Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested (44414 Views)

Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud / 2 Bandits' Informants In Katsina Confess To Have Masterminded Kidnappings / Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by nsiba: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Always making noise.

Ya....noise to monitoring spirits
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by Commentor: 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
Minjim:

Thank God for him he's in Nigeria

The society is a reflection of his thoughts and action.

pari passu.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by Blakjewelry(m): 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
frowland:

There is looting in US right now. Hope its also same state of mind as ours? Unbelievable defence.
is a nationwide looting or an isolated cases
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by emapeteum(m): 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Are the efiks not Akwa Ibom brother across the river? This headline is meant to make two brothers enemies. Let's stop and unite against the common enemy of Calabar people(Akwa Ibom and Efiks).

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by Enyimbamercedes: 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
Did he use his face to loot?

Why is his face looking all roughed up?
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by uzor2(m): 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
It is wrong for the man to have engaged in vandalizing government properties but but to strip him naked is wrong. Just imagine if it were to be a woman. Why strip him naked inside a police station.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by nwosu1982: 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
Them talk say na Igbos and blamed Igbos for vandalisation . See am now brother's keeper
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by PAWG(m): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
shut up. they showed when he was arrested, no one lynchd him. the people that should have lynched him supported this so they cant lynch him

ImamofWar I came in peace, no be fight.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by Wronggee(m): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
The person know get joy ooo grin grin e be like Chinese man
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin grin Who panel beat am like this?

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by Passionate888: 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
He's from Akwa Ibom state, when I said those people are uselessly wicked others were saying that I'm badmouthing them. I've seen what an Akwa Ibom person is capable of doing.

Those people, avoid them

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by toprealman: 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
Is this close to what the governor and his brother stole from the state this month alone?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by phantom24: 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
i wish senators, governors & other top ranking criminal elements in d country would be treated sameway when they're caught in d act.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by rollingrocks: 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
[s]
Passionate888:
He's from Akwa Ibom state, when I said those people are uselessly wicked others were saying that I'm badmouthing them. I've seen what an Akwa Ibom person is capable of doing.

Those people, avoid them
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by UnimkeAk(m): 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ubykcee:
Cross River is trying to play Saint in the looting and shifting blames to non indigene especially Akaw Ibomites. One thing I like about this protest is that their governor's brain has been reset. He can now speak grammar that we all understand

Are u in cross River?
No cross Riverian likes the governor ... Fact
But the looting ...
Hell no, I saw the mob, all akwaibomites...

All the are boys in calabar are from akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by UnimkeAk(m): 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
emapeteum:
Are the efiks not Akwa Ibom brother across the river? This headline is meant to make two brothers enemies. Let's stop and unite against the common enemy of Calabar people(Akwa Ibom and Efiks).
Lol and who are these common enemies?
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by ghettochild(m): 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
PAWG:

Na police save am from lynching so o, calm down
Lynching from who
Police or community
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by wiseone28: 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
udemzyudex:
Cross River and Akwa ibom state are example of what we call smile for face but enemy for mind.

Just look at the way he kept on repeating the Indigine of Akwa-ibom state just to show that they hate anything Akwa-ibom state,and one illiterate will continue to say Cross river and Akwa-ibom are the same thing but this same person will never say Ekiti and Ondo state are the same thing.
Cross rivers with their hateful mind..

That oil well still dey pained them to the bone

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by wiseone28: 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
Passionate888:

Those people, avoid them
No matter the hate no oil well for you.. ebot

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by Passionate888: 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
wiseone28:
No matter the hate no oil well for you.. ebot
you get oil well?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by wiseone28: 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Passionate888:
you get oil well?
13% derivation dey pain you ...

Cross rivers and bad belle grin

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by TPound(m): 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin grin Who panel beat am like this?

Even welder sef join...

See as dem weld him eyes shut
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
SOEJON:
You made this comment on the first day of the looting and vandalism ,I thought it was stvpid talk, but you were right after all
The man confessed in the video that he organised the boys to loot and burn down the Convention center. do you know how many billions it cost to build that center and it's one of the only fine structures the state has ? let's condemn what's bad.
The emphasis on the state of origin was because most states including akwa ibom were accusing outsiders .

Nsiba blackking98

No be all of us wey dey nairaland no sabi wetin we dey talk. Can give you breakdown of what is happening in the 36 states plus Abuja but dem no dey pay me so...

Officials need to be held accountable not one of them are honest. The people need to be held accountable they too are not honest even from their houses. Naija we get work
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by Passionate888: 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
wiseone28:
13% derivation dey pain you ...

Cross rivers and bad belle grin
him think say I from Cross River State grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by Henri8: 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
Up Niger Delta Republic!
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by frowland(m): 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
Blakjewelry:
is a nationwide looting or an isolated cases

But there was looting right?
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by wiseone28: 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
Passionate888:
him think say I from Cross River State grin grin grin grin
Why my comment come concern you?
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by Passionate888: 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
wiseone28:
Why my comment come concern you?
na you quote me na
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by Blackking98(m): 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ebenezer202I:

check the op's profile and see for yourself that he is obviously obsessed with Akwa ibomites lol.
cc blackking98
Not suprised
It's hate that'll lead him to Early grave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun Monarch: Oba Ayinde Odetola Burnt To Ashes In His Car (Photo) / 66-year-old Man Rapes & Impregnates Teenager In Akwa Ibom / Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.