Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,086 members, 7,890,591 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:31 PM

Woman Survives 5 Days With Bullet In Her Head In Enugu (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Survives 5 Days With Bullet In Her Head In Enugu (Graphic Photos) (864 Views)

Woman Survives As Live Wire From Electric Pole Lands On Her In Lagos (Graphic) / Kidnappers Riddle A Car With Bullet At Umunneochi LGA Abia State / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Survives 5 Days With Bullet In Her Head In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by MrCover: 10:18am On Oct 27, 2020
Update From . COM

A woman miraculously survived despite having a bullet in her head for 5 days, Reports.

The skincare therapist named Favour Grey suffered a gunshot wound to the head, her sister Valentina Grey revealed.

Sharing photos of Favour after she was shot, X-ray of the bullet in her head, and the bullet after it was removed, Valentina wrote on Facebook as Obtained By Below:

Meet my kid sister a fighter

Girl lived five days with a

Bullet in her head, playing

Joking and smiling. This

God sew her through. If u

Don't believe in this God I

Pity you he sew my family

Through this hard days

And we came out smiling

With joy overflow. Favour

Your name keep fighting for

You. The God of favour came

Through the right time.

Iloveyoukiddoh.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=402117097470653&id=100030170975062&fs=0&focus_composer=0

Source: BLOG

Re: Woman Survives 5 Days With Bullet In Her Head In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 10:21am On Oct 27, 2020
You will not Understand or Comprehend the Goodness, Greatness and Mercifulness of the MY PRECIOUS DADDY, until you are Hit by Something beyond your Imaginations..

That's the Mercifulness Nature of My Daddy, the ALMIGHTY CREATOR at work..

This Lady is Practically given a Second Chance at Life..
Don't take it for Granted! Use it to Glorify The Name of My Daddy!

Thank You DADDY!!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Survives 5 Days With Bullet In Her Head In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by pozehnani(f): 10:24am On Oct 27, 2020
Jesus is Lord! This can only be God. Huh!

Thank God for her life.

1 Like

Re: Woman Survives 5 Days With Bullet In Her Head In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by MrCover: 10:26am On Oct 27, 2020
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: Woman Survives 5 Days With Bullet In Her Head In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by GOTVee: 10:30am On Oct 27, 2020
sadGlory be to God. Jesus continue to save us from the machinations of the Devil. I cast and bind every evil on this land in Jesus name. I'm speaking with authority as a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times.
Re: Woman Survives 5 Days With Bullet In Her Head In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Anyiamaka: 10:34am On Oct 27, 2020
We thank God she survived the evil plan of the govt

1 Like

Re: Woman Survives 5 Days With Bullet In Her Head In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 10:38am On Oct 27, 2020
all I see is God in action.
all I see is God saying "am yet to finish with this one, I have alot for her in future"
Glorious God.
Beautiful King.
Re: Woman Survives 5 Days With Bullet In Her Head In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by westlius(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2020
when God isnt done with u yet, no man can end u. thankGod ooo
Re: Woman Survives 5 Days With Bullet In Her Head In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
Oga Op it's in ebonyi not enugu...stop Changing the stories
Re: Woman Survives 5 Days With Bullet In Her Head In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by AgentGoat: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
SEW her through grin
Re: Woman Survives 5 Days With Bullet In Her Head In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Vyzz: 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
shocked
Re: Woman Survives 5 Days With Bullet In Her Head In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
we thank GOD for her life

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Got Scammed Today! / Top Lagos Politician Caught With Cocaine At The Airport / The Fulani Revolted Because Their Grazing Routes Were Turned To Farmlands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.