Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,231 members, 7,880,872 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting (75110 Views)

Presidency Replies EU, UK And US On CJN's Suspension (Full Statement) / Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) / Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by BlackPantherxXx: 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
Villagemeat:
Small Yoruba boy. Your family got education,only my kid sister will all of you with that your certificate

In English Language, please.

It is our lingua franca. No excuse.
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by ramdris(m): 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
God bless you... Am so glad to know am not the only one standing with Jagaban himself....
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by Sannisege: 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Drop your address i want to show you something, foolish slowpoke.
don’t show me anything. I don’t need to see your poverty.....
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sannisege:
don’t show me anything. I don’t need to see your poverty.....
fear fear
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Let’s reason
Tinubu is not the commander In chief or the arm forces
Yet buhari media cows join hand to blame him while exonerating buhari
Yes we all know that he would have prevented such scenario but let’s channel our grievances where it should be
Buhari should be held responsible

Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by deltaprincess(f): 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
SalamRushdie:

Just see the route this man wants to use to reopen toll gate ... If confirmed many died there then the place should become a memorial for the dead and no toll ever collected there again because of the price already paid in blood
Olodo
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by ogunsbanjul(m): 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
No matter what he says those who will hate him will still hate him. They will never change. Hatred is in their blood flowing like rivers.
Tinubu is a destined creature who can never be compared with many of your leaders in your region, state or community since 1999 till date.
God has uplifted him and NO one can bring him down.
He has never been a minister still you keep claiming he is your problem.
He was a senator for 3 months during military regime still you bent on saying he is your problems.
He was only a Lagos State governor for 8 years in his region south/west still you refuse to believe he is not the one running the affairs of your state hahahahaha eberu olorun na. I laugh each time I see or listen to my people even from states like Abia etc shouting Tinubu this,Tinubu that. probably they do dream even while awake. Chai
He is not the president of the federal republic of Nigeria still he is the problem of the country JUST because he supported a candidate of the party he belongs to. Maka why na
Summarily, Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Okikiola Akanni Olarenwaju Akanda Omoluabi Tinubu is your leaders' political senior even all your former governors senators and many of them know that.
Layo o

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by hopexter(m): 11:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Nobody hates you. We only hate the spirit of greed and corruption in you. You'd be retired popitically soon

Retired from which political position? If you're truly a Nigerian, you would have sense before writing these Jagons. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mbsuxces:
U are a big idiots and INHUMAN, billionaire my foot... How does he attain his riches? He join create Microsoft or Wetin he do,to be rich extraordinary in short period u must solve Groundbreaking problem ...I dont care how he made his money even its obvious his illegal, that's smartness but his Ambition for Power is nothing but Hell, ready to Sacrifice thousands of lives to become president. Ogun kill you heartless human being like Tinibu and other politician. This people are all criminals, don't think because u benefits from them and you need to side them.. think about common people that they have eaten their Future, people that are willing to work and can't find one, Graduates still been feed by their parents, children living in poverty that ur mumu self can't help , frustrated citizens ... No youth empowerment, Nothing ... This people are all thieves. GOD HELP COMMON CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY

See anger and pain in your words, what has he done that no one has not done? Leave him alone face your south east governor
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by Amanda4life: 12:05am On Oct 26, 2020
AH AHHHH

HOW I HATE MY LOVE ASIWAJU

HANSOME MAN.

AT LEAST U HANSOME PASS OSHIMOLE WHEN U REMOVE CAP
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by Bhol28: 12:07am On Oct 26, 2020
"The burden lies with the one that cut a tree cause definitely the tree will bear fresh leaves again".We that know your achievement both in your private early life and during your era as Lagos state governor will never stop following you.BRT which they want to run down was part of the blueprint you left behind to make Lagos great,you used your accounting intelligence to rapidly increase Lagos IGR with your team.Those that are trying to pull u down will never succeed because it is the wish of almighty GOD to uplift u.
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by IGoComotYaTeeth: 12:08am On Oct 26, 2020
Shile981:

Nobody is a nobody. Anybody who see somebody as a nobody is definitely a nobody.
Do you want this guy to cry neh? grin
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:19am On Oct 26, 2020
From Clause 19:
He took control of the Lagos State, again.
Tinubu OLEEE OLEEE!!! You be thief!
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:21am On Oct 26, 2020
Racoon:

Youth that have protested peacefully for almost two weeks? Two incongruent statements just to sound politically correct and please your slavemasters even with a dastard incident like the Lekki shootings & killings?

Well,Tinubu is one blinded by ambition and was ready to compromise anything to get it.You only harbour love, which borders on obsession, for your vain and lofty ambition to rule Nigeria.
He didn't ask that, in the above press release.
Anyway, Tinubu is a pure thief. Oleee. Olee ee
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by Depressed101: 12:53am On Oct 26, 2020
jaytii:

And you think the Igbos or Northerners will vote for him if he emerges APC's flag bearer. The majority of Yorubas won't even dare.
That seat is far from him and I'm sure he knows it. He would rather put his weight behind someone more popular and marketable.

Saying Tinubu is eyeing Presidency is like saying James Ibori is eyeing Presidency.
Dead on Arrival.
well what ever he is eyeing.. I can tell from afar it is of his own interest only... God.... Even Sanwo Olu who is an incumbent governor under this regime has more balls than him to actually "now" stand for the people.. Or prentend to stand for the people. Either way he has made some impressive statements that resonates with the people
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by solaere(m): 1:15am On Oct 26, 2020
mr jagaban first of all I believe this document/speech or report were written for you.
2. why did you hurrily flee the country upon attack at the lekki toll gate
3. why did it took you so long to give a release like this.
4. are you saying without you knowledge or that of the state no. 1 citizen such terrible events ensue nd condolences nd compensation is all you could afford for your so call pple
5. why did you lied you where never outta country nd which tinuku where Nigerians shouting on in france ?
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:17am On Oct 26, 2020
He thinks people will love him by writing this rubbish content.
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by Toks2008(m): 1:18am On Oct 26, 2020
SalamRushdie:

Just see the route this man wants to use to reopen toll gate ... If confirmed many died there then the place should become a memorial for the dead and no toll ever collected there again because of the price already paid in blood

Exactly.
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by NaijaAlien: 2:12am On Oct 26, 2020
MKO was a big crook and political cronie. it is only in nigeria, that we support a fucking thief as a politician, because his own thief, no reach another man thief. Asiwaju bola tinubu, is an even bigger crook and egomaniac. stop saying shit, about criminals, like they are people to be modeled after. fvcking asslickers. SPITS
TecM0:
cool

* Sir Obafemi Awolowo was vilified till death... His only offense being a successful Yoruba Politician , they concocted all lies and once he died they started showing fake love

* Chief Moshood Kashimawo Abiola was vilified till he lost his last breath, his only crime he as a Yoruba dared to aspire for the Office of the President of Nigeria

They have started with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Soon it would be Professor Yemi Osinbajo SAN

the aim is simple destroy Yorubas and it's political leaders

****They said he is was a nobody before 1999 ***

He as a Chicago trained accountant, worked at Deloitte Anderson Auditing Consultancy Chicago as a partner, he worked at PricewaterhouseCoopers consulting Chicago, he worked at General Electric, and his career in US spanned 20 years, with him opening Compass finance investment group IL Chicago, a company which FBI froze Agbele's 400k USD from and left 12 million USD in Tinubu's Citi Bank account as of Early 90s, he came back to Nigeria and joined ExxonMobil were he rose to become the Chief Financial Officer/ Treasurer

After this he was a cofounder of INTELs Logistics with Volpi and Atiku Abubakar, an investor in Oando PLC all before 1999

He even became the Asiwaju of Lagos a revered Lagos title before Politics or 1999

**** They call him a Godfather we call him a leader with protege****

Not only was he part of formation of Alliance for Democracy NADECO, he formed AC, ACN and merged with CPC to form APC when PDP where hellbent on frustrating Yorubas

He is the Jagaban of borgu because of his assistant to many borgu and northern Politicians

A title giving to him by the late Emir

If supporting your Political party in your state
and region makes him Godfather then so be it

After all Fashola was just a struggling lawyer, Fayemi was a Ghanaian lecturer, Ambode was a civil servant, Aregbesola was an engineer , Oni of Ife was a real estate agent, Osinbajo was a Lady lecturer and a part time lawyer when Tinubu used his Political platform to lift them

Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by Wisedove(m): 3:11am On Oct 26, 2020
baby124:
You came on national TV in arrogance and laughed in the face of those who died. That was not a mistake. You had time to think about your first speech. You only release this bullshit when people expressed disgust at the stupid press conference. I am sure even Sanwo Olu was alarmed. You bring your foolish son who contributed to loss of lives to also laugh like hyena on TV. So that those who lost children can cry very well. Agbaya. Agba ti ko to nkan.
I am sure you are a yoruba, that is why the yoruba tribe is not developing. When he was first called for interview on phone and was crying you are the set of people that were saying he is shielding crocodile tears and here you are now abusing him of laughing.
Take it or leave it the northern cabal realized how daft and unreasonable the yoruba tribe can be and that is why it is very easy for them to turn them against their leaders.
They have done it to the likes of Awolowo, MKO Abiola was there and they are doing the same thing to Tinubu now; It is after he died that his impact will be felt.
I can categorically say this Lagos won't have been what it is today if not for this man.
I think the education the yoruba folks think they had is eating up their thinking faculty to see what is befalling them
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by Ayoolamax: 3:20am On Oct 26, 2020
Depressed101:

You don't know who ordered the soldiers to shoot your people. Something you denied never happened... So who did... Because you must tell your people who ordered the shooting... You are almost like a moral leader to them... And I am sure you know who did.. So tell us and stop releasing facelifting press statement
Who are you that he will speak to,u just a mere bastard son of your father, oh it shock you how i know, dont worry you mum will soon tell you, you son of nobody that will never become somebody , you better pack your ghana must go bag and go back in peace to ur potopoto village. Best idiot of the year.
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by studentofTruth: 3:27am On Oct 26, 2020
Lanrelagboi:

11. For various reasons, I became the most available scapegoat. Some people don't like me because they believe the false rumours uttered about me over the years. Some maligned my name because they hide ulterior motives & harbour unrequited political scores they intend to settle

12. A week ago, such people tried to bring enmity between me and the state and federal governments by contending I was sponsoring the protests.

13. When that did not work, they then sought to sow enmity between me and the people by saying I ordered soldiers to quash the very same protests they first accused me of organising.

Did Baba just mention the people behind the destructions?

And these miserable children are here fighting themselves?

It's a pity what Southerners do to themselves!
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by Wisedove(m): 3:29am On Oct 26, 2020
solaere:
mr jagaban first of all I believe this document/speech or report were written for you.
2. why did you hurrily flee the country upon attack at the lekki toll gate
3. why did it took you so long to give a release like this.
4. are you saying without you knowledge or that of the state no. 1 citizen such terrible events ensue nd condolences nd compensation is all you could afford for your so call pple
5. why did you lied you where never outta country nd which tinuku where Nigerians shouting on in france ?
Get your fact right before you saying anything! Most Nigerians are just too lazy to verify the authencity of a news or rumors before jumping into conclusions.
First the video that was in circulation about him being chased out of France was not Tinubu at all. The man in the video clip is two times (if not 3x self) fatter than Tinubu, though he was having the same head shape with him. I will urge you to search for the video clip and watch it carefully to realize what I am saying.

Everything about him was a rumor and an attempt to soil his political image.
1. Ran to France
2. Seyi Tinubu was kidnapped and whole lots of rumors about him.
Why don't you ask yourself this question. How come the same Seyi Tinubu that was kidnapped in London appeared in a live interview in Lagos days ago? Can you get the drift now?

No politician is worth fighting for but let us get facts right before jumping to conclusions or before flying handles
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by Ayoolamax: 3:30am On Oct 26, 2020
Lagoon0:

Na you see people are just quiet . Lagosians are not happy . instead of leaving Lagos for us he still control like we don't exist.

Then I come online see people singing his praise everywhere.
My late grampa loves tinubu during his reign . they are part of the baale that sold us out because of tinubu bribing them with our state money.

We move!
Haa my brother why did u want to move, dont move oo , just stay at one spot why other have gone far beyond you, all because you hate someone that dont even know your availability, just stay oo and be singing i am the leaders of tomorrow . Your eyes will soon clear. Best idiot of the year.
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by baby124: 3:33am On Oct 26, 2020
Wisedove:

I am sure you are a yoruba, that is why the yoruba tribe is not developing. When he was first called for interview on phone and was crying you are the set of people that were saying he is shielding crocodile tears and here you are now abusing him of laughing.
Take it or leave it the northern cabal realized how daft and unreasonable the yoruba tribe can be and that is why it is very easy for them to turn them against their leaders.
They have done it to the likes of Awolowo, MKO Abiola was there and they are doing the same thing to Tinubu now; It is after he died that his impact will be felt.
I can categorically say this Lagos won't have been what it is today if not for this man.
I think the education the yoruba folks think they had is eating up their thinking faculty to see what is befalling them
If you are Yoruba and you support this man and his group of murderers of unarmed children then you are the biggest problems we have in Yorubaland. And you people need to go. Have you changed tone from accusing other tribes who this man’s son is married to? Many sick people like you who follow blindly and are being used to commit atrocities. Look at yourself and look at all who you follow stands for before you insult your ancestors. Shame on you!

I have seen his act and I have seen his feeling of arrogance because people like you, look away because of coins. Then he begins to feel like a Demi god. Do I wait until he kills my children and laughs on TV before I speak? So other tribes don’t insult you. Well I am sure you don’t have children. Eni to ko ba ni nkan ko le mo iyi nkan. Even Tinubu knows the worth of his own children that’s why he brought one to laugh at us. Shame on you again! Rubbish comment!
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by InvertedHammer: 4:02am On Oct 26, 2020
/
Simple logic.
The FG accused him sponsoring the protests. He denied it. Like mafians, they asked him to prove his loyalty to the Presidency. And the rest is history.

/
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by Kehmi: 4:14am On Oct 26, 2020
He says he has no stake in the tollgate yet he is telling us the money made from the tollgate will be donated to the victims after reopening. Must really think we are fools. Why should there be a toll gate intracity in the first place? They don't care if people suffer as long as they continue to feed their insatiable greed. Oga go and have several sits. Useless leaders. That Lekki tollgate must never be reinstalled. Anybody that attempts it will go the way of those that died there. Awon were

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC / Nigerian Prisoners Who Escaped From Jail Dehumanized By Ghanaian Authorities / Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.