Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,067 members, 7,906,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

I Told Her I Love Her And Now She Is Doing This To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Her I Love Her And Now She Is Doing This To Me (968 Views)

I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told Her I Love Her And Now She Is Doing This To Me by Escabado: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
She is now showing me that : Hello means I will take you to ShopRite and also buy you take away

I Love you means you will be paying her salary every month

Will you be my fiance means bring all your financial problem and family problem to me I will solve it

Will you be my wife means bring all your village people financial problem I will solve it

Guys add yours , these girls don really show us shege

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Told Her I Love Her And Now She Is Doing This To Me by icebird25(m): 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
Your brain is full of relaxer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Her I Love Her And Now She Is Doing This To Me by Adekunle813: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mr simp How una dey�
Re: I Told Her I Love Her And Now She Is Doing This To Me by Ezi1993(f): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
You are a lazy and stingy dude.
Re: I Told Her I Love Her And Now She Is Doing This To Me by MickzyDonald: 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
You made me click this post means, You are a NUMSKULL

(1) (Reply)

Hot Lady Opens Her Legs Widely For A Rastaman To Use His Fingers In Daylight / Five Things Women Do When They A Crush On You / Oh Just My First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.