Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,102 members, 7,880,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:11 PM

'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri (68647 Views)

Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) / 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by SpeciMental: 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.
If that's what you believe, then its fine.

But remember, they didn't impregnate themselves.

So while you're giving reasons on why you won't help 'deliberate single moms', don't you think it'd be nice if you also preached to the men who impregnated them?

Tell them to carry their cross honorably. Tell them to provide for their kids so their kids' moms will stop running to your TL, begging for money.

baby124:
Why is this guy obsessed with women and what they do with their vagina? Na curse?

cococandy:
He probably thought he’s said something worth applauding. But all he is is a vaginà police like the rest of them

The universal female problem and why women on average cannot contribute to the development of society like men do and the bane of the fraud called feminism.
A problem was just highlighted and when you could have analyzed it and come to the conclusion that a woman who opens up and gets pregnant for any man(except by rape) must be foolish if she didn't tie him to a financial commitment (like marriage), only to go off seeking pity from society.
But what did y'all do? You dumped rationality for sentiments to side with women even in wrong and attack the OP and even men.
How do ladies get this narcissistic and still breathe?
Give up the urge to always side with your gender rather than attempt to solve a problem. It'll help you be more productive all round.
@PharmaGirl, except raped at gunpoint, was totally in your hands whether or not you both would have it. You hold the key to the door no matter how good I am at walking through open doors, so your points are illogical.

#Unemotional, purely Mental from the unapologetic SpeciMen#

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by cococandy(f): 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
Starting your address with a deeply ignorant comment doesn’t help you get listened to. I stopped reading after the bolded. Deeply ingrained ignorance!

SpeciMental:

The universal female problem and why women on average cannot contribute to the development of society like men do and the bane of the fraud called feminism.
A problem was just highlighted and when you could have analyzed it and come to the conclusion that a woman who opens up and gets pregnant for any man(except by rape) must be foolish if she didn't tie him to a financial commitment (like marriage), only to go off seeking pity from society.
But what did y'all do? You dumped rationality for sentiments to side with women even in wrong and attack the OP and even men.
Give up the urge to always side with your gender rather than attempt to solve a problem. It'll help you be more productive all round.
@PharmaGirl, except raped at gunpoint, was totally in your hands whether or not you both would have it. You hold the key to the door no matter how good I am at walking through open doors, so your points are illogical.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by baby124: 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
SpeciMental:

Who leads Germany which is the best country in Europe presently? Don’t insult women again except you were not born of a woman. Fix your personal issues and don’t blame women for it.
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by SpeciMental: 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
baby124:

Who leads Germany which is the best country in Europe presently? Don’t insult women again except you were not born of a woman. Fix your personal issues and don’t blame women for it.
Miss, I respect my mother and my many elder sisters but even they have the same attributes at least without my impact on their lives. And no personal issues to fix here. Women have not in anyway affected my life because I never have let them, rather, I've positively affected some.
I respect all good women too and have nothing against your gender but fact remains and which your comment proved, women tend to be sentimental in issues, defending fellow women even in wrongs and generally are not disposed to problem solving, so only few do. It's why I said 'on average'. Angela Merkel hasn't changed what obtains with the bulk of you. Asides yours, just take a look at your fellow's response below too as an example.

cococandy:
Starting your address with a deeply ignorant comment doesn’t help you get listened to. I stopped reading after the bolded. Deeply ingrained ignorance!

Well, won't say I'm surprised cause even your response still proves my point. Yet again another emotional comment that failed to address the problem highlighted in the OP and so the problem will persist if it was left to you to solve, hence no improvement in the society - typical, ain't it?

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 30, 2020
Well, he put DELIBRATE single mothers. There is a difference between people who made up their mind to be single mothers and people who found themselves in such situation as a result of life.

Anyone who decided to be a DELIBRATE single mum should be ready to single handedly take care of her child.
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Cromagnon: 4:40am On Nov 01, 2020
Zenzu01:
I think your God should also kill you for all those lies you've said.

I believe if you were in their shoes, you would have done worse.

Don't judge others because their sins are different from yours.

Modified.

For those quoting me, I'm not saying that he must help them, it is his choice but he should not use their situation to mock them or rub it on their faces because he doesn't know the whole story.

My mom raised us like a single mom not because she doesn't have a husband or we didn't stay with our father. He just didn't care...
Why did she open her legs for a useless man, or did he rape her?
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Cromagnon: 4:41am On Nov 01, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

Soooooo. . . . . irritants like you still plague NL?
Enjoy your curse.
E pain you
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 03, 2020
Nice one, reno.
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Dannywayne21(m): 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
Zenzu01:
I think your God should also kill you for all those lies you've said.

I believe if you were in their shoes, you would have done worse.

Don't judge others because their sins are different from yours.

Modified.

For those quoting me, I'm not saying that he must help them, it is his choice but he should not use their situation to mock them or rub it on their faces because he doesn't know the whole story.

My mom raised us like a single mom not because she doesn't have a husband or we didn't stay with our father. He just didn't care...

I don't expect a man to react emotional, but you do because you couldn't calm down and apply logics.
You might see my post and vex , that's your choice.
Let me give the essential correction.
First, Reno omokri never talked about all single mothers.
This is the proof. if you recheck his post, he emphasized on ladies who got babies from sexual immorality. Also remember that he said these things to express his pain, cause he said he was insulted when advising ladies on how to keep their virginity.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction, okay?
Second, he gave a cultural backup to his reaction which he took from the bible.
Lastly, remember that at times, we don't mean what we say .
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by bull67: 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
i think the guy is an idiot. that statment is very ofensive. not all men or women are the same. in life you dont know what will happen tomorrow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger / PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.