Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,936 members, 7,946,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

Please Should I Be Worried? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Should I Be Worried? (163 Views)

Why You Should Be Worried About Cyber Security / Should We Be Worried About Russia's Nuclear Threat? / Okay Now I Am Starting To Get Worried About This Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Should I Be Worried? by Freeze007(m): 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hello,

I don't know if there are other person's with two way or more verifications to ascertain that one is the owner of an account. This is my observation today, you know, usually when you log in into your Yahoo mail they show you your number and send the verifications code where you can be automatically redirected to your Inbox,tonight, I did that, instead of a corporate addy which is Yahoo, I saw Opay plus the language they used is Authentication digits,please should I be worried as opposed to the regular from Yahoo which would say verification code does it mean my account has been hacked please I need HELP

Thanks in advance...

Peace

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Donation/fundraising Website or software? / Trump, Biden In Race To Secure Last Votes On Final Day Of Campaigning / Iphone 8plus For Sale 145k Uk Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.