Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:00 PM

'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri (68646 Views)

Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) / 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zenzu01:
I think your God should also kill you for all those lies you've said.

I believe if you were in their shoes, you would have done worse.

Don't judge others because their sins are different from yours.

Modified.

For those quoting me, I'm not saying that he must help them, it is his choice but he should not use their situation to mock them or rub it on their faces because he doesn't know the whole story.

My mom raised us like a single mom not because she doesn't have a husband or we didn't stay with our father. He just didn't care...
Go open leg and come back and beg. That is all! if you're a woman.
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by DavIkenna(m): 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
He must have been insulted by a single mum. I feel your pain bro. But don't let them get to you. Continue in ur good work.
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Joker09(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
MadeMan01:

You women don't like truth. That is what Reno is saying. Go to your baby daddy for assistance simple.when girls are young and prime of their beauty, they feel, the world revved around their ass and say no romance without finance. When they get used pregnate and dumped, they remember Philosophy, God and nice guys

Exactly. At least if they stick to a responsible guy that truly loves them, if she gets pregnant, he'll most likely accept her(even if he's not rich), marries her and take full responsibility of her and the kid. He'll go to any extent to provide. She won't be begging random men all about.
But NO! Most of these girls are after highest bidder and get pregnant for him knowing fully well that he doesn't love her like that. Highest bidder will flee, abandoning her and d baby.
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Alexaonfleek: 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
Untill child support laws are fully enforced in Nigeria,we'll continue to hear unnecessary [/i]shalaye[i] like this one.
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by damosky12(m): 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
Gmajor:

So for your small mind now everyone who is a single mother must have had premarital sex?

Learn context. Don't jump into conversations and pick statements out of context.
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Alexaonfleek: 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
badomiciaga:
single mum spotted
na you give me belle na.
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by uboma(m): 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
dickt:

If they behaved well wouldn't they be the ones the men would stick with? If they were careful enough, wouldn't they see through the deceit of the men? For every girl that gets dumped, the handwriting had been on the wall. They only chose to act as if they didn't see it, except they are just plain stupid

As for the genuinely raped ones who chose to keep the babies, their case is different

Even when they are at their best behaviours, some men go ahead to deceive them. It is not a matter of being stupid. Pray that your sister (if you have any) do not fall victim of randy men.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
Why women like embarrassing themselves in front of men is something I'll never figure out. If they didn't ask this fool for money, he won't have the guts to say this rubbish.

I've come to the conclusion that 99.9% of men are selfish. They will only do things that favour them, it's never about the other person, but themselves. That is why I don't blame one girl on video that advised women not to come out and protest. She said they should leave the men to go out and protest and die because they are the ones that kept the country in this state. Very selfish beings!

The only way you can get something from a man is if you deceive him! Even if you are not feeling the sex, just moan or shout I'm cuming, so he will be happy. Even if you are a single mother, pretend you don't have a child and he will marry you. Even if you are ugly, bake your face with makeup and he will follow you like a fly to the grave. Deception is what they like, yet they pretend they hate deceptive women.

Even in marriage, very selfish beings. Stingy! Waiting for saliva to finish from their wife's mouth in the name of begging before they give her one naira. I just like how my sisters deal with them when they get old and down with all kinds of diseases, both hbp and prostate cancer. Their wives ensure they work hard and save their money, and because of this long term accumulation, they always have enough at old age, while the wicked, stingy men who have either been sacked from work or too old to continue business will be left penniless and live the rest of their years less than a man!

The only men who live a happy old age are those who channelled their love to their children or loved their wives wholeheartedly and were never stingy! So, for the young men supporting Reno, continue. Women will always find their way, but you guys, if you don't die before 40, will live the rest of your lives as slave to your wives!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by JustforMen: 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.
If that's what you believe, then its fine.

But remember, they didn't impregnate themselves.

So while you're giving reasons on why you won't help 'deliberate single moms', don't you think it'd be nice if you also preached to the men who impregnated them?

Tell them to carry their cross honorably. Tell them to provide for their kids so their kids' moms will stop running to your TL, begging for money.

Were the men also begging?
Were they raped?
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by JustforMen: 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
nenyewrites:
Why women like embarrassing themselves in front of men is something I'll never figure out. If they didn't ask this fool for money, he won't have the guts to say this rubbish.

I've come to the conclusion that 99.9% of men are selfish. They will only do things that favour them, it's never about the other person, but themselves. That is why I don't blame one girl on video that advised women not to come out and protest. She said they should leave the men to go out and protest and die because they are the ones that kept the country in this state. Very selfish beings!

The only way you can get something from a man is if you deceive him! Even if you are not feeling the sex, just moan or shout I'm cuming, so he will be happy. Even if you are a single mother, pretend you don't have a child and he will marry you. Even if you are ugly, bake your face with makeup and he will follow you like a fly to the grave. Deception is what they like, yet they pretend they hate deceptive women.

Even in marriage, very selfish beings. Stingy! Waiting for saliva to finish from their wife's mouth in the name of begging before they give her one naira. I just like how my sisters deal with them when they get old and down with all kinds of diseases, both hbp and prostate cancer. Their wives ensure they work hard and save their money, and because of this long term accumulation, they always have enough at old age, while the wicked, stingy men who have either been sacked from work or too old to continue business will be left penniless and live the rest of their years less than a man!

The only men who live a happy old age are those who channelled their love to their children or loved their wives wholeheartedly and were never stingy! So, for the young men supporting Reno, continue. Women will always find their way, but you guys, if you don't die before 40, will live the rest of your lives as slave to your wives!

99.9% of men selfish And this coming from a woman?
This must be a typo cos I can't believe a woman can ever call a man selfish!!!

What do women ever do that is not for themselves?

What do women ever do for a man without some form of reward for themselves?

You may be unhappy with Reno's bluntness but this your rant is complete opposite of truth and reality.

May be you live in another planet where women are not the selfish manipulative lots that they are.

In fact, this your rant is a typical manipulative move of blaming everyone else but a woman and an example of "the women are the perpetual victims" trick.

Well, the old tricks still work on some gullible men so I don't blame women for using them to their advantage!

Reno is right about women who become single mothers by choice. They should be responsible for the outcome of their own choices.
There is a price to pay for every decision made and men should not pay for a woman's unilateral decision.

But they are women and it is a man's fault even if they made the decision to have a child out of a committed relationship. And the man must pay for their own decisions.

Women like to pretend that they are powerless and mindless so that everything that happens to them cannot be their responsibility and they will find a man to take responsibility.

Mek I leave this endless matter abeg... Mugus hi still fall for the manipulation of women las las

3 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
JustforMen:

99.9% of men selfish And this coming from a woman?
This must be a typo cos I can't believe a woman can ever call a man selfish!!!

What do women ever do that is not for themselves?

What do women ever do for a man without some form of reward for themselves?

You may be unhappy with Reno's bluntness but this your rant is complete opposite of truth and reality.

May be you live in another planet where women are not the selfish manipulative lots that they are.

In fact, this your rant is a typical manipulative move of blaming everyone else but a woman and an example of "the women are the perpetual victims" trick.

Well, the old tricks still work on some gullible men so I don't blame women for using them to their advantage!

One question, a man who is 30 and a lady who is 21, who should have more sense, and direct the other person?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by vickydevoka(m): 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
They only thing I know about single mothers is dat de can give pussy lyk tomorrow no dey, in as much as u re going to be assisting her small small with kids. De can keep many guys dat Bleep n pay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by vickydevoka(m): 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
They only thing I know about single mothers is dat de can give pussy lyk tomorrow no dey, in as much as u re going to be assisting her small small with kids. De can keep many guys dat fuc*k n pay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by vickydevoka(m): 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
badomiciaga:
it's visible you don't have sense you are here cursing him and his children use that energy to talk to your irresponsible baby daddy to foot your bills rather than behaving like a pained slut
Lol. Responsible single dad. After him don marry someone else
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by JustforMen: 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
nenyewrites:

One question, a man who is 30 and a lady who is 21, who should have more sense, and direct the other person?

Both of them are over 18 and adults!
Both of the have the same capacity and intelligence according every proven science.
They may have different experiences but
they should both have sense.

Women actually develop faster than men so age is not a good criteria for such analysis.
(A 21 year old woman can deal with a 30yrs old man but a 21yr old boy cannot even approach a 30yr old woman except in very abnormal circumstances)

3 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by djon78(m): 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
nenyewrites:

You have a very negative mindset and attitude. Negativity doesn't attract good things only negative and evil things.
Even when by mistake you attract good things, you won't retain it.

There are many women enjoying there men out there. But such ones have positive mindset, attitude and personality.

You can't give what you don't have nether can you receive or retain what you don't have capacity for

That's simply the basic rule of life
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
badomiciaga:
wisdom does not come by age if you are wise a enough to know that unprotected sex leads to pregnancy you should be able and ready to bear the risk that comes with it

Lol, I didn't expect any less from you guys, defence, defence, defence. But ask this same question about business, and I would get different answers.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
djon78:

You have a very negative mindset and attitude. Negativity doesn't attract good things only negative and evil things.
Even when by mistake you attract good things, you won't retain it.

There are many women enjoying there men out there. But such ones have positive mindset, attitude and personality.

You can't give what you don't have nether can you receive or retain what you don't have capacity for

That's simply the basic rule of life

You are the one with negative mindset and attitude. And you won't even by mistake attract good things to your life. If you had read the last part of my paragraph, you won't be here vomiting like a pregnant woman.
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
JustforMen:

Both of them are over 18 and adults!
Both of the have the same capacity and intelligence according every proven science.
They may have different experiences but
they should both have sense.

Women actually develop faster than men so age is not a good criteria for such analysis.
(A 21 year old woman can deal with a 30yrs old man but a 21yr old boy cannot even approach a 30yr old woman except in very abnormal circumstances)

OK, let's bring the age a little lower. If the lady is 17 and the man is 25?
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by IJOBA2: 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
stonecoldcafe:

Do you know some girls were raped through no fault of theirs and pregnancy resulted? Have you not heard virgin or even non virgin who got raped once and pregnancy resulted. Do you know what's like to live in a land or area filled with trouble. Why are we talking too much sef. What of the girls who were taken away by Boko Haram and made sex slaves? What of women who man marry and later run away to the abroad then marry there for papers and leave wife and children alone for decades. I personally know of 2 cases like this.

Let us be careful please. There are exceptions to every rule. Life can throw people curve balls. Some ladies do it on purpose but some others stumble upon hard circumstances . Let us be gentle with our words
SPARE ME THAT BULL-CRAP ABEG angry

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Raalsalghul: 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
nenyewrites:

3 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by JustforMen: 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
nenyewrites:

OK, let's bring the age a little lower. If the lady is 17 and the man is 25?

in other words, lets adjust the goal post so tha your point can be made, abi? grin grin grin grin grin cool cool

See my dear, as long as a woman is not raped then she has some responsibility for getting pregnant.
At 17 and 25, the man is older and the girl is a minor who should have no business having sex because as far as we can tell, sex is the main means of making babies. we know 17&25yr olds do have sex but that does not absolve them from responsibility. If a 17yr old has unprotected sex then they should be aware that the risk of making a baby is over 95% and the implication is that they should be ready to take care of a human being for at least, the next 18yrs of their lives. We all know that with our current economic realities, there are less than 3% of 17&25 yr olds who are economically independent.
To your question, the boy is older at 25 but the girl is equally responsible. The irony of the whole thing is that if a 17yr old boy impregnates a 25yr old, he is still going to be expected to be "the man" and take care of her and of course, he will still be expected to conviniently have "more sense".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by JustforMen: 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
Sunsets:
Reno! you missed this. Same old stigmatization of pregnancy outside wedlock. Now, if the young lady dies from abortion, they'll be condemned. If the young girl, harms the unborn child in a failed bills abortion, they'll be condemned. if they dump the baby in a pit, they'll be cursed, 'God forbid'. People make mistakes. Christ asked those who wanted to stone the adulterous women a pertinent question and they all dropped their stones. Now if I may ask, are those who got pregnant worse that those that ate and cleaned their mouths with baby wipes? Are pick-pockets who are caught red-handed worse than the assassin who has consistently evaded capture? Some people were even raped (may be this doesn't fall under 'deliberate').
Reno went too hard, he should tone it down and balance his rant.

How about abstinence, abi dem dey drink belle for water ni?
There is no stigmatization as far as I can tell, he simply implied that a woman should wait to have sex in a committed marital relationship.
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by RavagedHeart: 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
nenyewrites:

Why would a girl of 21 be looking for a much older guy of 30?
Are there no good guys within her age bracket that are interested in her?
Why didn't she choose to roll with her mate?

We all know the answer. Greed and stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
badomiciaga:
wisdom does not come by age if you are wise a enough to know that unprotected sex leads to pregnancy you should be able and ready to bear the risk that comes with it

LMAO

Wisdom does not come with age? How dare you lie to yourself like that? Like how dare you?

Why then do they say the glory of the youth is his strength and the old his wisdom? Why do they say what an elder will see sitting down, a young person cannot see if he climbs the tallest tree? You guys always try to make the narrative suit you. If I had asked this question in terms of business, I'm sure I won't get this pathetic answer.
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
JustforMen:

in other words, lets adjust the goal post so tha your point can be made, abi? grin grin grin grin grin cool cool

See my dear, as long as a woman is not raped then she has some responsibility for getting pregnant.
At 17 and 25, the man is older and the girl is a minor who should have no business having sex because as far as we can tell, sex is the main means of making babies. we know 17&25yr olds do have sex but that does not absolve them from responsibility. If a 17yr old has unprotected sex then they should be aware that the risk of making a baby is over 95% and the implication is that they should be ready to take care of a human being for at least, the next 18yrs of their lives. We all know that with our current economic realities, there are less than 3% of 17&25 yr olds who are economically independent.
To your question, the boy is older at 25 but the girl is equally responsible. The irony of the whole thing is that if a 17yr old boy impregnates a 25yr old, he is still going to be expected to be "the man" and take care of her and of course, he will still be expected to conviniently have "more sense".

Lol, I blame myself for wasting my time. No be men again? Anything that suits their narrative. In the previous comment, you said they are above 18 and so adults, I've reduced the age, you've changed narrative. That's just it! The selfishness of it all!

That's how you will see a 25 and above year old man deceive a naive 15, 16, 17, 18 year old girl. Take her virginity, take her self-esteem, and still have the guts to say they are looking for virgins! Still have the guts to say women that commit abortion are murderers. Still have the guts to say single women (the ones who didn't abort o) should suffer forever because they opened their legs.

Yet these men won't tell the world how they were crying day and night to just put the tip. They won't tell how they followed the girl up and down, crying and begging for forgiveness for any little thing that gets the girl angry, they won't talk about all the "selfless act" they pretended to do while they were campaigning for the pussy. All they will say is they didn't force the girl to have sex with them, that they both enjoyed it. Wickedness!

Okay, the ones they didn't abort, have they been taken care of? We can see how lives were wasted during the protest, wasted 9 months and hours of pushing by the same men. Nature always have a way to pay back. Never ever forget!
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by karkinase(m): 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
I have always known Reno to be a coded Redpiller; sharp and blunt cool. Single moms should hold their Baby daddy responsible. I also see some guys here cursing Reno. I'm not surprised thou cos there are thousands of Simps who cheer this ladies on.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
RavagedHeart:

Why would a girl of 21 be looking for a much older guy of 30?
Are there no good guys within her age bracket that are interested in her?
Why didn't she choose to roll with her mate?

We all know the answer. Greed and stupidity.

The most stupidest question I've heard this year! Like seriously? Yet the same men will ask a girl that got pregnant by a guy of her age, "What were you thinking rolling with your age mate? How did you think he would take care of you?" The same man will tell a girl who is dating her age mate, "This guy will just waste your youth, and when you are old, he will get a younger girl." The same guys will discuss within themselves, don't go for a girl above 26. They are evening newspaper. Catch them young so you can control them.

Men and double standards! So nauseating!

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Karleb(m): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
JustforMen:

coolcoolcoolcool

I will advice that you hold your peace boss!

You've done a great deal of justice to the issue at hand. No be everybody you go dey reply.

Let them keep opening legs for irresponsible boys, the consequences is for them to bear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger / PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.