Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,738 members, 7,918,278 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:31 AM

Stay Away From These Home Breakers Everyone!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stay Away From These Home Breakers Everyone!!! (455 Views)

Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / Stay Away From Home Breakers / Smart Ways To Deal With Home Breakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Away From These Home Breakers Everyone!!! by Repez: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
�STAY AWAY FROM HOME BREAKERS!!!

�My man gives me everything I want...Aunty, run from them!!!⚠️��

�My man gives me #10,000 everyday for feeding... Please my dear run!!!��⚠️

�You are trying ooo; I can't tolerate that from my man... Aunty, what did I say? Run for your life!⚠️��

�My man bought me this and that... My dear Lady Please run...⚠️⚠️���

�My man cannot try that nonsense.... Aunty, could you please run??⚠️⚠️���

�Stop listening to what people say; they might have the worst happening around them and in their homes and relationships yet they paint the pictures to look interesting and attractive.

�If you want your man to behave like Mr. A or Mr. B, you will end up having lots of problem in your home or relationship. The N1,000 or N500 he gives you, use it wisely; cook what you can, eat very well, take your bath, sleep and pray for increment.✅

✅Don't mind the 'pretenders,' if they tell you what they go through you will kill better chicken for your man to appreciate his big efforts.�

�Every day my man gives me 10 thousand Naira for upkeep...all na wash! ⚠️⚠️⚠️

✅Appreciate your spouse's little effort and stay blessed!����. Credit: Owner.

Should I increase the volume of the speaker? Can you hear at the back please?

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From These Home Breakers Everyone!!! by speak2bella(f): 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
Well said my brother. He who has ears, let him ear
Re: Stay Away From These Home Breakers Everyone!!! by Shortyy(f): 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Very true. Be contented with what you have.
Re: Stay Away From These Home Breakers Everyone!!! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
HYPOCRISY doesn't pay
LOVE the little you have.
Re: Stay Away From These Home Breakers Everyone!!! by virginprincess(f): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
I quite agree with you, but sometimes you compare so that your man would work harder.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Go Into Relationship Knowing How It Will End / What Wrong With Some Women? / Sex Pill � For Men And Women-video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.