Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,817 members, 7,872,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

#endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) (51291 Views)

I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) / I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) / Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by farouknini2006: 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
thesicilian:
According to your pictures (didn't watch the video), everything is fine with Lagos.

But I must commend your camera quality though, it's top notch.
challenging background

1 Like

Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by gatti(m): 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
Good afterall
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by Neimar: 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
Macsjebs:
A lot changed

I observed something lately, no matter how much marketing I do and how I beseech people to see the thread on my signature, a lot of Nairalanders do ignore

Is there something I am not doing correctly?

Lol you're doing well
I'm not in Lagos
I would have ordered some products
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by Neimar: 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
Macsjebs:

I did waybill to your location

Okay, I'II chat you up later
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by Nogym(m): 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
u no tour mushin na
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by Femeto: 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
Make boys no Sama you. The curfew was because of the violence not the EndSARS protest.
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by almarthins(m): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
html14java:
Nice. Thanks for the update.

Meanwhile, watch this clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwQVnKXERbw
grin grin jus say fashola
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by Bluntemperor: 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
izzy4shizzy:
from your pictures, I guess Lagos is doing fine

I was expecting to see burnt cars, shattered glasses and the likes

indeed,true what you said.
OP, please always balance your reports.The fact that many destructions took place in Lagos does not mean you should shy away from truth,na! We expects you show the ruin in BRT-Oyingbo;Orile Lekki(Spars and ShopRite),Ogba.etc, so that those who did the act-diffent from the Youths, anyway,may know that it is not good to destroy Public properties as the Public money will still be used to rebuild it,t his time double money.
But shame to soldiers who were shooting the innocent Youths,as they were the aggressors of the Youths!
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
who is sweeping lagos? it's awfully clean, not going to lie.
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by Lastmankc(m): 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
Macsjebs:
A lot changed

I observed something lately, no matter how much marketing I do and how I beseech people to see the thread on my signature, a lot of Nairalanders do ignore

Is there something I am not doing correctly?
Scammers full everywhere
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by Emoney08: 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ok
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by kinghead: 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
Nigerian's are the most confused people...
Shabi now everything 4 market don double add price.

How can a country like Nigeria the side to protest 4 end SARS. I never said am not in support of end SARS but d question here is..

Is end sars the problem of nigerians.
If de list 100 problems in Nigeria end SARS will not even be at number 94.

U people woke up in the morning and all u could think of is protest for end SARS.

A country wer der is no job. no good road. No good electricity.. Hunger every wer. Politicians lootin u up and down. NEPA bill money don turn something else. Fuel don cost. Garri is now a big mans food.
No employment. Graduate since 2015 many never get better job.. No good hospital.
A country wer nothing is working.

TELL ME.. HOW IS END SARS THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIANS.

I JUST FEEL SORRY 4 D FAMILY OF THE PEOPLE WHO LOST DER LOVE ONCE. MAY DER SOUL REST RIP.

how is end SARS d solution to any of d few things I mentioned not to talk of mentioning more..

Is SARS d cost of gari in d market. Is SARS the politicians lootin u up and down. is SARS d cus of bad road and may more to mention.

Nigeria is just a dumb country period.

WEN DE CALLED U GUYS LAZY YOUTH U TINK IT MEANS U ARE NOT HARD WORKING. IT MEANS THAT UR BRAIN IS LAZY TO TINK UR PROBLEM.
shabi student way don de resume skool una don make dem go house back..
Make I no talk again.
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by hakimi1974(m): 7:03am On Oct 29, 2020
hedonister:

My bad.
the traffic situation yesterday was terrible. took me 9 hrs to get to lekki from oshodi, it was total chaos. their was virtually no security agent on ground, everybody just dey do any how.
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by dstar01(m): 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
Things won't remain the same again in Lagos and the whole world of Nigeria.

Wealth Creation involves tangible actions:

Deciding to break free from the yoke of poverty is good. Making positive changes is equally good. However, the most crucial stage of entering into the wealth domain, involves doing something tangible.

Some individuals are damn too lazy. They believe manna will fall from heaven and things will just begin to work like magic as long as they are positive minded.

�Start that small business you've been thinking about. �Get that application out and secure that job!
�Just do something no matter how small it may seem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge / Uganda Unveils The 5th Longest Suspension Bridge In Africa (PHOTOS) / Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.