Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,616 members, 7,975,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:51 AM

#WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes (58350 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala: Swiss Newspapers Call New WTO DG ’66-Year-Old Grandmother' / WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement / WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, 4 Others Sail Through First Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by Kingspin(m): 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
tartar9:

Tell that to the about 585,000 annual deaths from those illicit drugs.
Your crimes are far more pervasively practiced amongst the general Igbo population than the existence of such fringe groups like bokoharam.
I didn't even bring up the fake drugs issue which your nyanmiri brothers also have the monopoly over. Do you know how many deaths fake drugs alone is estimated to lead to?
Your criminals brothers have caused more deaths than BH,militant herdsmen or whatever combined.
Quota system

What do you mean by "brothers the only ones getting executed in Indonesia?

Say no to terrorism.

Stop killing other people kill yourselve and do everything within your selves leave other people.

I bent you nobody will talk about Muslim issue again.

Say no to terrorism.
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by tartar9(m): 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
Kingspin:
Quota system

What do you mean by "brothers the only ones getting executed in Indonesia?

Say no to terrorism.

Stop killing other people kill yourselve and do everything within your selves leave other people.

I bent you nobody will talk about Muslim issue again.

Say no to terrorism.
They've always been talking even before the terrorism and will continue to talk.
Say no to criminality...that's if you guys ain't fundamentally incapable.
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by Kingspin(m): 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
tartar9:

They've always been talking even before the terrorism and will continue to talk.
Stop killing innocent people women and children. Stick to your religious people

Stop Terrorism.
That is what every true Muslim should campaign
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by tartar9(m): 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
Kingspin:
Stop killing innocent people women and children. Stick to your religious people

Stop Terrorism.
That is what every true Muslim should campaign
Stop your criminality that has claimed innumerable lives
This is what every igbo should campaign
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by Kingspin(m): 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
tartar9:

Criminality is everywhere, in the world from South to North but it does not take innocent lives. In a case when it does it effect is minimal and controls.

Terrorism does all that including a bombing that targets exclusively human lives. This is the height of and mother of all wickedness and evil.

Believe it. Politicians steal money people can manage to live but when Boko Haram bombed both lives and money, everything is gone.

That is the danger of terrorism.
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by tartar9(m): 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
Kingspin:
Criminality is everywhere, in the world from South to North but it does not take innocent lives.

Terrorism does all that including a bombing that targets exclusively human lives. This is the height of and mother of all wickedness and evil.

Believe it. Politicians steal money people can manage to live but when Boko Haram bombed both lives and money, everything is gone.

That is the danger of terrorism.
Of course, criminality does not take lives grin
Clap for yourself
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by Kingspin(m): 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
tartar9:

Of course, criminality does not take lives grin
Clap for yourself
Your argument about a criminal who went to steal from a farm or shop Vs someone on a suicidal mission loaded with explosives aiming innocent woman, men and children at a market to be killed beyond recognition

If truly you are comparing the two then I will say it most unfortunate.

Deliberate action.
And It is a sign.
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by tartar9(m): 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
Kingspin:
Your argument about a criminal who went to steal from a farm or shop Vs someone on a suicidal mission loaded with explosives.

If truly you are comparing the two then I will say it most unfortunate.

Deliberately action.
And It is a sign
Why not go tell that to the millions of graves your so-called "non-deliberate" actions created sad
Moreover,suicide bombings is a tiny fraction of all the deliberate murders that still occur.
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by Kingspin(m): 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
tartar9:

Why not go tell that to the millions of graves your so-called "non-deliberate" actions created sad
Moreover,suicide bombings are a tiny fraction of all the deliberate murders that still occur.
Check how much the Federal is budgeting for Boko Haram and the scale of the attacks in that region? And how many lives gone.

Denounce terrorism and stop been a sympathiser. That is how they preach shi.t in some Mosque people like you copy and start talking without evaluation.
If you want to continue terrorism Kill yourselves not others.

Ordinary, I hate talking about religion or tribal issue but I have seen I can not keep quiet I maybe next because some people, not just some people but those who decide to hide under religion both groups and state-sponsored keep acting like one animal. (Kill, kill and Kill)

While those Islamic terrorists have reshaped many people. They made people like us to beware.
How do you compare goat and man?
Is Like am typing with a robot

This planet must act to stop the spread of terrorism. If your religion should spread, spread peace.
Use the same energy/, money for terrorism go into the manufacturing of plane, cars, phones, education and other life meaningful inventions.

For now Hindu is better religion.
Bye-bye. See you when the terror end.
Thank you every good Muslim out there.
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by tartar9(m): 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
Kingspin:
[s]Check how much the Federal is budgeting for Boko Haram and the scale of the attacks in that region? And how many lives gone.

Denounce terrorism and stop been a sympathiser. That is how they preach shi.t in some Mosque people like you copy and start talking without evaluation.
If you want to continue terrorism Kill yourselves not others.

Ordinary, I hate talking about religion or tribal issue but I have seen I can not keep quiet I maybe next because some people, not just some people but those who decide to hide under religion both groups and state-sponsored keep acting like one animal. (Kill, kill and Kill)

While those Islamic terrorists have reshaped many people. They made people like us to beware.
Is Like am typing with a robot

This planet must act to stop the spread of terrorism. If your religion should spread, spread peace.
Use the same energy/, money for terrorism go into the manufacturing of plane, cars, phones, education and other life meaningful inventions.

For now Hindu is better religion.
Bye-bye. See you when the terror end.
Thank you every good Muslim out there. [/s]

Check out how many lives your criminality have claimed.
Denounce criminality.
Blowing up an invading American army tank is terrorism,but xtians invading countries and leaving millions dead is not. Terrorism kill una there. Bastards!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France / Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) / List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.