Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,590 members, 7,905,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:15 AM

Testinside For Cisco Exams - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Testinside For Cisco Exams (998 Views)

Thread For Cisco Networking / Home Lessons For Cisco Certified Network Associate In Lagos / Top 5 Freeware Tools For Cisco Network Administrators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testinside For Cisco Exams by boloco(m): 7:59am On Jun 26, 2007
stop using pass4sure and testking, start using testinside. It is more precise for your Cisco Exams. email me at aaadewunmi@yahoo.com
Re: Testinside For Cisco Exams by samkid(m): 8:39am On Jul 04, 2007
thank you for the information, did you get my mail?
Re: Testinside For Cisco Exams by benlay(m): 1:06am On Jul 05, 2007
i wanna write the ccna exams next month & just learnt cisco has reviewed the programme,will testinside be alright for me.
Re: Testinside For Cisco Exams by Dimo: 9:23am On Sep 13, 2007
Please how can i get the the latest dump of pass4sure 2.83. Pls call me, Dimeji @ 08023031259 .
Re: Testinside For Cisco Exams by eduaustin(m): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2007
Hello Ade,
Just sent you a mail. i need the dumps as am abt writing my exam next month.

Thanks
Re: Testinside For Cisco Exams by paribus(m): 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2007
boloco:

stop using pass4sure and testking, start using testinside. It is more precise for your Cisco Exams. email me at aaadewunmi@yahoo.com

Rather - i'll say, start spending more time with your RouterSim, get extremely grounded in all aspects of the CCNA curriculum, learn to crunch subnetting even when woking up from sleep - and regardless of pass4sure, testinside, testking, actualexams - won't really matter if you have the ones with the current or latest questions, the questions would only be useful to validate what you already know.

I'm an advocate of learning and learning the proper way. Don't be fooled if you are able to pass these exams by memorising these dumps, the shortcomings would eventually show up on the jobrole. Use any dumps you can get hold of, but don't let you knowledge and competence of networking depend on them. Regards
Re: Testinside For Cisco Exams by Maleeq(m): 6:26am On Sep 27, 2007
paribus:

I'm an advocate of learning and learning the proper way. Don't be fooled if you are able to pass these exams by memorising these dumps, the shortcomings would eventually show up on the jobrole. Use any dumps you can get hold of, but don't let you knowledge and competence of networking depend on them. Regards
Word!

A lot of people just want to get the certification by crash course on dumps. Believe me, it's a new ball game in the REAL WORLD.
Check this, the dumps would clearly state problems, with visual aids sometimes. In the real world, where you have to outline, visual and solve the problem yourself, I hope your "Testinside", "Testking" and "Pass4Sure" cooked up certification bails you out!

Dont use these dumps as an alternative to learning. Use it only as a revision tool.

(1) (Reply)

How Will I Convert Window Media Audio To Mp3 / 419ers In D House Using Free Browsing 2 Hold Us 4 Job / How To Browse Free Without Paying A Dime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.