Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

#endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) (51290 Views)

I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) / I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) / Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by dvkot(m): 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
The government is lying there's was no destruction in lagos
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by SpicyMimi(f): 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
R0kstarr8:
good one.
he should have drove to Ikorodu nah
Ikorodu road is one of the best in Lagos
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by reiddecuti: 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
They should give us a country that function for all. People are not asking too much.

If they like they should continue to play politics with everything. This wave will keep on coming until the right thing isdobe by the leaders.
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
Earlystar698:
Still drive around sambisa forest we wan see changes cheesy
you're wicked
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by bolaayenimo: 5:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
Great job
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by Naijboy: 5:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
You avoided Ikotun Egbe. That place now war front.
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by johhbekeboh09: 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
Queenlovely:
how much is fuel now
#160 @ ldimu lagos
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
Good to know Lagos is back to normal.
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by Olubucorla(f): 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
Please friends I need your assistance
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lol
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
I hereby call on well meaning Nigerians to chase Oba Tupac back to the lagoon undecided
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by Le2money(m): 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
You really tried but u forgot to give us the new look of the lekki toll gate as of today. You only gave us the "before" picture and forget to give the "After " pictures grin grin grin

hedonister:
Meanwhile, see what the Lekki Toll Gate used to look like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDy3yQZoklA
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by olumidedvd(m): 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by Le2money(m): 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
Calculation gone wrong grin grin grin
Olubucorla:
Please friends I need your assistance
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by StagethemTVee: 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
Park well...where were you when we needed you?
hedonister:
So, it's the day 3 of the Lagos state imposed Curfew which has been relaxed so that things will go back to normal and I used that opportunity to take a drive around some parts of Lagos to see how things are in those parts. I particular drove from Agidingbi through Ogba all the way to Agege.

See the Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnKZl9dlFZo
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by ipobarecriminals: 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
sad NURTW touts/Area boiz wrecked havoc/maximum damage oo.BRT chai.I pity peepz waiting endlessly at terminal)bus stop.
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by Uzorp: 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
So the toll gate still works !!!
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by mkoabiola: 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
hedonister:

Thank You.
Which phone camera u de use?
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by Jaxxcode: 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
Queenlovely:
how much is fuel now

grin grin grin
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by subcbouy: 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
johhbekeboh09:

#160 @ ldimu lagos
Egbeda axis!

1 Like

Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by AnanseK(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
The Igbos hateful destruction in Lagos

Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by Lamasta(m): 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lagos will rise again after the setback...
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
good job boy .... Buhari will pay u soon !
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by thaoriginator: 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
Dis part of Lagos Na dirty
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by RicoBee(m): 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
hedonister:
Meanwhile, see what the Lekki Toll Gate used to look like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDy3yQZoklA

Great job, OP. Please are they still collecting toll?
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by walkwithgod(m): 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
Fantastic job, what camera did you use to shoot this ?
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by cletz991(m): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
Queenlovely:
how much is fuel now
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by COOL10(m): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
hedonister:

My bad.

Is the curfew over?
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by muhakeem(m): 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
Problem for we wey no get data to watch videos oo �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge / Uganda Unveils The 5th Longest Suspension Bridge In Africa (PHOTOS) / Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.