Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,913 members, 7,945,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq (27478 Views)

₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors / Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Franktom247(m): 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
My dear minister of disater if not for this country being a failed state you would have been chilling in a prison yard now
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Freebills12: 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
FORGIVENESS NI, FOR FEEDING SCHOOL CHILDREN DURING LOCK DOWN WHEN THEY ARE NOT IN SCHOOL WITH 650 MILLION NAIRA. THUNDER FIRE SATAN
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by philipstanley(m): 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
What about the school feeding programme that you claim to have feed the pupils while schools was on lockdown??
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Kheeng1: 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89YeWTTzY3E

See abuja riot!!!

Subscribe Please
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by bigfish3k: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
Incognito403:

Football is more than just the pitch.
Its a very good example of how leadership works

You should take the glory when things work well and also take the blame when it doesn't.

You will hear things like :
George Bush defeated Saddam Hussein in war.
Obama killed Osama
Trump killed Al Bagaddy

Hope you know that non of these people shot a gun and killed anybody. They just lead and takes the glory for success and also gets booed for the failures.
That's how leadership works
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Organs(m): 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
Twoclans:
Madam please he calming down.

Hoarding and stealing things that belong to other people is a Nigerian thing .

A bank head office will send branded sourveniars that is supposed to be given to top 20 customers of their branches in regions and zones meanwhile the zonal heads and branch managers will divert such souveniars for their private use in their homes .

This Ca Covid materials that were hoarded is just a global picture of how the country is actually run both at private and government levels.

Very true. Its at all the levels. At NYSC camp in Ekiti, sometime ago, The Governor gave money to the Youth Corpers to buy cow for bonfire night. One corper disappeared with the money. Can you imagine?
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Twoclans(f): 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
Organs:

Very true. Its at all the levels. At NYSC camp in Ekiti, sometime ago, The Governor gave money to the Youth Corpers to buy cow for bonfire night. One corper disappeared with the money. Can you imagine?

The corper was obviously driven by greed.I dont know who cursed the black man with this kind of greed.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Ikinternational: 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
Incognito403:

An ipod pig will always shoot itself in the foot.

2014 protest never had any bloodshed. It was a mature protest. The purpose was clear and they didn't lose focus. It was sincerely for national interest.
And they called it off shortly. It wasn't hijacked by hoodlums.

See how your filthy protest has turned into every shade of evil.

See your lies? National interest my ass
It was strictly for Buhari's interest
And he obviously succeeded

lol at you pretending not to understand how government temperament plays a part in the tone of protests

Let's not forget that SARS have been killing n harassing Nigerians for years. So of course this protest will have more of an angry undertone.

Don't feign ignorance to make your biased point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 / No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB / Eze Madumere Releases Statement On Impeachment

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.