Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,172 members, 7,973,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:38 AM

Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? (7067 Views)

Poll: Which Do You Prefer?

Male: 30% (16 votes)
Female: 69% (36 votes)
This poll has ended

Housemaid Bites Mother of 3 To Death / Who Enjoys Sex The Most, Male Or Female? / NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2011
I wouldn't have either. My wife and myself are able to get all domestic chores done, as well as look after our baby daughter. I see the need for house helps as laziness on the part of both husband and wife.

Why would I choose to make a servant out of someone else's child?

1 Like

Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by Olreg: 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2011
Wel i cant see anyneed 4 housemaid that is why we have our youthful age to plan and time our future. You wil have to creat time 4 everything .your baby should not disturb ur work and viceversa.likewise ur housechores shouldn't disturb ur resting hours just as ur CHM is not disturbing ur GNS and other courses being sitted 4 all within short hours
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by pannyman(m): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2011
Career women are really having it rough with house maids. The women in my office keep changing them and complaining. It seems quite difficult for them to find a suitable maid. I for one do wonder how they can leave their child in the hands of a total stranger and go off to work.
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by Rhody005: 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2011
male . cos i don't wnt any female house -help sleeping with my husband.
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by Blackteeth(m): 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2011
I prefer female cos I don't want a soldier in my house. Males can be tougher to control when they misbehave. The last I will do is sleep with a maid. Disgusting!!!
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by macjive01: 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2011
^^^^not so easy dude. unless u are in the game- (having and keeping potential mistresses and gf at standby- which is nt beans, when u re married the charge u quadruple. ) or u can self service good enuf.

i guess u re nt married. That night wey u go dey touch your wife expecting action, suddenly ogbanje go enter her head she go turn ask u : "jide, remember its next sunday the bishop is coming ooh."

" And i wud need a new bubba. "

of course u wud say :" No problem, i will give u the money." ( thinking say na normal price)

subconsciously u wud then ask: "how much is it again?"

" the Senegalese na 350,000 but i don't like that wan i prefer the Mali one, that one na 380 - 420,000."

no body go tell your body say 12:00  don nacki .

The prob wudnt end there ooh.

For the next 1 - 2 weeks plus (of course u dont hav that kind of money and u wud hav nt given her that much if at all) dey no born u well to place your hand for her body for bed, let alone to open mouth ask, how u wan keep mouth?  : " please love, i humbly and sincerely with kindness need to perform my  matrimonial duty.  .  .  ."  hahahahahaha ,  God help us!
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by ladyg2(f): 4:20am On Mar 14, 2011
I would rather have a male housemaid than female. Only because no matter how much you trust a man/husband, temptation arises and body no be wood. (especially judging by the earlier replies of some males talking about "polishing my dish when my wife is on disposal", BS)

Anyway, another thing that I will consider are my kids. It would be good if i had kids of one gender. If not, no housemaid what so ever because they can only (intensionally or unitensionally) destroy one's home.
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by pinkrex(m): 11:00am On Mar 14, 2011
Some people talk by thinking with their legs. D question is diff, d inputs differ too, na wa oo. @ op if yu need a jack n do all in d house, get a male househelp but if yu want to subtitute d tastless food or laziness of ur wife den get a female house help. To watch against ur hubby n wify take a very. Very very Ugly maid or househelp.
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by Rhody005: 11:05am On Mar 14, 2011
@pinkrex, men don't mind sleepin with ugly girls.
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by helelove: 9:52am On Mar 17, 2011
the male househelps will vandalise your girls, and the female househelps will seduce your husband. they both have thier disadvantages. i suggest a nanny for you.

Nanny fine, they causes problem if given the chance e.g advising your wife negatively.

ANY WAY FOR I PREFERRED NONE. I WOULD BATH MY CHILDREN AND WASHING THEIR CLOTHS IN ABSENCE OR PRESENCE OF MY WIFE, IF I HAVE TO. NOTE! NO MATTER HOW RICH I AM. BUT HOUSEMAIDS OF NANNY'S TOTALLY NOT SO OKEY.
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by Iranoladun(f): 10:31am On Mar 17, 2011
None really if I have my wish. I hate the idea of a stranger 'taking over' my house especially my KITCHEN.

However if you & hubby work full time where do you keep your kids after school I.e before you return from the office?
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by pinkrex(m): 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2011
Rhody005

Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female?
« #72 on: March 14, 2011, 11:05 AM »

@pinkrex, men don't mind sleepin with ugly girls.

The fraction will be reduced. Men goes by what they see in most cases you knw.
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by Ranoscky(m): 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2011
I wish to have none!
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by InkedNerd(f): 8:59am On Mar 20, 2011
Siena:

I wouldn't have either. My wife and myself are able to get all domestic chores done, as well as look after our baby daughter. I see the need for house helps as laziness on the part of both husband and wife.

Why would I choose to make a servant out of someone else's child?

I don't think its fair to call it laziness. My grandmother had maids in her house and she was far from a lazy woman. Besides, all jobs that are done will have someone who is the child of someone else. When you make that comment, were you referring to child servants?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Was Your Worst Moment In 2012? / Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? / Check Out This Very Handsome Nigerian Soldier. See Fine Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.