Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,819 members, 7,921,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 03:11 PM

RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] (12285 Views)

Top 5 Sex Best Style For This Rainy Season / 5 Sex Positions That Make Doggy Style More Intimate / TRY THEM!! Top 5 Sex Styles That Will Make Your Girl Love You More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
pcguru1:

Honestly stop cigarette that shit is bad, I smoked so much back then and it can give you gingivitis and getting tired easily. Before I dey smoke pack for school. I started feeling it health wise.

Hmmmm,,, smoking is not good,,,,,

Please don't loud it,,,,,

I'm just cruising,,,,

Ano dey smoke oo,,,,

Those smoking should stop,,,,,

Too much smoking is not good for the health,,,

And it addiction is bad like betting's own,,,,,
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fact1:

Hmmmm,,, smoking is not good,,,,,

Please don't loud it,,,,,

I'm just cruising,,,,

Ano dey smoke oo,,,,

Those smoking should stop,,,,,

Too much smoking is not good for the health,,,

And it addiction is bad like betting's own,,,,,

So you're not always telling facts ?? angry
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
pcguru1:

So you're not always telling facts ?? angry

Don't let us drag dis convo,,, before people notice us,,,,,grin

Talking about facts,,, when you're saying fact did you expect me to leave the truth for lies,,?

Facts must be said as it is,,,,,

So me saying smoking weed regularly nah facts?

Facts are true phrase or sentences that amaze ,,guide,, human being,,,
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by SavageResponse(m): 1:16am On Nov 03, 2020
Having sex during pregnancy can ham the baby,,,,,,,,

Firstly it doesn't make sense,,,,,,,,,

Secondly,,if the sperm is ejaculated inside the woman ,,,,that leads to another baby,,,,

This is what causes unripe babies,,,one will be older naturally than the other,,,,,

Lastly if the penis is too long it will be disturbing the baby and the woman,,,,,,,,,

Don't listen to this OP his thread is not true,, he's misleading you guys,,,,

Thank you,,,,smiley

This information is incorrect!

1 Like

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
God bless you!

SavageResponse:

This information is incorrect!
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 13, 2020
This is the type of nwaezeemmanuel i paid for,,,,,,,,,,

Educative and interesting thread,,,❤️

The next thread i want you to create is how to smoke harder,,,,,

You have to mention rezzla ,,ganja,,, white London,,,, benzon,,etc

Because as a real nigga we need to smoke,,,,,,,, smoking is life,,,wink
Cracked me up seriously .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Go About Dealing With A Girlfriend Who Is Insanely Jealous: / Is This True About Chickens? I Still Don’t Believe It / Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.