Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:09 AM

Escape From The Wrath To Come - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Escape From The Wrath To Come (207 Views)

Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath / Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? / Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Escape From The Wrath To Come by Righteousness89(m): 8:40am On Oct 25, 2020
[b]Ezekil 33:1-7
1 Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:
3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;
4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.
[/b]

Judgement is Looming on this Generation!!
The Wrath of God is looming on this Generation!!
We have Failed to learn from those before us!!
We have Chosen to do as we like with no Regard or Respect to GOD..
We have Given ourselves to Evil, Wickedness, Abominations, Murders, Bloodshed, Sodomy, Deceitfulness, Covetousness, Greed, Selfishness,and More. All kinds and types of Wickedness is highly present.
Listen ! We are Sounding the Alarm!! GOD WILL DESTROY HUMANITY AGAIN!
The Wrath of GOD is on this Generation!
Men/ Brethren, it is a Fearful to Fall into the Hands of GOD..
What is Happening all over the World is Testing the Microphone for what is Coming!

Flee From The Wrath to Come!!!
Escape From the Wrath to Come!!

The only way to Escape is to jump on the Life Bost!
JESUS is the Life Boat!
Believing on JESUS CHRIST is the only way to be Saved!

Escape From the Wrath to Come!

Whosoever has an Ear should Hear!!

1 Like

Re: Escape From The Wrath To Come by IamWonderful: 8:50am On Oct 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Escape From The Wrath To Come by GolDRoger: 9:08am On Oct 25, 2020
Okay
Re: Escape From The Wrath To Come by Lordjiggs09(m): 9:09am On Oct 25, 2020
Gracious God be merciful and kind in your judgement.
Re: Escape From The Wrath To Come by obonujoker(m): 9:24am On Oct 25, 2020
God will continue to register his words in our minds .... Amen
Re: Escape From The Wrath To Come by DenreleDave(m): 9:36am On Oct 25, 2020
God help me escape oooo.

Even if na gate man I go be for heaven, I don't mind..

A gate man in heaven is better than a king in hell...

So help me God

1 Like

Re: Escape From The Wrath To Come by appishani1(m): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2020
may God help us all my brother

(1) (Reply)

Strange Fire On Matrimonial-bed Altar / Meaning Of The Death Of Jesus Christ On The Cross / When Last Did You Hear A Sermon/message On Any Of These Passages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.