a her first trimester may cause another pregnant.
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by FanOfMyself: 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You again grin

We cool bro cool

1 Like

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Mcdreamy15: 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
I still don't know how some men have sex with heavily pregnant women lipsrsealed gross! I wonder how dem take dey get erection sef undecided I'm allergic to heavily pregnant abeg
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
It's fine. Every couple has to get used to maintenance sex if they want to remain faithful.

For many who have been married for long, sex is not always about orgasm or maximum erection all of the time.

Mcdreamy15:
I still don't know how some men have sex with heavily pregnant women lipsrsealed gross! I wonder how dem take dey get erection sef undecided I'm allergic to heavily pregnant abeg
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by abbasajao(m): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
You're welcome.

abbasajao:
Thanks for sharing
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Mcdreamy15: 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
It's fine, since they're married.

and they aren't worried that something might happen to the baby as a result of the pounding embarassed

1 Like

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Blessedboy23(m): 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

When a woman is pregnant, her body naturally prepares to avoid another conception.

Hormones are usually involved in preparing for the developing fetus that any potential conception doesn't happen.

There have been very very rare cases of women getting pregnant while they are already pregnant - but it hardly ever happens.

Okay
My question go too much
Let me just leave am sad

1 Like

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
If a man is having sex with his pregnant wife, it won't injure the baby - so far, he is gentle.

Deep penetration, or pounding like you say is not safe for a pregnant woman.

Mcdreamy15:
and they aren't worried that something might happen to the baby as a result of the pounding embarassed
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
That's why this is a thread.

Anyone can contribute and ask what they want to ask.

Blessedboy23:

Okay
My question go too much
Let me just leave am sad
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by femi4: 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
remele2:
Drop am fast na
somebody is pregnant.... Hiya hiya yo

1 Like

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Kennyking1234: 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
CreditICS:

C now and save yourself the stress later.
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by femi4: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mcdreamy15:
It helps the woman. It prepares the vagina for hitch free delivery
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by femi4: 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Spooning remains the safest

1 Like

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by fati2001(m): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by TGMISKY(m): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Thanks OP

1 Like

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

Are you a doctor?

1 Like

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Chizzychinny: 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mcdreamy15:
Hmm, I'm watching you from afar oo, don't cheat on her because she's pregnant oo

1 Like

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Starz825(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
not married but it sucks when I try imagine sleeping with ma pregnant wife...
lemme ask..is it a must?

1 Like

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Tedpgrass: 11:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Good topic with very helpful advice..

For intimacy, spooning is really very good

Doggy is useful for the pounders - pseudo pounders..although best avoided late in pregnancy, bleeding in pregnancy,.

For some women, their sex drive increases during pregnancy. It's unfair to deny her what she craves..

Sex during pregnancy is also different for the man.. Increased temperatures, secretions and more flesh to handle due to increased circulating steroids make for a very enjoyable experience.

1 Like

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Okoroawusa: 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
remele2:
Drop am fast na
Na this kind thing dey sweet u. Na your type no dey allow man commot boxers finish you don fly enter bed.

Why you dey hurry am now?
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:27am On Oct 25, 2020
Not yet, i am still a student

Fountainofyouth:

Are you a doctor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience / How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking / Get A Good Wife, Big Boob's & Big Ass Is Nothing- Lady Says With Unclad Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.