Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,702 members, 7,905,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:48 PM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2571 Views)

I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] / JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: by TheCork(m): 10:18am On Oct 29, 2020
iLegendd:
I Took These Ugly Pictures Yesterday and Today — To Be Deleted Soon [Pic]

My haters and my gay partners are probably bored by now, so I decided to create a thread to keep the haters busy while I head back to the office.

The first picture was taken yesterday after my two visitors killed a fowl/cooked rice and received free massage.

The last one was taken this morning before heading to the office. My office is just 5 seconds trek from my room. I'm jobless.

Let the abuse and war begin, but I won't reply anyone sha.

Haters, kindly entertain my readers and get free likes and shares to feel better about yourself.

Na man wey no get work or man wey dey frustrated na him get time to abuse iLegend. cheesy

Modified: Pictures removed.

.00000000 Gadddd
...U AGAIN.....BROTHER, ARE U PREGNANT??
angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done? / The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For / Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.