Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,494 members, 7,888,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:42 AM

Make Money Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Money Online (260 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Online by Ose55(f): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
Any suggestions to making money online. Mehn I am damn broke. Need help Family. Please lets keep it rolling
Re: Make Money Online by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
Yes, but until you tell us your real gender grin
Re: Make Money Online by Ose55(f): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Xoly:

Lol. The handler is male, but the owner not. Now help me
Re: Make Money Online by Ose55(f): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Xoly:

Lol. I am Male
Re: Make Money Online by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
There are many ways to make money online, but you should choose the one that will be easy for you to go with.

1: blogging: you can make money by starting a website, but you will have to buy a domain name first, though you can find free domain names, but you may not be allowed to use it to make money. Don't worry, domain names aren't that costy, with #900— #1200, you can always purchase a monthly subscription on WordPress.
When your website is set and ready to use, you should then try to provide the type of service that your visitors will like, as long as people are visiting the site you will be receiving some cash, (but you will have to install some plugins before that).

2: Youtube: another way to make money online is to start a youtube channel, youtube will pay you when you starts to get enough viewers on your channel. But if you want to start a youtube channel, then you will have to create videos that your viewers will like (don't make boring videos please).

3: Web designing: learning how to design a website can help you also, but you have to be very good in it though. You can make money through it when someone requests for your service. And for each service, you can get/make up to #20k— #400k, depending on the complexity of the website that you have to design for the person.

4: Graphic designing: if you are good at this one, then you can follow it. It's about designing book covers, business adverts, website Logo, and others. if you are good at it, then you will always get paid whenever you render the services to those that needs it.

5: Whatsapp Tv: it's about advertising people's goods on WhatsApp, but that's only if you have enough viewers, like 500 —10k. getting enough viewers on your WhatsApp status will help you out here.

Bros, try to do one or two of these. I typed all that on phone, it isn't easy grin to use phone keyboard to type all that cheesy... So you own me something, which is; try to do one or two of what I mentioned above. You won't regret it, it's worth doing...
Re: Make Money Online by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
U Are A Male But Why Did U Choose To Use Female Moniker? Are U Fraudster?

(1) (Reply)

Don't Play Hard To Get, But Rather Play Hard To Forget. / You Are Invited Loved Ones / What If Men Had Periods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.