Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,724 members, 7,879,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested (44433 Views)

Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud / 2 Bandits' Informants In Katsina Confess To Have Masterminded Kidnappings / Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by Blackking98(m): 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
Keneeby:

Are you sure you are from Akwa Ibom? Your are painting your state more black
no he is not
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by Blackking98(m): 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
SOEJON:
You made this comment on the first day of the looting and vandalism ,I thought it was stvpid talk, but you were right after all
The man confessed in the video that he organised the boys to loot and burn down the Convention center. do you know how many billions it cost to build that center and it's one of the only fine structures the state has ? let's condemn what's bad.
The emphasis on the state of origin was because most states including akwa ibom were accusing outsiders .

Nsiba blackking98
Shut up
A typical cross Riverians rant is to blame Akwa ibomites, just go and sleep abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by Blackking98(m): 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
Passionate888:
He's from Akwa Ibom state, when I said those people are uselessly wicked others were saying that I'm badmouthing them. I've seen what an Akwa Ibom person is capable of doing.

Those people, avoid them
Ok we've noticed you, next!

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by Blackking98(m): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
UnimkeAk:

Are u in cross River?
No cross Riverian likes the governor ... Fact
But the looting ...
Hell no, I saw the mob, all akwaibomites...

All the are boys in calabar are from akwa ibom
Atam man shut up.
Be blaming others for your misfortune in life, very soon you'll blame an Akwa ibomite for your inability to make it in life grin

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by Blakjewelry(m): 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
frowland:

But there was looting right?
yes but it is not a national anthem
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by UnimkeAk(m): 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
Blackking98:

Atam man shut up.
Be blaming others for your misfortune in life, very soon you'll blame an Akwa ibomite for your inability to make it in life grin
Lol, you don't even know me yet ure beating ur chest... Very typical... Weldone..

Dude lives in Calabar hating on where u stay..
Like ure being chained to the city ..

Damn !!!
It is sad

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by udemzyudex(m): 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
wiseone28:
Cross rivers with their hateful mind..

That oil well still dey pained them to the bone

LOL.. Exactly, that oil well spoil everything.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by Bigpat: 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
HotPoundedYam:
police brutality written all over this one
I am sure you will not call these youth brutality, when he was rescued from the youth by Police for his involvement, instead of you to appreciate the Police, although your opinion does not matter
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by emapeteum(m): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
UnimkeAk:

Lol and who are these common enemies?
The Nigerian state. The most neglected set of Nigerians are actually Efik-Ibibio people. Our brothers and sisters were driven out of their ancestral home because one man wanted to win the Nobel prize. Show me any significant federal government structure in both states despite the fact that AK contributes significantly to the financial purse of the government. The derogatory state made by some ignorant people against our sisters is enough to be upset
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by UnimkeAk(m): 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
emapeteum:

The Nigerian state. The most neglected set of Nigerians are actually Efik-Ibibio people. Our brothers and sisters were driven out of their ancestral home because one man wanted to win the Nobel prize. Show me any significant federal government structure in both states despite the fact that AK contributes significantly to the financial purse of the government. The derogatory state made by some ignorant people against our sisters is enough to be upset

When you guys were seizing oil wells, you didn't remember that efiks where ur sisters...

It is sad , that we are coming to the end of oil, electric Engines , environmental protection and Nigeria did nothing with her crude for over 40 yrs
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by emapeteum(m): 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
UnimkeAk:

When you guys were seizing oil wells, you didn't remember that efiks where ur sisters...

It is sad , that we are coming to the end of oil, electric Engines , environmental protection and Nigeria did nothing with her crude for over 40 yrs
Pls, take it easy. Seek peace with your brothers irrespective of your differences. Pls check the supreme court judgement on this and remember Akpabio even promise to make some concession. Let us stop this age-long hatred between brothers, there is no difference between Ak and the efiks in cross river state
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by Ilaumoh(m): 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
Blackking98:

Ok we've noticed you, next!
Lol, nice respond to that fool
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by Ilaumoh(m): 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
The OP is a saddist don't take him serious...
The fool is an anti Akwa-Ibom bug

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by Ilaumoh(m): 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
Keneeby:

Are you sure you are from Akwa Ibom? Your are painting your state more black
That idiot is not FROM Akwa Ibom state
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by Ilaumoh(m): 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
SOEJON:
You made this comment on the first day of the looting and vandalism ,I thought it was stvpid talk, but you were right after all
The man confessed in the video that he organised the boys to loot and burn down the Convention center. do you know how many billions it cost to build that center and it's one of the only fine structures the state has ? let's condemn what's bad.
The emphasis on the state of origin was because most states including akwa ibom were accusing outsiders .

Nsiba blackking98
You are a big fool.. Nonsense talk
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by HotPoundedYam(m): 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
Bigpat:

I am sure you will not call these youth brutality, when he was rescued from the youth by Police for his involvement, instead of you to appreciate the Police, although your opinion does not matter

in all my years on Nairaland I have never read a post as senseless as yours. were you heavily drunk while typing?

what point are u trying to make ?
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by Blackking98(m): 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
UnimkeAk:

Lol, you don't even know me yet ure beating ur chest... Very typical... Weldone..

Dude lives in Calabar hating on where u stay..
Like ure being chained to the city ..

Damn !!!
It is sad
You come on a thread and drag Akwa ibomites and u accuse me of hating, you're more dumb than I expected.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by unmask: 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
SOEJON:
How old are you? You are talking nonsense , I am Akwa ibomite .
This is a video of the police and the confession by that the man and his gang from akwa ibom masterminded the looting and vandalism of psychiatric hospital , and other properties in Calabar. including the looting and vandalism of the Calabar Convention center.
On another video the community leaders has also said that the arsonist of Gershom Bassey's house were mostly akwa ibomites.
and some of he hoodlums have confessed. Do you know what that means for relations between the two states ? Efiks already disdain towards Akwa ibomites and are always suspicious of us and now this is adding insult to all that. Do you know how much it cost to build that Calabar Convention center? while Akwa ibom took Cross river's oil and enjoying the allocation. Do you even know what all this mean? get some sense and condemn what's wrong. .
https://www.facebook.com/100013589744438/videos/pcb.1014649975664651/1014649932331322/
What is wrong is the police catching a suspect and telling us his state of origin......That is absolute rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do / Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) / Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.